Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. (73202 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by seunny4lif(m): 4:29am On May 29, 2016
grin grin
lozanni:

grin
Another Governor used a big drum to fool his people.
Politicians and scam be like bread and butter.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Kayrich(m): 5:14am On May 29, 2016
No1. Calabar
No2. Kaduna
No3. Abuja
No4. Lagos
No5. Akure.
No6. Uyo.
No7. Ph.
No8. Enugu.
No9. Jos.
No10. Owerri
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by IkpuMmadu: 7:00am On May 29, 2016
Henrydone:
I notice some fellas getting racing heart because of Ibadan, comparing ibadan with Enugu is like comparing an ant with a bombardier beetle.ibadan has trilling ancient and modern beauty compared to that city,forget about the roof in fact if you are sound minded those should propel your respect for Ibadan.When they were building storey houses covered with iron sheets what were you erecting Nike farm huts covered with Palm trees branch.

Another i get am before mentality...
So in your logic it means Sudan economy is bigger than Luxembourg due to size

Lok
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Elebiju: 8:18am On May 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
that third pics from Akure is an artificial dew centre and even artificial snow self.have been there.that place make sense.abeg wetin be that thing that looks like 3 football there?
Akure shouldn't be in the list at all the third picture you referred to is like a shithole now, Mimiko scammed you with meaningless things that will never freak an average lagosian, maybe you dont know Ondo State is an oil producing state and it deserves better infrastructures not these secondary school beautification.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 8:53am On May 29, 2016
Elebiju:
Akure shouldn't be in the list at all the third picture you referred to is like a shithole now, Mimiko scammed you with meaningless things that will never freak an average lagosian, maybe you dont know Ondo State is an oil producing state and it deserves better infrastructures not these secondary school beautification.
Akure is better than any cubby hole you epp

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 8:55am On May 29, 2016
Akure no won gree

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 8:57am On May 29, 2016
More Akure

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by shomutuski(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
first of all. I dont know if you are listing based on which city is the best. I mean ascending order. Abuja should be no1, followed by calabar and then Lagos.... #wtf is Enugu and other wack ass cities doing there. as long as I am concerned Enugu ain't shit except for their Ho's...
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by toonzay(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2016
From Calabar come down.... Nothing special bouh those pictures... You dey upload common buildings, traffic, pools.....na for wch state you no go see up to 7 buildings wey dey like those ones Put somethin wey no common
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by antispexish(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2016
hmuhammad:
Ibadan city grin grin grin

beautiful picture , prove that Ibadan had been a city while some where still living in the bush

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by antispexish(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:

bros the part that look good in ibadan is small, the pics above does not capture an aerial view that will cover a major part of the city, this is aerial views of Ibadan showing cocoa house which proves the picture is really ibadan, nothing to prove that those pictures you people post is ibadan. Last picture is google earth view of ibadan

wow! those pictures show that Ibad an is both ancient and modern, all in one location. well , they have enough space to accommodate such development. that city is missing it's mark on tourism o, all over the world people like such view, and it's government spend much in maintaining such ancient look.

Ibadan people, pls dnt let others who could not develop a city until help came from outside tell you what's good or bad.

If you claim to have a city, and you can't show ancient monuments and buildings constructed by the people, then you are not a united tribe, you are just a group of people living together cus of shared interest.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Elebiju: 11:22am On May 29, 2016
Henrydone:
Akure is better than any cubby hole you epp
I know your type but I won't enter the mud with you, it's obvious from your angle of reasoning that you haven't seen other places apart from that Akure, I've been to akure and other places in Nigeria and I appreciate what I see.Lastly you don't have to imitate what others do on nairaland, be yourself and stop trying to throw jibes.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
Elebiju:
I know your type but I won't enter the mud with you, it's obvious from your angle of reasoning that you haven't seen other places apart from that Akure, I've been to akure and other places in Nigeria and I appreciate what I see.Lastly you don't have to imitate what others do on nairaland, be yourself and stop trying to throw jibes.
I have visited Enugu several instances,and recently when i was about to visit owerri I was feel with excitement and that was because of what my Igbo friends narrated it beauty but all of that cool off when I was touring the main hubs of the city what's so special in this nothing I concluded within myself.And that Igbo behavioral psychology and idiosyncratic show for you and Igbo get a sense of esteem when he gives praise to himself that why an Igbo gateman will claim he is influential than is employer and look fulfill afterwards if no one argues that.So feel fulfilled get a sense of esteem say anything to suit your personal preference and I will give you a north south nod,and I will not be surprised to see that wild chuckle on your face.But your claim remain circumstantial.And the fact remains that you can't change the fact.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Elebiju: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
Henrydone:
I have visited Enugu several instances,and recently when i was about to visit owerri I was feel with excitement and that was because of what my Igbo friends narrated it beauty but all of that cool off when I was touring the main hubs of the city what's so special in this nothing I concluded within myself.And that Igbo behavioral psychology and idiosyncratic show for you and Igbo get a sense of esteem when he gives praise to himself that why an Igbo gateman will claim he is influential than is employer and look fulfill afterwards if no one argues that.So feel fulfilled get a sense of esteem say anything to suit your personal preference and I will give you a north south nod,and I will not be surprised to see that wild chuckle on your face.But your claim remain circumstantial.And the fact remains that you can't change the fact.
What is this one saying? It is a known truth that an average igbo man is more hardworking and focused than his yoruba counterpart, I typed earlier that I know your type and its obvious you're filled with tribal hatred and it definitely won't help you. If you want to make comparism with other States, please do so within the oil producing States only and don't include the SE because it is obvious you've never been there. You are a typical low self esteemed Ondo state indigene and this what you do best grin Akure is beautiful, Mimiko is working grin because you've never been to other States and you don't like it when people point out the fact that you've got leadership issues......This one is an Akure big boy with verifiable facts, you walk to the only useless and deserted pedestrian bridge in the oil producing state that serves as home for the mentally deranged and destitute in the state to snap the central mosque at Oja Oba and that building in FUTA just to prove the obvious.. Finally, you're a youth and you shouldn't resort to tribal discrimination because you don't know where your posts and opinion will reach.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by agadam(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2016
I wish all our governors are working properly like others state now all state will have beautiful as the rest....
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by agadam(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
Kayrich:
No1. Calabar No2. Kaduna No3. Abuja No4. Lagos No5. Akure. No6. Uyo. No7. Ph. No8. Enugu. No9. Jos. No10. Owerri

Kaduna don't surprise to be in that top ten
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 8:54pm On May 29, 2016
Elebiju:
What is this one saying? It is a known truth that an average igbo man is more hardworking and focused than his yoruba counterpart, I typed earlier that I know your type and its obvious you're filled with tribal hatred and it definitely won't help you. If you want to make comparism with other States, please do so within the oil producing States only and don't include the SE because it is obvious you've never been there. You are a typical low self esteemed Ondo state indigene and this what you do best grin Akure is beautiful, Mimiko is working grin because you've never been to other States and you don't like it when people point out the fact that you've got leadership issues......This one is an Akure big boy with verifiable facts, you walk to the only useless and deserted pedestrian bridge in the oil producing state that serves as home for the mentally deranged and destitute in the state to snap the central mosque at Oja Oba and that building in FUTA just to prove the obvious.. Finally, you're a youth and you shouldn't resort to tribal discrimination because you don't know where your posts and opinion will reach.
Maybe you should check out who is tribally rated here.i was only describing the behavior of the ibos but you are already ranting your tribal supremacy context by saying an ibo man is more hardworking and focus than a Yoruba.Are you happy now like I said earlier you guys feel esteem when you give claim to yourself I won't argue that so feel good.For your information I am just defending any disreputed city among the list and all the city are S W city.lagos,Abuja is far better.ibadan it chattel ancient buildings,Akure it should not be among.so what the fate of SW and why the evident animosity.Am not disputing you if you say it should look better neither am I kudos in any government but claim that Akure should not rank the list is just too peevish and that it should be compared With SS cities is not reasonable .ondo produce 7.0551 % of oil compare to state like delta and akwa Ibom that produces 30% and 22.04% respectively.Be aware of quantity by the way oil now is close to no value. And you don't have vituperate while commenting learned to be civilized.
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Henrydone: 7:52am On May 31, 2016
Elebiju:
No such thing as beautification of secondary school in ondo state what exists is the building of better primary school infrastructure.

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by dazzlinglyme: 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
i rep 042,coal city nwanne
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by TiriB12(f): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
The cities are really beautiful in pictures. Let us do more of such posts
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by flexyceo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
I disagree wit d rankin •calitown top all soooo fresh nd green•
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Agodi gardens

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Smoking hills, ilara mokin

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
A

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria. by Oxtonguy: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
A

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.