Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work - Fashion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (617214 Views)

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work By / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Faizee32:

Please where can i get 1

Faizee, please explain how you use it.do you rub it on as a mask or mix it in your moisturiser?how often do you use it?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by michellez(f): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks so much for the info dear. I just hope other people know about this fraud. [color=#006600][/color]
Uberchic1:

Hi dear, check the distributor page on their website. Please dont be decieved into buying counterfeit products and dont pay anyone for free info. Go online, visit skincare forums and get free info because believe me, that is what the so-called Greenfriend and others r doin. Except they come here, pose as experts n distribute fake products. *hiss*
Link: http://www.cosmo-black.com/index.php?sid=fc289d1a20a50ddd2da48fe99a6a8d19&item=./sources
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by michellez(f): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2014
My dear. I used Otenitika (pink bottle) for almost 6 months but it did nothing for me. The lotion was very hot on my skin, made me sweat a lot although it moisturized and made my skin soft. I went to their site for more info and was told that the Pink bottle is for dry skin while the brown bottle is for oily skin. So I decided to finish the pink bottle thenswitch to the brown. I then got the serum and the instructions on the site said it shld be applied to the skin directly before applying the lotion and not mixed with the lotion. It gave me quick results however started noticing that it was thinning out my skin and my veins were showing so Immediately stopped. Was really disappointed bcoz I had Thot it was asafe lightening product. Dunno hwether to try the brown bottle or forget abt otentika entirely.
MhisIjay:
Well done guys
But
I ve read thru d 28 pages of dis thread nd no one has said a word abt O'tentika products >:
Someone should say something pls embarassed
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by felixaaron09: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2014
any recommendation for a guy I have clipper bumps and using aspirin tablet helps to dry the surface but the blackness is still on my face, Is there any product i can use to clear the blackness because I'm fair in complexion.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Kissmalips(f): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls any recommendation for a oily face nd uneven skin.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Mattclara(f): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
please I am having trouble with few small bumps at the back of my head which I really need to get rid of, please I will appreciate any help rendered, thanks ya'll
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Iyaoloja(f): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
arabianights:

Hello ma,
Trust you are good. Do you have an email where we can forward questions if any? i honestly just cant seem to access your site.

Apologies, send questions to sales@iyaoloja.com or contact us directly at 08055190369.

2 Likes

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Hayormeah(f): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
i av an oily face bt dry skin.wot soap and cream can i use?moreova i have pimples and spots on my face.tnks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Buttergrey: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hayormeah:
i av an oily face bt dry skin.wot soap and cream can i use?moreova i have pimples and spots on my face.tnks

Jergens, aveeno and cetaphil all have good moisturizing body lotions. For your oily face and spots, get yourself Retin a and any gel cream of your choice (carotein, Lemonvate, precious etc). Follow up with sunscreen spf30 or higher in the morning.

Other helpful tips:
Steam your face for 5 mins at least twice every week
Always wash your face at the end of everyday
Keeps hand away from face
Kojie san soap or k brothers black spot soap might do you good
Never use your body lotion on your face.

Good luck

www.buttergrey.com/skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Hayormeah(f): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Buttergrey:

Jergens, aveeno and cetaphil all have good moisturizing body lotions. For your oily face and spots, get yourself Retin a and any gel cream of your choice (carotein, Lemonvate, precious etc). Follow up with sunscreen spf30 or higher in the morning.

Other helpful tips:

Good luck

www.buttergrey.com/skin

tnks so much......am grateful
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Hayormeah(f): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Buttergrey:

Other helpful tips:

Good luck

www.buttergrey.com/skin

will i mix d Retin a and gel together? or ow do I use it?and pls shower gel is gud for my skin type?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by marthy01: 2:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Our products are made with natural ingredients, you've got nothing 2 worry about when u buy any of Marevaz lightening creams, Whitening creams & soap, Egyptians & Half caste creams, Kojic oils, Papaya lightening soaps, knuckle & pimples removal cream, exfoliating soaps & oils and many more. We bring out the radiance in you as your skin is our priority. Get that flawless skin within 21days as you celebrate xmas this season. Call 08130901909 or add 74e7acdc to get that unique stunning skin today. A trial will convince u.

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
marthy01:
Our products are made with natural ingredients, you've got nothing 2 worry about when u buy any of Marevaz lightening creams, Whitening creams & soap, Egyptians & Half caste creams, Kojic oils, Papaya lightening soaps, knuckle & pimples removal cream, exfoliating soaps & oils and many more. We bring out the radiance in you as your skin is our priority. Get that flawless skin within 21days as you celebrate xmas this season. Call 08130901909 or add 74e7acdc to get that unique stunning skin today. A trial will convince u.

If this aint airbrushing, then gotta admit that products are effective.

But what is not yours will be temporary, and what of aging?you confident that you will age well with collagen levels out of place?smh
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by suregirl1(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2014
What body oil can i use during this harmattan period that won't darken me
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Greenfriend: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Hayormeah:
U will benefit from Asantee Papaya soap. Extremely good for an oily skin. U can add Retin-A gel (that is the name) to clear the leftover spots faster. U will like original Tracia Goat Milk shower cream (ensure U get from reputable stores pls. Call me for more more details)
suregirl1:

U can get Carrot Oil (very limited stock available at 25 Franklin Street, off Apapa road by Costain bus stop) or Almond oil (scarce) to optimize ur skin and prevent any dullness or dryness of ur skin during this Harmattan
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Buttergrey: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hayormeah:

will i mix d Retin a and gel together? or ow do I use it?and pls shower gel is gud for my skin type?

Layer them. RA first, then gel cream.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Buttergrey: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
suregirl1:
What body oil can i use during this harmattan period that won't darken me

Body butters are amazing!!
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by ladymichael: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Buttergrey:

Body butters are amazing!!

Morning, do trust you good. 3 questions pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee;

If I mix a skin lightening serum {qei with carrot}in my regular moisturiser, will it still have effect?

The tracia shower gel I keep seeing is the one that has an ibo nigerian address on it that's of course after the malaysian address, is it authentic?

What exactly does retin a gel do? I was once given the cream like yeeeeaaarrrs ago when I had terrible acne
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Having Stretch mark on your body due to pregnancy, use of steriod base cream , weight gain or loss?

Are you tired of using different Stretch mark solutions
that doesn't work for you?

Are you tired of not wearing the clothes you wish....due to stretch marks?

Then you need to add 1stlady skincare pin: 2BFFE36F
whatsapp: 07059900676 & 09027671957
Instagram: 1stlady skincare

For your 100% herbal stretch mark remover (not Cream) You only have to use it once in 3days and
watch your stretch mark fading away in just 21days
of usage.

Hello, looking for that flawless glowing skin?
Add 1stlady pin: 2BFFE36F, whatsapp: 07059900676 & 09027671957

For that fabulous
skin, here are skincare products for all skin types,
brightening creams, lightening creams, whitening
creams, half caste cream , egyptian milk, Philippines
cream, Indian Whitening creams, morrocan
glow, 100% stretchmark remover, face cream
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),

Whitening serum within 7days with 100% argan oil,Nutmeg oil,lemon oil,rose hip oil,Alpha lipoic acid, vit C, Hazel nut, Sweet almond oil, mulberry leaf oil, corn oil,Germ oil, Grapefruit oil.

Hot chocolate cream within 4days!!! dark knuckles remover, Dark Armpit Eraser, Dark thigh corrector, Herbal exfoliator, skin
lightening shower cream, Strong Kojic soaps,
glutathione soaps, glutathione pills, glutathione Extract Cream#so effective#

Extra whitening soaps, Spa soaps which most ladies and gents queue to have from 1stlady skincare due to its efficiency

facial toner cleanser, etc etc! Strictly Organic.... results in
7days.

We deliver nationwide & worldwide

#1stlady caresssssss
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.

The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP;
Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin,chinese essence (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have other Whitening and maintaing Cream No HIDDEN STERIODS, strictly organic.... please add pin: 2BFFE36F or whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Having a dark inner thigh might be disgusting to men @times even the owner of the thigh... But here comes the solution#4days action# herbal exfoliator + thigh corrector is the answer#ladies make ur hubby happy on seeing the passage to your honey pot#wink#1stlady cares# a up pin: 2BFFE36F or 07059900676 & 09027671957 to make order.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Buttergrey: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
ladymichael:

Morning, do trust you good. 3 questions pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee;

If I mix a skin lightening serum {qei with carrot}in my regular moisturiser, will it still have effect?

The tracia shower gel I keep seeing is the one that has an ibo nigerian address on it that's of course after the malaysian address, is it authentic?

What exactly does retin a gel do? I was once given the cream like yeeeeaaarrrs ago when I had terrible acne

Hi,

1) don't mix. Instead, layer them. Apply serum on clean damp skin. Allow 7-10mins to dry then apply moisturizer.
2) sorry I cannot verify the authenticity of the Tracia in your area. Only the vendor knows if it's real/ fake. We stock the original.
3) Read about RA in the product description here: http://buttergrey.com/product/ret-gel-0-1-20gm/ (PS: we stock only the gel. The cream is readily available in most bss/ pharmacies).

www.Buttergrey.com

xx
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by write2obi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by sleekiii: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2015
fabulous jewelleries for classy ladies.over 1000designs.whatsapp 08091961015

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by halimarh(f): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
plz house what can i mix with rapid white lotion cream to give a yellow glowing skin though am chocolote buh wanna tone a little bit...each comments will be highly appreciated
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by homesodear: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by blissgela(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
please do you know any product that can cure or reduce stretch marks ?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by anifatolu: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Shea Moisture Products are good for wrinkles, stretch marks, clear skin, skin discoloration. But bear in mind that stretchmarks do not completely go away but fade over time

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by vicekeh(f): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re-posting just for those who haven't seen it yet: This post is probably old but I felt a need to reply it anyway. I have been on the hunt for a healthy and effective skin care product. I came across the Otentika skin care products about six weeks ago. I have created a blog to share my journey and experiences so far with people who has been on the search like me. Read my true story
https://otentikareview..com/2015/03/otentika-maxitone-fade-out-cream-pink.html?m=1. This was witten in 2015 and i have long moved on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.