Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion (7774 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists Need Your Suggestions / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 4:05pm On May 31, 2017
Yesterday, one of my principles about religion paid off. I had a Muslim couple pay for my taxi.

I had a business meeting in a corner of lagos which I would never drive to and so, I used an uber to the place. After the meeting, I was waiting for my uber to arrive.

The place is a bit flooded and so I knew the uber would take time to come. So there I was waiting for my taxi in the hot sun with my business suit sweating. An older Muslim couple came and were looking confused (I knew they were Muslim from dressing hijab n Muslim cap). I greeted them "Salam, good afternoon". The Muslim couple greeted back and stated that they were looking for an office. I gave them directions and they were happy.

Only for them to come back 5 mins later and inform me that the office was closed and that someone is coming to pick them soon. So we both waited for our pick ups.

While waiting, the couple asked me if I am truly a Muslim ( I was unshaved and I greeted them salam but I just somehow had the swag of a play boy). I told them that I am a recent convert from Christianity to islam. They loved it and started telling me what books to read and how to enjoy islam. They said that they were happy to see a young polished man who is trying to be religious. They gave me 5000 naira for my taxi.

Imagine if I told them that I am an atheist who feels Prophet Mo lied.

There is a lesson somewhere here.

Cc Hahn, jonbellion, dalaman, felixomor, scepticalpyhrro, hopefullandlord, johnydon22 et al

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:09pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:
Yesterday, one of my principles about religion paid off. I had a Muslim couple pay for my taxi.

I had a business meeting in a corner of lagos which I would never drive to and so, I used an uber to the place. After the meeting, I was waiting for my uber to arrive.

The place is a bit flooded and so I knew the uber would take time to come. So there I was waiting for my taxi in the hot sun with my business suit sweating. An older Muslim couple came and were looking confused (I knew they were Muslim from dressing hijab n Muslim cap). I greeted them "Salam, good afternoon". The Muslim couple greeted back and stated that they were looking for an office. I gave them directions and they were happy.

Only for them to come back 5 mins later and inform me that the office was closed and that someone is coming to pick them soon. So we both waited for our pick ups.

While waiting, the couple asked me if I am truly a Muslim ( I was unshaved and I greeted them salam but I just somehow had the swag of a play boy). I told them that I am a recent convert from Christianity to islam. They loved it and started telling me what books to read and how to enjoy islam. They said that they were happy to see a young polished man who is trying to be religious. They gave me 5000 naira for my taxi.

Cc Hahn, jonbellion, dalaman, felixomor, scepticalpyhrro, hopefullandlord, johnydon22 et al

Please do you have any evidence to back up this fictional story of yours? cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Don't mind them . If believers tell their stories , atheists like dalaMAMA cheesy wee be shouting evidence upandan .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:15pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Don't mind them . If believers tell their stories , atheists like dalaMAMA cheesy wee be shouting evidence upandan .

LMAo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

embarassed na hardmirror cause am
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 4:24pm On May 31, 2017
Jokes apart kingebukasblog and felixomor, no derailing abeg. Story is true. I know 5k seed will do much in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by lepasharon(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2017
Loool..
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Dalamama: 4:24pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Do you think this is the bible and it's fictional stories?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Dalamama: 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence that Jesus ascended into heaven using a defunct portal? Where is it? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by lepasharon(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

He never claimed to raise the dead so chill.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
lepasharon:

He never claimed to raise the dead so chill.

Hahaha, are u defending somebody who just admitted that he lied?

I am not surprised though cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:28pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Do you think this is the bible and it's fictional stories?

Shift bro.
Nobody takes "dalamama" serious grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:
Jokes apart kingebukasblog and felixomor, no derailing abeg. Story is true. I know 5k seed will do much in your life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by Dalamama: 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Shift bro.
Nobody takes "dalamama" serious grin

Park well you closet she-male lover.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by lepasharon(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Lol is this dalaman
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:31pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Hehehehe.
Imaginary doctor
Terrorist
Now she-male what ever.........

Cant u just put tongue in one place? cool

Just go. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 4:33pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Where did I admit?
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Brothers in lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:34pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Where did I admit?

JackBizzle:

cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by lepasharon(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

He never lied about raising the dead

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:38pm On May 31, 2017
lepasharon:

Fallacy: Red herring.
This thread is not about raising dead.

I hope u are reading? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
lepasharon:

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=57060322][/quote]

Stop derailing. I am not a liar like your church

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Fallacy: Red herring.
This thread is not about raising dead.

I hope u are reading? undecided

I tire oo . Failed attempt to change the topic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by JackBizzle: 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

cool

I was joking. Jesus, why are you obtuse
Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:41pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I tire oo . Failed attempt to change the topic
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion by felixomor: 4:43pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I was joking.
Jesus, why are you obtuse

LmAO, grin
Dont tell me u are now like Galaman
Who claims to be joking anytime he is exposed?
Hehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sickness Is Not An Act Of God / My Friend Is a Devoted Christian But Flirts Around / 5 Protestants Who Surprisingly Defended Mary’s Perpetual Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.