Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child (1573 Views)

FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State,Heads To Gbaramatu Kingdom With Gov. Okowa(photos) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 1:18pm On May 28, 2016
I can imagine a child from Gbaramatu kingdom who witnessed the activities of army raiding their Kingdom a few days ago asking her dad this questions:

"Dad, why didn't President Buhari arrest the Chiefs and village leaders in Maiduguri in search of Boko Haram like he did to our Chief yesterday? Does Buhari hate us?

Father says " No dear"

Child says "Then tell me what our people did to him that made him decide to send army to invade our land like this and arrest our Chief, daddy will they also call me a millitant and arrest me? "

Father: it depends dear

9 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Aegon(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2016
The child seems to be smarter than his parent.

4 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Aegon:
The child seems to be smarter than his parent.

Rather you mean he is smarter than Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Nuella222(f): 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
I no want insult person, but which kind answer be that? Em papa sef na real olo...shshshsh. My mouth fem! Op might be the papa am talking about grin

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by chynie: 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
if really a 6-year old asked this, then the child maybe the president of Nigeria one day, if there is Nigeria then.

But I know the story is cooked up.

Is just clear that buhari is a tribalist. when GEJ was looking for shaukua(or whatever) he said is war against the north and he became BH spokesman.

Now is the south, he is sounding different.

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
Foolish topic by a bigoted poster.
Your hatred for buhari knows no bounds
Hate is cancerous incase you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
Nuella222:
I no want insult person, but which kind answer be that? Em papa sef na real olo...shshshsh. My mouth fem! Op might be the papa am talking about grin

Continue laughing, you go see the pictures wen dem go post dey deceive una say na millitants
Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Foolish topic by a bigoted poster.
Your hatred for buhari knows no bounds
Hate is cancerous incase you don't know

E pain am grin

Na your type dem dey quick deceive
Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Splashme: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
[size=14pt]Buhari is a shame to Nigeria[/size]

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by marshalcarter: 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
Splashme:
[size=14pt]Buhari is a shame to Nigeria[/size]

I concur smiley

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

E pain am grin

Na your type dem dey quick deceive
You are already deceived.
I have your time today.
Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You are already deceived.
I have your time today.

I don't have your time
Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

I don't have your time
I don't care if you have my time, as for me, I have your time,any useless post of yours I see you insulting the President, I will be there to give you double.
Its a free world, feel free to insult buhari, I am free to insult you.

2 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I don't care if you have my time, as for me, I have your time,any useless post of yours I see you insulting the President, I will be there to give you double.
Its a free world, feel free to insult buhari, I am free to insult you.

Prepare for bann grin

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Prepare for bann grin
Your level no reach

2 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Your level no reach

Try me and see grin

Just a word of insult from you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
chynie:
if really a 6-year old asked this, then the child maybe the president of Nigeria one day, if there is Nigeria then.

But I know the story is cooked up.

Is just clear that buhari is a tribalist. when GEJ was looking for shaukua(or whatever) he said is war against the north and he became BH spokesman.

Now is the south, he is sounding different.

He only beats his chest when it concerns the south, how many Maiduguri Chiefs have been arrested since May 29 th

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Try me and see grin

Just a word of insult from you cheesy
Insult the President first
Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 3:01pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Insult the President first

Stop derailing this thread, if you do not have any meaningful contribution go and write WAEC for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Stop derailing this thread, if you do not have any meaningful contribution go and write WAEC for Buhari.
When you write yours come back and let us know, as you don't have respect for your elders, as for the thread. I maintain it is a rubbish thread.

2 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

When you write yours come back and let us know, as you don't have respect for your elders, as for the thread. I maintain it is a rubbish thread.

Like you had for GEJ? Karma is so sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Like you had for GEJ? Karma is so sweet grin
I have no problem with goodluck, get that into tour skull.
He made a lot of mistakes but I never insulted him when he was on seat,
Stop stereotyping everybody who supports Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 8:18pm On May 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I have no problem with goodluck, get that into tour skull.
He made a lot of mistakes but I never insulted him when he was on seat,
Stop stereotyping everybody who supports Buhari.

The only mistake i observed was that last call he made to the cattle rearer grin

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by peacengine(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2016
The dullard.dinho is a tribal bigot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:

The only mistake i observed was that last call he made to the cattle rearer grin

As intelligent as you are a cattle rearer is your President.I know how painful it is being useless to the society with all your certificate (that's if you have any)
Hate is gradually destroying your bile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:
I can imagine a child from Gbaramatu kingdom who witnessed the activities of army raiding their Kingdom a few days ago asking her dad this questions:

"Dad, why didn't President Buhari arrest the Chiefs and village leaders in Maiduguri in search of Boko Haram like he did to our Chief yesterday? Does Buhari hate us?

Father says " No dear"

Child says "Then tell me what our people did to him that made him decide to send army to invade our land like this and arrest our Chief, daddy will they also call me a millitant and arrest me? "

Father: it depends dear

Fantastically future freedom fighter activist

1 Like

Re: Question From a six Years Old Gbaramatu child by Pidggin(f): 11:58pm On May 28, 2016
Ayomidegbenga1:

Fantastically future freedom fighter activist

More recruits for millitants loading, the army can continue its tyranny in the SS, but should be prepared for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari's Appointments Does Not Follow Federal Character-femi Adesina / Enemies Of Nigeria / Mr. Festus Utuama Who Sleeps With Best Friend’s Wife – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.