Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,989 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Power Of The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Of The North (1013 Views)

Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of The North by Nobody: 10:21am On May 28, 2016
# Reflection
The North withholds just tomatoes and rice and everybody is shouting, panicking and wailing...
Now imagine when the North decides to withold yam, carrot, beans, pepper, onions, cows etc...
Most people will begin to look malnourished when that time comes. Some sexy girls will start looking funny. Kwashiorkor tales will loom!
Calamity begins when one region begins to feel they are superior to the other in terms of resources.
We all need each other jare...
Copied from Kizito Iwuoha

2 Likes

Re: Power Of The North by Metallurgist: 10:46am On May 28, 2016
Naaseer01:
# Reflection
The North withholds just tomatoes and rice and everybody is shouting, panicking and wailing...
Now imagine when the North decides to withold yam, carrot, beans, pepper, onions, cows etc...
Most people will begin to look malnourished when that time comes. Some sexy girls will start looking funny. Kwashiorkor tales will loom!
Calamity begins when one region begins to feel they are superior to the other in terms of resources.
masu Iya magana suka CE in maye Na da hankali baya fidda maitarsa a filli, ba amfanin cika baki my gyara arewa tukun daga baya sa game kurransu

3 Likes

Re: Power Of The North by HammerTheirPapa(f): 10:46am On May 28, 2016
If you with hold tomato, tin tomato dey, Banga soup dey.

Ibo celebrate yam festivals with yams that germinate from their soil.
The Ibo man that owns the canteen where I eat have been cooking Abakaliki rice for the past 2 months and I love the aroma.

You can keep your foodstuffs, you are not giving for free as the ND gives their oil. If the survival of the south had been dependent on the north. Southerners would have gone into extinction a long time ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Power Of The North by rexel99: 10:52am On May 28, 2016
Lame post. My oil can buy me a golden tomato from any part of the world at any cost.think of what happens to the north without my oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Of The North by Omololu007(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2016
Naaseer01:
# Reflection
you Northerners are parasite.

2 Likes

Re: Power Of The North by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
U mean the PARASITIC component?

We ND would be glad to have d North gone for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Of The North by freeze001(f): 11:20am On May 28, 2016
Kai! Op...u miss road with this one. Do u even know how rice is grown? Go and 'google' rice paddies.
So the north is now the tomato disease? If u truly deliberately caused tomato scarcity it should be abundant in ur homes and scarce in those of the south. That's not the case is it? tongue

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by Paye88(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2016
Who says the North is withholding tomatoes? That is a very misguided conception but since its just a reflection then u can clear your thoughts about it. Tomato farms have been ravaged by pests and diseases this year in the North that is why there is scarcity and its expensive because most tomatoes currently on the market are from irrigation farms and its supply hardly meets the ever constant demand.

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2016
now tomatoes basket almost cost more than barrel of crude oil...imagine when we withhold beans supply... u can ask Biafra what happens with them during civil war when we starve the hell out of their asses.. we can repeat desame thing if we like, or make it scarce to have abnormal profit as currently...... #economic sense.

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
If you with hold tomato, tin tomato dey, Banga soup dey.

Ibo celebrate yam festivals with yams that germinate from their soil.
The Ibo man that owns the canteen where I eat have been cooking Abakaliki rice for the past 2 months and I love the aroma.

You can keep your foodstuffs, you are not giving for free as the ND gives their oil. If the survival of the south had been dependent on the north. Southerners would have gone into extinction a long time ago.
Like how 3million of you starved to death when they withheld their food.

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by emmasege: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Paye88:
Who says the North is withholding tomatoes? That is a very misguided conception but since its just a reflection then u can clear your thoughts about it. Tomato farms have been ravaged by pests and diseases this year in the North that is why there is scarcity and its expensive because most tomatoes currently on the market are from irrigation farms and its supply hardly meets the ever constant demand.
U dey mind them. Not every thread/post on nairaland deserves attention. You can always tell how informed some people are when they join a public discourse. Someone who just came from Kano even said tomatoes are cheaper here in the southwest than up there, because we have started harvesting our own local tomatoes. Up there, a basket costs around 40k now.
@OP should apologize for opening a thread bereft of proper information.
Re: Power Of The North by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
crusadistic:

Like how 3million of you starved to death when they withheld their food.

^^^^LOL, I can imagine how her nyash go flatten with kawashiorkor after that kind starvation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by Bari22: 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
indeed the power of the north
Re: Power Of The North by chynie: 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
power indeed

so why do all ya rich men struggle to own oil well not rice or tomatoes mill angry

no allow me vex. so lala no go ban me again cheesy
Re: Power Of The North by Bari22: 2:22pm On May 28, 2016
rexel99:
Lame post. My oil can buy me a golden tomato from any part of the world at any cost.think of what happens to the north without my oil.
one basket of tomato can now buy around 5 barrels of oil so tomato only can satisfy our needs in terms of oil, what of groundnut oil, one litre is about N250 here in the north do you think we will sell it to you at N1000 when Nigeria eventually splits? What of beans? Other foodstuffs? Don't you need suya? Come to think about who are parasite between we and you.

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
Bari22:
one basket of tomato can now buy around 5 barrels of oil so tomato only can satisfy our needs in terms of oil, what of groundnut oil, one litre is about N250 here in the north do you think we will sell it to you at N1000 when Nigeria eventually splits? What of beans? Other foodstuffs? Don't you need suya? Come to think about who are parasite between we and you.

you don shut down the fool's mouth........ by the time they start buying one tomato at 500 they would start singing sai arewa............. wallahi yaran nan bahankali, they really underestimate us.....

1 Like

Re: Power Of The North by Bari22: 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
Naaseer01:

you don shut down the fool's mouth........ by the time they start buying one tomato at 500 they would start singing sai arewa............. wallahi yaran nan bahankali, they really underestimate us.....
Let nigeria splits Naseer wallahi they will the value of food is hundred times better than the so called oil, let assume niger delta have oil to sell in order to buy food what of biafrans? What do they have? Or do you think niger deltans will live together with you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Has Any Body Watched This Move? If Yes Where Can I Get It. / Samuel Akintola's 106th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Profile: Gej In Multi-billion Dollar Fraud Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.