Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet (3743 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
Am a Nigeria and stays here in the East Rand, that's East of joburg South Africa, looking for a prophet who can help me out, here in South Africa or in Nigeria, will really appreciate it if only your recommendation will be based on your experience with him
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Weah96: 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
princecharles100:
Am a Nigeria and stays here in the East Rand, that's East of joburg South Africa, looking for a prophet who can help me out, here in South Africa or in Nigeria, will really appreciate it if only your recommendation will be based on your experience with him

I'm a prophet currently based in the US. The force of the Spirit is strong in me. Give me a chance to reveal what God has already dashed you. I will also bring you the warnings from the Lord. No money needed. I'm trying to build clientele for Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by hahn(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
princecharles100:

I can recommend one. Send an email to soh.8686@yahoo.com let's talk privately
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by gratefulheart(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2016
You don't need all these fake prophets.

Just reconciled yourself with Jesus by confessing your sin or sins and accept Him(Jesus) as your Lord and saviour. It just in a moment you will have anew life.

Then ask him whatever you desire and it shall be done unto you. You are in for a divine visitation In Jesus! I decree the hand of God to be upon now.
Halleluyah!

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 5:51am On May 29, 2016
Weah96:

I'm a prophet currently based in the US. The force of the Spirit is strong in me. Give me a chance to reveal what God has already dashed you. I will also bring you the warnings from the Lord. No money needed. I'm trying to build clientele for Jesus.
,,,, thanks for your time, can you please send me your contact information if you really don't mind, will really appreciate it
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Gospels: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
princecharles100:
,,,, thanks for your time, can you please send me your contact information if you really don't mind, will really appreciate it
interesting
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Weah96: 1:37am On May 30, 2016
princecharles100:

Will do in a moment. Check your email in a couple of hours.
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 9:45am On May 30, 2016
Weah96:

Will do in a moment. Check your email in a couple of hours.
, Hi, really don't understand what you meant, do you send me any email, if so am yet to receive it, my email once again is Charlessmarts100@yahoo.com
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by taiwo850629: 11:30am On May 30, 2016
weah96, I need a prophet. You can contact me, 08107535362, 08188171420 (whatsapp).
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by ACTIONANDTIME01: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Weah96 post=46055317]
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 17, 2017
hahn:

I can recommend one. Send an email to soh.8686@yahoo.com let's talk privately
is very unfortunately that some of the prophet that contacted are demanding for money before I can be help,,,, really don't know what the world is turning to,,,,, please if you are Real and have the power of prophecy do get back to me by dropping your email or contact numbers,, your concern will be highly appreciated,, thanks and God bless
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Oga Hahn wehdone San grin grin
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Amberon11: 4:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Its like you people don't have sense. Do not follow prophets blindly, follow God. Gosh!
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Amberon11:
Its like you people don't have sense. Do not follow prophets blindly, follow God. Gosh!
I guess you really don't understand what am talking about,,, I meant that I need a very powerful prophet who can tell me the cause of my problems and solutions as well
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Amberon11: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
The person who quoted you saying he has a solution is an atheist who is only making mockery of you and christianity as well.

By the way, just know that whatever your problem is, sin is the cause. Even if any prophet prays and delivers you, your problem will become worse if you return back to sin. So repent fully first then a change will come.
princecharles100:
I guess you really don't understand what am talking about,,, I meant that I need a very powerful prophet who can tell me the cause of my problems and solutions as well
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by ifewise(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
DR OLUKOYA,google is name.
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by samtol4(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
princecharles100:
is very unfortunately that some of the prophet that contacted are demanding for money before I can be help,,,, really don't know what the world is turning to,,,,, please if you are Real and have the power of prophecy do get back to me by dropping your email or contact numbers,, your concern will be highly appreciated,, thanks and God bless
You have yourself to blame not those asking you for money . Someone said confess your sins and accept Christ to your life and he will reveal to you . But just like many Christians you want short cut . The secrets belong to God and things revealed belong to us Deuterenonmy 29:29 . Why is God not speaking to you directly ?There is no short cut to spiritual information . If you are born again ,do serious praise worship alone and come back and testify God revealational power .
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Richirich713: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
princecharles100:

They not prophets, they atheists trying to scam you. Be careful, they literally boast about scamming religious people out of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Richirich713:

They not prophets, they atheists trying to scam you. Be careful, they literally boast about scamming religious people out of money.

Very true bro . One of them even boasted openly about doing so
https://www.nairaland.com/3832477/atheists-need-know-how-use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by orunto27: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2017
You need Prayer. Start with Our Lord's Prayer.
Re: Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Still searching,,,, is been a while now

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / ⭐ THESE POWERFUL "QUOTES" WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!! (Updated Today) / What Does "born Again" and born of "water" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.