Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

THREAD CLOSED - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / THREAD CLOSED (1131 Views)

Poll: Which Place Would You Rather Live?

Russia: 0% (0 votes)
South Africa: 50% (1 vote)
Ukraine: 0% (0 votes)
I'm daft and don't understand that Naija ain't an option: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Topic closed. / CLOSED / Thread closed.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2009
[center][size=80pt]THREAD CLOSED DUE TO EXTREME DAFTNESS[/size]

[size=50pt]THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TOLD ME ABOUT MYSELF. I AM INDEED AN OUTSIDER WHO HAS LIVED IN AMERICA FOR 6 YEARS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE ONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.[/size][/center]
Re: THREAD CLOSED by danieljimoh(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2009
Eastern europe is very large so where exactly are you talking about there cos to compare the rate of racism in russia and ukraine to some eastern european countries wont match at all
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2009
[center][size=50pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size][/center]
Re: THREAD CLOSED by noblegas2(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2009
Wuld Rather go back to my Lagos jeje
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2009
Re: THREAD CLOSED by symbian03(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2009
None
Re: THREAD CLOSED by mzansigirl(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2009

South Africa is very third worldish.

@ blackspade, SA is a 3rd world country, surely u know that right??
Re: THREAD CLOSED by iwefactria: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
noble_gas1:

Wuld Rather go back to my Lagos jeje
exactly grin
Re: THREAD CLOSED by snoopy(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2009
hellz naaaaaw! i'ld rather sit back in my sweet naija! i mean whats the use of going to a country where u'ld be in constant fear for yo' life!! it aint worth it! but if i had no choice, i'ld prefer russia cuz mehn S.A is more notorious when it comes to racial/xenophobic violence. and d police in russia is kinda more reliable than S.As when a criminal only has to part wiv a few bucks wiv a man in uniform to be let off da hook! but hey not all S.Ans are xenophobes tho' at least i've met a few here in naija are they were quite friendly and accommodating
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2009
Re: THREAD CLOSED by AjaraEwuro: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2009
I pity you- a man born with potential of a king, now living the life of an alien and he is happy to say it, what bull crap! You dont see Lagos as an option because you dont have the intellect to live and survive their - you want to live within crooks and be happy as one. You need deliverance.
Re: THREAD CLOSED by noblegas2(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

I pity you- a man born with potential of a king, now living the life of an alien and he is happy to say it, what bull crap! You dont see Lagos as an option because you dont have the intellect to live and survive their - you want to live within crooks and be happy as one. You need deliverance.

lol grin grin grin abeg tell am,
Re: THREAD CLOSED by hadexman(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
blackspade:

[center][size=20pt]South Africa Vs. Russia/Ukraine[/size]

[size=15pt]Xenophobia Vs. Racism[/size]

(and other things)[/center]
Where would you rather live?

Even though the risk of racist attack in Ukraine is higher than in many other western countries, I'd rather live there than South Africa.

I think that you are much more likely to get attacked by xenophobes in South Africa, then you would getting attacked by Neo-Nazis in Russia. Also, South Africa is very third worldish.

For example, once you leave the inner city areas of most SA cities, there are crime infested xenophobic slums everywhere! In Ukraine you will never see that. Poor neighborhoods yes, but slums? Nope.

What are your thoughts?

I don't see any sense in what you are posting here dude? Go to where your heart leads you or better still remain in 9ja where you will be safe. Good luck
Re: THREAD CLOSED by dinggle: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
If Lagos Option was included i would say Lagos, without that!, None of the Above!!!
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
Re: THREAD CLOSED by morpheus24: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
blackspade:

[size=30pt]NOW, LETS GET BACK TO THE DISCUSSION![/size]

Ther ain't much of a discussion here bro seeing that your only percetion of Nigeria is an outside boy who left at 10 and goes back to visit every so often.
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
Re: THREAD CLOSED by SeanT21(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
South Africa!!
Re: THREAD CLOSED by morpheus24: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ blackspade

Bros cool down. You are the one that said you are still a teenager which means

left naija =10

if still a teenager then you at least 19 years old.

Half your life has been spent outside the country( and to add the most significant portion as well)

you need to spend at least another 2 to 3 years straight in the country before authenticating yourself.
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Phony200(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
morpheus24:

@ blackspade

Bros cool down. You are the one that said you are still a teenager which means

left naija =10

if still a teenager then you at least 19 years old.

Half your life has been spent outside the country( and to add the most significant portion as well)

you need to spend at least another 2 to 3 years straight in the country before authenticating yourself.

Yep, freewill. We get to say what we wanna despite the fact that you own the thread. I'd pick neither of the above too.
Re: THREAD CLOSED by blackspade(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
Re: THREAD CLOSED by oyinda3(f): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
i pick neither. i'd rather stay where i am or go to live in naija lol
Re: THREAD CLOSED by Figurehead: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
blackspade:

[center][size=80pt]South Africa Vs. Russia/Ukraine

Xenophobia Vs. Racism

(and other things)

Where would you rather live?

Even though the risk of racist attack in Ukraine is higher than in many other western countries, I'd rather live there than South Africa.
[/size]

[size=50pt] I think that you are much more likely to get attacked by xenophobes in South Africa, then you would getting attacked by Neo-Nazis in Russia. Also, South Africa is very third worldish.

For example, once you leave the inner city areas of most SA cities, there are crime infested xenophobic slums everywhere! In Ukraine you will never see that. Poor neighborhoods yes, but slums? Nope.

What are your thoughts?
[/size][/center]

Re: THREAD CLOSED by mamagee6(f): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2009
Russia

(1)

Any Doctor practising outside naija in the house? Please I need your advice / India / Dv2012 Us Lottry Winners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.