Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Want To Own A Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Own A Blog (534 Views)

You Own A Blog? Make Money Now With Your Blog / Come And Get A Blog Website At An Affordable Price / Come And Get A Blog Website At A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Own A Blog by Davindal(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2016
Hey guys! How much does it cost to create a blogsite? I would want one or two blogs for myself.

If I decide to create two blogs, I would place one under the care of paid bloggers, and the other would serve as my online personal diary.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt and concise answers.
Re: I Want To Own A Blog by Whizzcute(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys! How much does it cost to create a blogsite? I would want one or two blogs for myself.

If I decide to create two blogs, I would place one under the care of paid bloggers, and the other would serve as my online personal diary.

To own a blogger site is free, you will only pay few dollars to buy a domain name.
Re: I Want To Own A Blog by mhizeva(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
Blogs arent free.. you pay for domains and hosting if you are using wordpress..... and you are paying for only a domain (google will host you) if you are using blogger...

But if you don't know much about blogging and want someone to help you it normally comes with a fee expect you know the person personally....

Why do you want a blog?

Contact me hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Own A Blog by NigeriaToday: 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
The objective of writersfor..com.ng is to train bloggers. To do that, we started a blog from scratch and showed every step needed to do so. That blog is also the training interface. So as we are developing it, we are showing how we did it.

So far, these are the threads -

1. The thread with all the screenshots for creating an account on blogger.com, creating a blog, naming it and all the initial setup. There are so many screenshots. Just looking at them will show you how to set up a blog.
https://www.nairaland.com/3130480/reality-training-1-making-

2. The thread showing posting on the blog
https://www.nairaland.com/3131023/4-hours-30-minutes-see

3. The post we made on 150 blogging ideas about blogging
https://www.nairaland.com/3131258/150-blogging-ideas-blogging

Take the step and attempt it. It is free to open a Blogger account and we are giving the training to you free for now. It is left to you now. See what we've got today just after starting yesterday.

[b]Do you want to have a blog for your church or club? Use the comment form and we will give you a free training as you set it up. [/b]We can set it up for you but you should learn how to so you can run it yourself.

You can check it at http://writersfor..com/2016/05/blog-templates-and-themes-matter.html. A screenshot is attached. This blog was started just yesterday afternoon.

So go ahead and start yours as it's all free to start. You can then consider the paid additions when you've started.

Re: I Want To Own A Blog by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
Davindal:

Contact me through signature Whatsapp details

(1) (Reply)

My New Fiverr Service--i Need Your Suggestion. / How To Make Cool Money In The Tough Economy In Nigeria. / Which Domain Host Is Better And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.