Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today (752 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by Free36(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
I think Nairaland is becoming somethings else with the rate of those who are now using this forum.

I created a thread today:: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS:: Odi Massacre In Making

https://www.nairaland.com/3130744/niger-delta-avengers-odi-massacre

Those who started to comment on the thread started cursing my Enemy instead of sharing their own view on the matter. This makes me think that Nairaland don't worth having account on again. I deleted my account immidiately.

But I later have a rethink that two wrong can never make a right..

To those on Nairaland, please I want you to know that the purpose of this forum is to Discuss, share opinion and other users can debate on it.

But those on Nairaland today now see Nairaland as a Box Ring where they come to fight everyday.

If we see a thread, instead of you cursing or insulting the op, try to provide a counter thread or share your opinion in support or against the motion.

THATS THE LITTLE I HAVE TO SAY

To Seun, you need to have more people like Mynd44.. Mynd44 can't do the Job alone especially in Politics section. Although Mynd44 came to delete the comment of those who were raining curses on my Enemy but it wasn't fast enough
Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by DickDastardly(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2016
Wow!
And when you think you've seen it all .... a whole new strain of the "zombie virus pops up again.
This one has a "Libyan" mix .... the only known serum presently is the sustained hardship being fired on the populace by the "ghost of 1983". It helps in re-setting the zombie rotten brains.

@ topic.
Nice trash .... go on living in self denial till buhari's famine naturally abate your nuissance for betterment of mankind.
*swaggers outta thread - mcmahon style* cool

9 Likes

Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by Israel5(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
We've taken note of that and i ashuwa you that we will look into it. Shogbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by thesicilian: 8:29pm On May 27, 2016
Its difficult to ignore all the immature comments and insults on Nairaland most times, but one can't leave the forum just because of that. Welcome back.
Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by papaejima1: 9:19pm On May 27, 2016
Deactivating your account and immediately recreating a new one simply means you don't think things through rationally and critically before acting.

Actually, there is no difference between you and Buhari.
One step forward, three steps backwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
papaejima1:
Deactivating your account and immediately recreating a new one simply means you don't think things through rationally and critically before acting.

Actually, there is no difference between you and Buhari.
One step forward, three steps backwards.
ghen ghen
Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by MalcoImX: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Everything got bad with the coming if Jonathan. He and his boy, Omokri introduced PPP (pay per post) online.
Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by BrokenTV: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
MalcoImX:
Everything got bad with the coming if Jonathan. He and his boy, Omokri introduced PPP (pay per post) online.
And El dullarden elevated it to a new level.
Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by Jirate(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
It not a bad idea to deactivate an account bearing ones name, I have done it before, any one insulting Jirate is wasting time because there is no one bearing that name 10 km radius to where I live. They call it Moniker here, I think it's cool. cool
Re: Why I De-activated My Godson36 Account Today by MalcoImX: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
BrokenTV:

And El dullarden elevated it to a new level.
The runaway Jonathanian is back!

(1) (Reply)

Sanitation: Breaking News! / Can U Use Dis Kinda Public Toilet? / Unemployed Youths Seeking Employment Takes Another Dimension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.