Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides (26921 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by seedorfg(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
warming up for is boot out in office in next governorship election grin
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by SpeedyConnect(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
just passing
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by kudos4u(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
With all this your Fitness and Training I heard SARAKI still dey slap you grin cheesy
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by osesology(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
Why does this have to be news?
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
the most useless and inactive governor in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 28, 2016
all kwara young girl teenagers are in trouble grin grin grin
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by merits(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
M
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2016
nigga has to be fit to give bjs to saraki
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by egokudiowomoney: 2:36pm On May 28, 2016
make d gov knw say he no fit do press up reach agama lizard o
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by goodvision12(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
good for him
how does this bring tomatoes to nigetians
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by MARKone(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Larryfest(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
Useless set of leaders,so this is part of governance abi
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by dabrake(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
With this, he will be able to retaliate per-adventure Crookola Saraki slaps him for the third time.
Stupeed stooge of a governor.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by crackhouse(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
igraman:
So Kwara get governor
it's like u know what I am thinking.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by misspricy(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
Wow he's so young and sexy grin
. Olosho undecided
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Phemmy0011: 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
Meanwhile somewhere in Lagos!! grin grin

Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by yuskol03: 3:27pm On May 28, 2016
the hairstyle though... wink governor full of swags grin...
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
thereturnoflucy:
Is he prep for a fight ni. .instead of him to engage in d art of reading so as to attain mental fitness he is in a gym getting fit for sex....otondo papa

No offence bro, but with this kind of myopic mindset, I doubt you are healthy...

What has keeping fit got to do with sex?!

How does keeping fit distant you from reading?!

People like you will fall sick and blaim some supernatural creature for your ignorance.

Please bro, I'd advice yu change the way you reason.

Exercises put you in the right state of mind to get you prepared for your day(xpecially wen done in the morning)
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by floxyluv80(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
Instead of him to sit smwhr thinking of hw to pay my 6mnths salaries, hes thr working out. Just thank ur star dt i didnt meet u thr.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by kennydee05(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
folks4luv:
that's my fantastically useless Governor. more power to ur elbow sir. yeye dey smell.
I can now fantastically quote you.... but u need to unravel the moniker quoting you.

Good to know the person behind the moniker.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Harfisco(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
Y shd they always be with their aides
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by cyojunior1(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
folks4luv:
that's my fantastically useless Governor. more power to ur elbow sir. yeye dey smell.

Hey boo , are u a kwaran ?

Wch part of kwara are u from ?
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
Wow he's so young and sexy grin

Unless U want to be like FFK's wife that is celebrating Her birthday while Her husband is in detention

I will advice U to stop crushing oooooo
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by martolux(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
an idle governor...he is to Saraki what Buhari is to Tinubu...loyal to the core!
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
floxyluv80:
Instead of him to sit smwhr thinking of hw to pay my 6mnths salaries, hes thr working out. Just thank ur star dt i didnt meet u thr.

Imagine The criminal from Saare is owing U guys 6 months salary & there is no plan for industrial action!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by push23: 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
[size=28pt]Kwara state / kogi state are western Nigeria.

At the time some people felt they had a horse to break away from western Nigeria.

You can compare military tank to horse[/size]
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2016
misspricy:
. Olosho undecided

Omo U rugged small oooo

dat Ur pic no be here at all
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by push23: 4:37pm On May 28, 2016
[size=28pt]
Horse vs military tank
Kwara state and kogi, delta state are western Nigeria

k[/size]

Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
Phemmy0011:
Meanwhile somewhere in Lagos!! grin grin

Mama to sure.

grin grin
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by folks4luv(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
cyojunior1:

Hey boo , are u a kwaran ?
Wch part of kwara are u from ?
i am from isin local govt. ur from kwara too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" / Ganduje Donates 16 Hilux Vans To Army (Photos) / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.