Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown (35700 Views)

Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / OAP Toolz Oniru Demuren Loses Pregnancy / Checkout This Fierce Photo Of Toolz Oniru-demuren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by tjskii(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
Don't like the gown, it makes her look dumpy, undecided
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by lildush(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
Haa c all d spending n stress dis people have to go tru just for a wedding dat won't last.. well dem get time sha.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by JOYOSITA(f): 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
I don't like the dress.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by goodvision12(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
9jacodedgist:
I personally love this
yu go personally hate am before?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by eyinjuege: 2:44pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
She really slim down to fit into that gown.

We all know she is obese.

Well congrats. ..

May her marriage last long than tiwa's own

She WAS obese you meant to say.

You should applaud her effort in losing weight. Not everyone has the motivation and willpower to do so.
It would be nice to always appreciate diversity and understand we all can't be the same
Your own idea of beauty is different from other people's, and that doesn't make you or them right.
Seeing the good and beauty in others is good for the soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by misspricy(f): 2:48pm On May 28, 2016
tjskii:
. Can you show us your wedding gown? Am very sure you were impregnated by a dummy who never payed your bride price let alone wedding you undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by druboon404: 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
hemartins:
If history repeats itself then BW is a carrier of bad luck.
That isn't nice you know...
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by Caracta(f): 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
Banky again?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
eyinjuege:

She WAS obese you meant to say.

You should applaud her effort in losing weight. Not everyone has the motivation and willpower to do so.
It would be nice to always appreciate diversity and understand we all can't be the same
Your own idea of beauty is different from other people's, and that doesn't make you or them right.
Seeing the good and beauty in others is good for the soul.
kiss kiss..well said

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by Jamean(f): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
Jentilia:
I don't like her wedding gown. she would have worn something that brought out her figure 8.
Congrats to her though.
Haha! Mermaid gown would have been too hot o! You wan scatter the wedding grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by aalangel(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
maurs:
I really want to know the reason why people travel abroad to get married. Still don't get it.

Security; to avoid people they broke their hearts in the past.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by doritolfx: 3:15pm On May 28, 2016
@aalangel seriously i think we Nigerians are getting too overly-imaginative thesedays ur thoughts are are on over drive dear sis..Too much cartoon Network as a kid did this to you..I can relate grin
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by Psittacus(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
banky W wedding ringer
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by tjskii(f): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
. Can you show us your wedding gown? Am very sure you were impregnated by a dummy who never payed your bride price let alone wedding you undecided

I'm really surprised at what you wrote, the comment I made doesn't warrant such insults on my person, my husband and my children , I am going to assume that you were unable to comprehend my comment,hence I will explain it to you,

The w ord dumpy means unflattering, fat, doughy, hence her gown is unflattering on her due to her ample curves, with her body type she shud have gone for more structure and less flare

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
Nice. Congrats to them.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by akomolafe226(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
keep dubai clean

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by aalangel(f): 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
@aalangel seriously i think we Nigerians are getting too overly-imaginative thesedays ur thoughts are are on over drive dear sis..Too much cartoon Network as a kid did this to you..I can relate grin

What was my comment? I hate cartoons brother.

Modified: Cartoon network does not teach safety. Dectective films was what I grew up watching; from age 4. I still can't relate your comment to mine.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by aalangel(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
tjskii:

Dumpy is the word I've been searching for.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by doritolfx: 4:11pm On May 28, 2016
@aalangel ur comment about folks going abroad to marry cos of the so many hearts they've broken

Well detective movies cartoon network what's the wide disparity in-between ?
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
Lemme kuku quote u bcs i ws abt saying d same tin. I dnt knw dis babe's real face anymore o, evryday i see a different face on her.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by aalangel(f): 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
@aalangel ur comment about folks going abroad to marry cos of the so many hearts they've broken

Well detective movies cartoon network what's the wide disparity in-between ?

So, no disparity? Kai!!!
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by doritolfx: 4:32pm On May 28, 2016
@aalangel they both provoke astute mental stimulation in the perspective i'm speaking from ma'am
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
Haba dat was too much nah, wat she said shldnt warrant dis kind of insult on her person. She only said it made her look dumpy, she doesn't mean Toolz is dumpy. I dnt see anytin wrong wit d gown though
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by InvertedHammer: 5:06pm On May 28, 2016
/
We already know how this will end.

Wanna place a bet?

\

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by aalangel(f): 6:12pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
@aalangel they both provoke astute mental stimulation in the perspective i'm speaking from ma'am

Hahahahhahahhaaaa..."I don jam person". Not when it comes to Romance.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by classical15(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
Good for them. As if the size of the wedding gown correlates with the success of the marriage. Nigerians and showmanship ehn... All this going all the way to wed in Dubai, smart people ought to have figured it out that its not necessary.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2016
martineverest:
What is married ebuka doing with grooms men?

Grooms men are friends of the groom

Married or single.
Re: Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 28, 2016
Beautiful dress.

That train is something else but it gives her that Princess-y or dramatic effect, which she was probably going for. Congrats to her and her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo / Tiwa Savage, Toyin Abraham show off their PVCs at their polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.