Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (50497 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ejor1: 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
Clueless president and a failed country.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2016
that is serious
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Ademusiwa1: 1:00pm On May 28, 2016
[size=28pt]

I laugh at your answer. You are ignorant.

Buhari job is different.

If your road, school etc is bad in the east, it is the obi of Onitsha business. Not Buhari business. Obi inside f Onitsha have to look for money to repair it. Go and complain to him.

All east state in the east are under the obi of Onitsha. Young man.

The obi of Onitsha is the .representative of the crown in the east state. He was suppose to coordinate everything in the east. Because the east is what they call a territory. Like Scotland, or wales

We now have state parliament. So be loyal to the obi of Onitsha. Because, he is the official representative

Nnamdi kanu was arrested on the ground,

1. He was arrested because he was not loyal to the obi of Onitsha, this is what happened to ojukwu in 1967.

I urgent all to be loyal to the obi of Onitsha in the Eastern state. Because the east is a territory.

By law, you are excepted to have the flag of Nigeria, the flag of the east, and the flag of your state. In all of your offices.

Every governor in the east most be loyal to the obi of onitsha, who is the representative.

Basically to help you. The head of the government in the east is the obi of Onitsha.

What happened in 1967 was that ojukwu tried to make himself, the head and not be loyal to the obi of Onitsha.

Just like Britain have Scotland, etc. So is the east. It the responsibility of the obi of Onitsha to run the affair of the Eastern state. The advocate of South south , or Niger Delta are all well illiterate. And we want them, the military will deal with them.

If hereby ask you all in the Eastern state to pledge your loyality to the obi of Onitsha

May God bless you

Ademusiwa

][/size]

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kazyhm(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
can someone see our achievement (s) ?
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by tybeks: 1:05pm On May 28, 2016
And to cap everything... Avengers are blowing up the South South under his watch
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kennsville(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2016
SECURITY IN THE NORTH EAST
CORRUPTION REDUCTION AMONG THE ELITE

WHAT ELSE..

STLL WAITING..
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE NA OLD SAYING. GO TRY AM WITH BOLT MAKE WE KNOW WHATS UP.

BIKO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR ECONOMY ..

MEANWHILE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIGHTING CORRUPTION, FIGHTING YOUR ENEMIES
AND ELIMINATING CORRUPTION.
POLICE STILL DEY TAKE 20naira for highway.

OYA WAILERS I AM HERE CRUCIFY...
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by 48noble(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If u have a four hours exam and u are graded based on one hour how would u feel

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
Buhari has four years, judge him after that

Not when u ve written question 1 and failed it in 1hr, bros d remaining 3hrs na bleeps
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kadunasouth(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/28/presidency-lists-buharis-achievements-in-first-year-in-office/
Can thise be true with degree of stolen money been recovered, do we still need loan from france?
PMB should focus on economy is getting out of hand, they should stop blabbing on jargons
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 28, 2016
On economy, I only saw restructuring and improvements in the oil and gas sector, nothingvat all on agriculture.....

On power, it was all president buhari has signed....president buhari is to.....president buhari will......nothing tangible. ..

So on economy, I would say zero...
Nothing on mining...steel plants are still no functioning, no foreseeable progress on manufacturing,in a time we are talking diversification, when will there be time for the education and health sectors......

I seriously support this government, but one year has passed, its time thy sit up, if they are interested in second term......

Kudos to them on corruption and terrorism. .....but nigeria needs more now, we can't keep fighting corruption and terrorism for 4 years
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by purpleblood: 1:14pm On May 28, 2016
Do we actually have a president? One in, one leg out. No country has ever succeeded that way

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by TheArchangel(f): 1:18pm On May 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur analogy is inherently wrong! Those of us who voted for Buhari didn't give him any 20 course work in his 1st year! He gave us 3 area in which we mandated him to resolve! 1, crushing BH 2, Fighting corruption and 3, upgrading the Economy! PMB is doing splendidly well in the 1st I jus outlined! I m sure that after the threats of the newly found saboteurs wud ve been diffused he will also do very well in economy!
You must be a bad lecturer to pass a student with two carryovers and one pass.
In an examination, it is either you fail or you pass irrespective of any factors in play.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by cycluse: 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
Some people are just here to pick the negative one, black people with bad belly that is what is killing us
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by tammie24: 1:22pm On May 28, 2016
Vomm:
What greater achievement can surpass this?
People wey bin dey enter keke maruwa before com begin dey fly first class to ANYWHERE

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish

More like if your gp is 1.0 after 100 level, how do you hope to make a second class upper

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by uduokirika1(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2016
If. Only you were this patriotic 2years ago, we wont be here!
Maser:

I know people like you are praying for this govt. to fail. Even if they start succeeding you will still not be happy they are succeeding. You'd wish for failure to come. Anyways, in civilised climes, after every election, they throw away election bitterness and come together to wish the country and opposition well knowing fully well that the success of govt. is everyone's success irrespective of which party is in power. But, your mentality is that of typical African, and the very reason Africa is underdeveloped

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2016
GWMI:
Propaganda achievement.What a shame.

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
3. Infrastructural development = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
7. Trade and investment = 0
8. International Relations/policies = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Festy4u(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
Maser:

I know people like you are praying for this govt. to fail. Even if they start succeeding you will still not be happy they are succeeding. You'd wish for failure to come. Anyways, in civilised climes, after every election, they throw away election bitterness and come together to wish the country and opposition well knowing fully well that the success of govt. is everyone's success irrespective of which party is in power. But, your mentality is that of typical African, and the very reason Africa is underdeveloped

I must tell you that in civilized climes after an election, the president simply rally the nation to support his/her government for them to succeed. They never decent to such absurdity as to divide the nation into 97%, 5% or 95%, 5% narrative or what have you! That I must say is one of the president's undoing! Such narrative and many more spoken by him is quite unfortunate to be emanating from the mouth of a president of a "multi-everything" like Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by juman(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2016
Failure.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by arcnomec(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Oga. If you are admitted for a four years. Course in the university and out of the 20 courses you wrote in your FIRST YEAR -(100level) you were able to pass just 2 (Security in d Northeast SNE-111 and Anti-Corruption in Nigeria ACN- 121) with 18 carryovers!!!!

Don't u think a student with such an abysmal performance ought to be advised to withdraw from the institution?!!

Epic reply ...Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Ademusiwa1: 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
[size=28pt]Your questions, young man should have been. What have the obi of Onitsha achieve in the last 1 year. Because you are from the east.

If someone is from Scotland. He has to be focus on Scotland.

You are from the east be focus in the east. Buhari jobs is to travel , he has been to. 25 countries. Buhari job is only a job like the prime minister.

So you people should cooperate with the obi of Onitsha . because you are not Buhari problem.

[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
all dis achievement are meaningless to the common man. APC should be playin politics as if dey won totally d insurgency..... Anyway dat's for buhari achievement. I will soon release PMB result sheet for the year.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by uduokirika1(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
He didn't 20 courses but he haas over 24ministries under his purview. With one directly under his. Supervision!

Now tell. Me ministerially how many ministry will you score above 40% With rspect to positive performance in one year?.
NOETHNICITY:
Ur analogy is inherently wrong! Those of us who voted for Buhari didn't give him any 20 course work in his 1st year! He gave us 3 area in which we mandated him to resolve! 1, crushing BH 2, Fighting corruption and 3, upgrading the Economy! PMB is doing splendidly well in the 1st I jus outlined! I m sure that after the threats of the newly found saboteurs wud ve been diffused he will also do very well in economy!
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Iceberg3: 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:
In summary

1. Improved security in the. NE only

2. Improved resolve to fight corruption

3. Still trying to figure out something if still
any!

REALITY ON GROUND

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
3. Infrastructural development = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
7. Trade and investment = 0
8. International Relations/policies = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

Objectively, You can now be the judge!

the abokki is such a dundee,imagine listing checking of biafran separatists as an achievement! This man keeps sending the worst signal,kinda telling the south easterners that they are conquered ppl. He shud be impeached.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by sammhi(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

David Moyes was given a 6 year contract as manager of Manchester United. After 1year of failure he was booted out..who will waste his time for him to spend another 5years as waste.
If you are a CEO and after one year, the company revenue dips, the no of clients have reduced and workers are not happy, men you will be fired..no story..who want to continue to pay you to waste their time and money...
anyway, I will still give him one more year...
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by juman(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
our questions, young man should have been. What have the obi of Onitsha achieve in the last 1 year. Because you are from the east.

If someone is from Scotland. He has to be focus on Scotland.

You are from the east be focus in the east. Buhari jobs is to travel , he has been to. 25 countries.

So you people should cooperate with the obi of Onitsha . because you are not Buhari problem.

You need medical help. Seek for it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
sammhi:

David Moyes was given a 6 year contract as manager of Manchester United. After 1year of failure he was booted out..who will waste his time for him to spend another 5years as waste.
If you are a CEO and after one year, the company revenue dips, the no of clients have reduced and workers are not happy, men you will be fired..no story..who want to continue to pay you to waste their time and money...
anyway, I will still give him one more year...
That's is appointment
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ozoemenafn: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
Is this what you call achievement. Nonsense
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ClintonDal(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
An upstanding and proactive government need not list it's achievement to its citizens. The citizens would feel the impact and applaud them accordingly.
I sincerely wish the current admin would step up their game and deliver sound democracy to the masses. With that their victory in the 2019 polls would be massive, if not nationwide.
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Sirheny007(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Even if his success covers a book of 500 pages,judging by national status quo, even those Hypocrites know that PMB is a practical failure.
QED. sad
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by stevenosa(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
quinnboy:
So little in a long while.......moving in a snail speed.
You get problem.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Classicalman(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
Not impressive. Overall, i score Buhari 40%.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by stevenosa(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
Sirheny007:
Even if his success covers a book of 500 pages,judging by national status quo, even those Hypocrites know that PMB is a practical failure.
QED. sad
How then do you define success? You get big problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onnoghen: BVN Reveals More Accounts / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.