Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides (26917 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by folks4luv(f): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
kennydee05:

I can now fantastically quote you.... but u need to unravel the moniker quoting you.

Good to know the person behind the moniker.
not hard to 'unravel the mystery' I guess. how are u doing?
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by thereturnoflucy(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
Jadonjack:

No offence bro, but with this kind of myopic mindset, I doubt you are healthy...

What has keeping fit got to do with sex?!

How does keeping fit distant you from reading?!

People like you will fall sick and blaim some supernatural creature for your ignorance.

Please bro, I'd advice yu change the way you reason.

Exercises put you in the right state of mind to get you prepared for your day(xpecially wen done in the morning)

No vex. Noted
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Ratello: 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
Beremx:
I dey crush for that governor seriously!
You must chop now! undecided
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by push23: 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by push23: 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
push23:
[size=28pt]
Horse vs military tank
Kwara state and kogi, delta state are western Nigeria

The people in the north are having the experience of military tank on their street for the first time
k[/size]

Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by akinsmania4me(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
How does that translate to dividend of democracy.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by Vado(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2016
oyb:
nigga has to be fit to give bjs to saraki

Haha, hilarious.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by lordkhalifa(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Lifting ordianary 60kg the first fly wheel 10kg the second and third fly wheels 5kg each the other side the same thing
Then 10+10+5+5+5+5= 40kg plus the barbell handle 20kg+40kg = 60kg in total...

Hahahahaha seems like something I use to do coiling before I start the full program... The flywheels self are not even complete kg it lb... Though for his age he really try,
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by kennydee05(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
folks4luv:

not hard to 'unravel the mystery' I guess. how are u doing?
Am OK.
Guess you are fine?
Would tell of your literature exploit to others. Keep it up.
Kindly prepare a write-up on ICOHS days.
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by ajebuter(f): 7:49pm On May 28, 2016
My state governor, Mr Onikun bembe Ambode and Mr okoroawusa of Imo should do thesame ASAP

#orobotinz# grin grin grin
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by cyojunior1(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2016
folks4luv:
i am from isin local govt. ur from kwara too?

Yea bae , irepodun to be precise

Do u speak igbomina in isin ?
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by hibba(f): 11:29pm On May 28, 2016
Fit ke. Jobless IT governor
PrettyCrystal:
Nigeria's fittest governor ?
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by folks4luv(f): 6:58am On May 29, 2016
cyojunior1:

Yea bae , irepodun to be precise

Do u speak igbomina in isin ?
yea, that's what we speak
Re: Governor Abdulfata Ahmed At The Gym, Working Out With His Aides by cyojunior1(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2016
folks4luv:
yea, that's what we speak

Toorrrr okun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi / Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) / Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.