Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (54803 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by eyeview: 11:18am On May 28, 2016
tankara1010:

Honestly. I can't stop laughing whenever I listen to Radio Biafrra. The callers are praying for them...few were even fasting for them to continue to inflict more damage. Lol

These regional agitations are gaining support by the day. And buhari is worsening issues with his actions,lope sided appointments,comments(97% & 5%) and ethnic favouritism.
For eg,many would wonder why there hasn't been any massive deployment to trail fulani herdsmen that kill human lives,despite the massive trail they live behind. But will deploy gunboats and battalions after destroyers of pipelines. Is oil more valuable than those parents and kids killed in cold blood or is it because they are his people?
A president who went to his emir in daura and stated that the desert is encroaching towards the northern lands and hence they need the lands down south for grazing. Such comments incite seperation.
Am not for war but peace but buhari is the cause of all this agitations

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Though injustices have been meted out to Niger-Delta but bombing and degrading their lands isn't smart. Just as you've said, it wont cost Buhari more than 2019 but it'll cost the lands over 50yrs to recover.

why are we yoruba always unstable and without an unalloyed principles in politics? grin

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:18am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

So there was no ICC in 2014 when massob people were killed? Or biafrans are worthless where ICC is concerned?

You really wasted the money spent on your education

Was any town destroyed in Igboland like Odi.?

Think before you type.

Odi is a town while MASSOB is an organization.

Besides, the government denied the killing of MASSOB

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by cocoduck: 11:18am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

How many hairs did OBJ lose with Odi invasion?

How much sleep did GEJ lose over the 50 massob members massacred and dumped in Ezzu river?

Anyway let the bombers continue and let the military give them chance to finish what they started. Its for the betterment of all Nigerians
Rubbish, tell me one war wey the zoo army don win, phools, when it gets to innocent civilians, they flex muscles, but against armed and trained combatants they melt like ice in an oven

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
These Avengers madt gan o!

It won't be surprising seeing the Avengers rolling out their warships to engage the Nigerian military. Jonathan empowered Tompolo to the extent that he was buying warship from Norway on behalf of NIMASA. That was a very costly thing for a President to have done.
I posted a revelation on this in February 2015, that Jonathan was equipping Militants in order to declear a parallel government in case he loose, just to counter amechi pronouncement of parallel govt. MOOoOODdddsss ban me for 1months then now its coming to pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ahaika23: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
Nigeria my beloved dungeon! cheesy I wish them safe trip. Let them enjoy that warship a bit. Heard there are some cozy chairs in them. After the ride, they can go an park them back and maybe drive it again next tomorrow. It will help to reduce the fuel they have already. grin
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:
The bombers need to be allowed to finish what they started. They must be allowed to destroy everything and anything in sight.

That's the only way to get us all to start afresh because we really need to start afresh.

The bombings are in the interest of every common Nigerian. The Niger Delta will just be collateral damage.
u need political rehab

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by maxzzo1(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2016
razortruth:
Waste of time. Guerilla warfare ain't conventional warfare. It's most probable they hit and relocate to other country or region. Dialogue will win this situation more than tanks and war ships. But wait, how many war ships have this army rolled out against fulani herds men who unlike avengers who destroy pipes, murders innocent old people, women and kids in their own ancestral homes and destroy their farm lands after killing them in hundreds? So one Nigeria is all about oil in niger delta?
Oil is important than human lifes....so u don't kno

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by 9jauk: 11:20am On May 28, 2016
Finally we can say goodbye to oil sector;we've been screaming since diverse the economy go on Agro based economy;environmental friendly.

No na quick money they are after silly governments

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Teddeebear: 11:21am On May 28, 2016
freshcvvs:

Who is talking arrest here? so it was "arrest" that happened in Odi?

Kontunu grin grin grin grin grin grin
tell me what you achieved in Odi, after killing innocent civilians, did it stop militancy, go and learn, you know nothing.

a dead ya ra dua is wiser than an alive you, 1000%

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Wadeoye(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2016
Any update on the ongoing military operation?
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Shukuakukobambi: 11:22am On May 28, 2016
cocoduck:
Rubbish, tell me one war wey the zoo army don win, phools, when it gets to innocent civilians, they flex muscles, but against armed and trained combatants they melt like ice in an oven

Ive not seen a zoo engage in a war before except when trying to hold recalcitrant and mad animals in check. If you've seen a zoo engage in a war, congrats.

Meanwhile, are you getting scared? Let the bombers continue. They're in my prayers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2016
To be frank, I really don't give a ffffuuuck about anything going on in the Nd or any other region sef grin

I just want the SW to find solutions to its niger-delta gas dependent power problems so we can use this opportunity to attract investments and our states improving on their agric output so we don't have to rely on the north for food

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 11:23am On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
These Avengers madt gan o!

It won't be surprising seeing the Avengers rolling out their warships to engage the Nigerian military. Jonathan empowered Tompolo to the extent that he was buying warship from Norway on behalf of NIMASA. That was a very costly thing for a President to have done.

I will like them to fight the Nigeria Army. Boko Haram did. Why are they hiding. They got no guts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by GWMI(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2016
Let's see where all this ends and who looses most.I am pretty sure the Economy will soon be seen on the red light.Believe you me.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Jihadijohn: 11:23am On May 28, 2016
Yeah Sounds Good to me' #The flames of War are only Beginning to intensify Wallahi, The Fighting Has Just Begun [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Praktikals(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I doubt if these soldiers know who these militants are.
They are nothing but coward criminals cool, brutal Buratai will deal with them and you NDA sympathisers will be like
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mikepower50(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
manutdrichie:
That warship wey dey leak? grin

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by RandomVic(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2016
shaqhead:

Yeah it would and the Niger Delta just like the North East will be collateral damage... For all those supporting those criminals and thinking they are hurting Buhari.... I laugh... Like som1 said and I quite agree, the worse it will cost Buhari is an election we is even unlikely.

They bomb one pipeline, some people cheer
They drive the PMS up, we go to the same market with a frown on all our faces!

Let them continue!

Months back I'd have said the same thing as you but hey things have changed for the worst apparently, the economy is on life support, a full scaled military operation in the region would only compound the woes of the government, billions would be wasted, innocent lifes would be lost. At the end of the the military would fail, the Nigerian military isn't effective in asymmetric warfare take the ongoing war against Boko Haram for example. You can not effectively fight someone who hit you unawares and runs away before you could notice the attack. It wouldn't cost Buhari a thing to dialogue with these people after all they're legitimately aggrieved, the Niger delta being the region that essentially feed the entire Nigeria state I feel they should be given special status . Nigeria Delta have been raped sideways by successive governments. The status quo has to changed, somehow it just has to change!
The US tells the world it doesn't negotiate with terrorist but it did negotiate with the Taliban for the release of Bowe Bergdahl and many other instances which America has kept classified. Urge the government to dialogue with the Avengers the madness will stop.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 11:25am On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Go school you no gree go

When was ICC created.?

The answer will help you know why OBJ escaped cool

Stop spewing trash all over the forum like a demented goat. The ICC was created in 2002 way before OBJ invaded Odi community, till now he is a free man. The man who massacred 3million igbos in biafra war yakubu gowom is still alive and doing fine. Your ICC only go after those leaders against western interest like the ghadafi's, sadam hussein, lauren gbagbo and charles Taylor. You think they care about the death of one rag tag militants or one igbo man been killed?? Why haven't the ICC arrested all north Korean leaders who rule and kill with brutal force? Why is the Syrian president not in their gallows the moment? You think the west are happy about militants blowing up shell and chevron pipes which they own and control? You expect them to arrest buhari when he goes after militants who are clearly against their interest? Read more international politics and stop shouting ICC with ignorance

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by mikepower50(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2016
youngeagle:
They should also carry Apache Helicopter with them..one thing we all should understand is,you can't muscle everybody to be under you,but you can beg them to work with you,that dullard lacks wisdom and it will surely cost him a lot.

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Shukuakukobambi: 11:25am On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Was any town destroyed in Igboland like Odi.?

Think before you type.

Odi is a town while MASSOB is an organization.

Besides, the government denied the killing of MASSOB

OK now I understand. Massob being an organisation has members whose lives are worthless compared to folks killed in villages hence useless to ICC.

So because GEJ govt denied, all is well. So all buhari needs to do is deny also and life goes on.

If this is your belief, I agree with you.

Meanwhile, let the bombers continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Eyor1(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahehehehehehihihhihihihihihihihihihohohohohohohohohuhuhuhuhuhu
Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:26am On May 28, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Stop spewing trash all over the forum like a demented goat. The ICC was created in 2002 way before OBJ invaded Odi community, till now he is a free man. The man who massacred 3million igbos in biafra war yakubu gowom is still alive and doing fine. Your ICC only go after those leaders against western interest like the ghadafi's, sadam hussein, lauren gbagbo and charles Taylor. You think they care about the death of one rag tag militants or one igbo man been killed?? Why haven't the ICC arrested all north Korean leaders who rule and kill with brutal force? Why is the Syrian president not in their gallows the moment? You think the west are happy about militants blowing up shell and chevron pipes which they own and control? You expect them to arrest buhari when he goes after militants who are clearly against their interest? Read more international politics and stop shouting ICC with ignorance

Illiteracy at its peak.

Odi happened in 1999.

Buhari will end up in ICC . Get ready to join himhim kiss

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by coaco(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2016
If Naija government don't negotiate with terrorists why is dey same government planning 4 graze reserve for Hausa-Fulani Herdsmen @ AntiIPOOP.

Why can't dis government use military operations against Hausa-Fulani Herdsmen that are killing people in every community the set their feet on.
Government should negotiate with NDA 4 the sake of peace. Using military operations against them will continue to fustrate the oil & gas industry.

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by houstonia(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2016
Nigerians are funny o. I hope everyone is watching. They didn't send these number of soldiers to attack the herdsmen o. When oil becomes more precious than human life. Only in Nigeria.

As for you zombies, since the Avengers, all of una don turn environmental solicitors. They are bombombing their land, they are bombing the environment. Zombies is it una own bombing

4 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:28am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

OK now I understand. Massob being an organisation has members whose lives are worthless compared to folks killed in villages hence useless to ICC.

So because GEJ govt denied, all is well. So all buhari needs to do is deny also and life goes on.

If this is your belief, I agree with you.

Meanwhile, let the bombers continue.

Illiteracy at its peak.

Government denied killing those guys and never destroyed any Igbo town.? True or False

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ayibatari99(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
We warn this stupid boys, they refuse to listen. Now the military is their to pluck out their bone ears. Please Oga PMP or PMB tell your boys to minimize collateral damage to the minimum level. Innocent people are there. For me! cheesy we don't park our things relocate since to a safe haven

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by lastpage: 11:29am On May 28, 2016
From all the comment l am reading here, any intelligent person can see that "The fear is palpable".

Even those toying from the Phyno Phone dey fear...... and it shows in their knee-jerk reaction.

Let those who want to "dare a sovereign Govt", go ahead.....

The Federal Govt can continue to import Arms for the Armed forces and buy more Naval Ships but let me see which Sea Port will discharge for Niger Delta Avengers.
they think this is childs-play, right?

"Pikin wey say in Mama no go sleep, let us see how he too will slumber"!

We stand with the Nigerian Armed Forces, till the end.

Lastpage!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Pedropa: 11:30am On May 28, 2016
freshcvvs:
E don dey happen

Dem go soon scream ICC

Shebi una dey praise those fools destroying the city, wait till they get a dose of what they deserve.

They might change target and hit Lagos, i hope military will come for them and bombard them in Lagos ? Relax, they said a big thing is about to happen, don't u think they are ready for the soldiers u are bringing ? I pity my Eastern soldiers in that squad. God please protect them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.