Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency (50499 Views)

Presidency Outlines Buhari’s Achievements / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ganisucks(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
This OP has been banned. Why is this thread still open. It should be closed as well.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nkoozi: 4:52pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If u have a four hours exam and u are graded based on one hour how would u feel

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
Buhari has four years, judge him after that
. That means he is still reading his exam questions, which also means he has not achieved anything. I stand with u on that.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mytym(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:

Oga. If you are admitted for a four years. Course in the university and out of the 20 courses you wrote in your FIRST YEAR -(100level) you were able to pass just 2 (Security in d Northeast SNE-111 and Anti-Corruption in Nigeria ACN- 121) with 18 carryovers!!!!

Don't u think a student with such an abysmal performance ought to be advised to withdraw from the institution?!!
I love this counter analogy. Perfecto!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by seunfape(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
Base on my remark ,he has good .coming to grade I give him credit.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by itimmy: 5:52pm On May 28, 2016
Oga. If you are admitted for a four years. Course in the university and out of the 20 courses you wrote in your FIRST YEAR -(100level) you were able to pass just 2 (Security in d Northeast SNE-111 and Anti-Corruption in Nigeria ACN- 121) with 18 carryovers!!!!

Don't u think a student with such an abysmal performance ought to be advised to withdraw from the institution?!!
Broda ur response is so perfect, I wish I can click the like button a million times. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2016
I don't need the government to tell me what they have achieved, I have eyes,I can see for myself,all I see is increased food prices,fuel and electric tariff, reduced light supply and standard of living, a technically defeated bokoharam, genocide waiting to happen in ND.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 28, 2016
Mr President I guess u have done very well but inspite of this ur theoretical achievement practically Nigerians are angry and hungry.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by rosalieene(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2016
Nicur:
my friend shut up! na sycophants like Una dey go dey praise bad thing! the economy is going down, things are hard, you are here talking rubbish!! sad make I no vex for you oooh
don't mind him. the economy is really going down. Went to market today, things were so expensive. Buhari should not kill us before our time. I just pray God sustain us in this hard time.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by martinsugwuoke: 8:02pm On May 28, 2016
Buhari inflicted Nigerians with hunger, poverty and above all undemocratic governance
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Porthable(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:
In summary

1. Improved security in the. NE only

2. Improved resolve to fight corruption

3. Still trying to figure out something if still
any!

REALITY ON GROUND
thank u

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
3. Infrastructural development = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
7. Trade and investment = 0
8. International Relations/policies = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

Objectively, You can now be the judge!

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kodded(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2016
Richydos:

Funny assumption.... So by the time u sit inside an exam hall for an examination of 4hrs n u have spent 1hr doing nothing but thinking or maybe counting cobwebs around " u are doomed to fail"
There's a simple adage which u will agree with me "he who fails to plan, plan to fail"
BUHARI HAS PAINSTAKINGLY WANTED TO BE D PRESIDENT FOR A LONGER TIME N THUS WE ALL EXPECT HIM TO BE A GREAT VISIONARY WHO IS MEANT TO PROFER SOLUTIONS N NOT 1 WHO WILL BE THINKING N ACTING GULLIBLE
BACK TO U.... B4 U GET TO THE EXAM HALL U GET PREPARED, U DON'T NEED A MAXIMUM OF 1HR TO BE THINKING OF POSSIBLE ANSWERS FOR AN EXAM OF 4HRS...GOSH U DISGUST ME WITH THAT THINKING OF URS

undecided undecided

I guess your are new here
undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356379_bummmm_jpeg6cb16f155fd82e4c2c19c5f3595a7b2f
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by Adewalefisayo(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2016
Nigerians, lets stop ✋ celebrating failure...
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mosclement: 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
Govement of show .....Apc
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by AreaFada2: 11:26pm On May 28, 2016
Kikikikiki! grin cheesy

Achievement without development.

What kind of development is that without light, fuel, jobs, food security, crime everywhere, accidents increasing on roads, kidnapping & Fulani herdsmen killing anyhow, foreign airlines leaving, banks and others sacking staff anyhow? shocked shocked

Our politicians don't understand the social contract that is the basis of governance.

As for national image, hahahahaha. grin cheesy

So being officially branded a fantastically corrupt country is now the new way to hype a country's image?

Haba! These APC people nor go wunjure person with laugh o. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by AreaFada2: 11:30pm On May 28, 2016
Richydos:

Funny assumption.... So by the time u sit inside an exam hall for an examination of 4hrs n u have spent 1hr doing nothing but thinking or maybe counting cobwebs around " u are doomed to fail"
There's a simple adage which u will agree with me "he who fails to plan, plan to fail"
BUHARI HAS PAINSTAKINGLY WANTED TO BE D PRESIDENT FOR A LONGER TIME N THUS WE ALL EXPECT HIM TO BE A GREAT VISIONARY WHO IS MEANT TO PROFER SOLUTIONS N NOT 1 WHO WILL BE THINKING N ACTING GULLIBLE
BACK TO U.... B4 U GET TO THE EXAM HALL U GET PREPARED, U DON'T NEED A MAXIMUM OF 1HR TO BE THINKING OF POSSIBLE ANSWERS FOR AN EXAM OF 4HRS...GOSH U DISGUST ME WITH THAT THINKING OF URS

Abeg spare my poor ribs. Nor go crack them jor. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ezet(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2016
I would rather call these "events" instead of achievements
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ledaman: 11:57pm On May 28, 2016
uduokirika1:
In summary

any!

REALITY ON GROUND

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

When you are blinded with sentiment how will u know ewu iyamiri
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kk4kiss(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2016
God will punish the presidency for lying in the blood day light matter at dis critical hour, even primary students knows that Buhari haven't done anything yet he is still fighting qoruption. Let's hope he will still work shall cos for now there's nothing to celebrate
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kayzeesoft(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2016
Godfullsam:
if I should list his Bleep-ups in just one yr, a complete page won't contain it.
Children of hate
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by kossyablaze(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Some people enter exam Hall rush and start writing in the first few minutes and people would say yes they are smart and hang mid way
Some will us 45 min to read all the questions and solve them in his mind before writing and eventually finish
guy u get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ugotuf(m): 2:30am On May 29, 2016
Have you blamed Jonathan today?
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by olash007: 6:42am On May 29, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]Your questions, young man should have been. What have the obi of Onitsha achieve in the last 1 year. Because you are from the east.

If someone is from Scotland. He has to be focus on Scotland.

You are from the east be focus in the east. Buhari jobs is to travel , he has been to. 25 countries. Buhari job is only a job like the prime minister.

So you people should cooperate with the obi of Onitsha . because you are not Buhari problem.

[/size]

Pls who is this guy? Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by moneyurch(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2016
This administration and its image makers has got no conscience, still trying to weigh under which of the leaderships did a common nigerian smile and yet they want us to believe they are doing well, even the much trumpeted security fight has got no abservable success, bunch of dullards in governance
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by moneyurch(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2016
ledaman:
When you are blinded with sentiment how will u know ewu iyamiri
fellow there is nothing like being sentimental are you not a nigerian? when has hunger and scarcity become signs of good leadership? do the fighting but you must make sure the masses have their daily bread, now you are doing anything and you want us to believe he doing fine, pls stop being hypocritical
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by pepigeorge(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2016
stigmond:

Slow and steady go win the race!!!

Biggest lie of all time......Go and tell Usain bolt that
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by iHustle(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2016
stigmond:
I still have some faith in PMB.... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Not in all cases. Some things may not kill you immediately, but they will weaken you beyond redemption. In any case, Buhari is really killing people with his medieval ideas and gross ineptitude.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by iHustle(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2016
stigmond:

Slow and steady go win the race!!!

Slow and steady may win the race, if headed in the right direction. But in this jet age, moving at snail speed will do you no good.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by iHustle(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

It is very hard to make 2:1 or 1st class if you have a CGPA of 0.5 in your first year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2016
iHustle:

It is very hard to make 2:1 or 1st class if you have a CGPA of 0.5 in your first year.
With a very bad secoundry school background ( PDP 16 YEASRS) no one will really expect a 2:1 from u
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by ozzybaby: 8:18am On May 29, 2016
So after one year in office this is all buhari has to show, is a big shame
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by mecussey(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2016
uduokirika1:
In summary

any!

REALITY ON GROUND

1. Economy = 0
2. Education = 0
4. Food security = 0
5. Health = 0
6. Power = 0
9. Fuel = 0
10. National peace = 0

This is just Baba's statement of result this 100 level, though not different from his Waec result anyways. Basially, his CPGA is less than 0.5, let us wait and see how his 200 level will be.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency by aristosoft(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2016
Whenever achievements can't be summarized in simple languages and also full of promises, it's either full of Lies or signs of Under-achievements.
Education, Infrastructure and Health are conspicuously missing.

#GMBFallingHands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.