Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Mtn Did To Me After Planning & Planning - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Mtn Did To Me After Planning & Planning (508 Views)

See What Mtn Sent Me / See What MTN Charged Me For An SMS / See What MTN Nigeria Sent My Friend As Prestigious Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Mtn Did To Me After Planning & Planning by lekmyth(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2016
last night, I subscribed for mtn night plan #25 for 500mb and I receive msg saying you've successfully subscribed for night bla bla 00:00- 04:00, I set alarm to 00:45 I slept around 9:00pm imagine ,naso I woke up this morning ma dey browse ma download: download got s6 e5 alone,Drake views,Rihanna anti,j.cole forest hill ,kanye west the life of pablo and Meghan Trainor Thank you, the most painful part of these issues is that i was not planning to use all the assigned data, immediately the alarm rang I standa carry my tab ma sare download as planned but omo my uc browser keeps redirecting me to their out of bundle page,i removed the sim and put it inside my z10 this time the bb10 browser can't even access their out of bundle shit . Mtn why me,if we say make we call you now, you guys go dey talk system error / glitch after 30 mins of picking up the call. lipsrsealed
Re: What Mtn Did To Me After Planning & Planning by whitecloth: 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
The same thing happened to me 2 days ago.
Re: What Mtn Did To Me After Planning & Planning by Udochee(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2016
preferably do the subscription as from 00:02 and start browsing with it
Re: What Mtn Did To Me After Planning & Planning by gen2briz(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
Do not subscribe before 12

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My phone Takes 20 Minutes To ON / Google Announced That Android 7.0 Will Officially Be Known As Nougat / Read And Learn (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.