Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) (35003 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style / Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
Happy birthday sir! Wishing you many successful years ahead.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by pikin1(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
Congratulations icon!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Gabaleve(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
mtcheeew
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by tonykel1(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
May you fulfill the number of days IJN, Amen.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2016
HBD ROTIMI. SOME WOULD LOVE U AND SOME WOULD HATE U SUCH IS LIFE.
WHETHER THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT YOU RE AMONG THOSE WHO I RESPECT IN POLITICS RIGHT FROM WHEN OBJ
SAYS YOUR CASE HAS A K LEG AND U WENT THROUGH COURT AND BECAME A GOV AND WON THE SECOND TERM WITHOUT COURT.
8 YRS AS A SPEAKER 8 YRS AS A GOV EVEN IF YOU STOP THERE. U HAVE DONE UR BEST. GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Akon419(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2016
EdCure:
Happy birthday, Rt. Hon. Rotimi
Amaechi. You are a role model to many of us.

You epitomise a resilient, dogged leader with strong convictions.
thief is your role model, chai
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by ayibatari99(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
Yeah! My future Presido from SS. Hit like if you say ameen

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by muller101(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2016
No wonder he behave like kids.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by ayibatari99(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
Akon419:
thief is your role model, chai
Bro. why are u angry know? Shebi he steal ur balls cheesy or ur wife Love Machine? shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by shine12: 7:38pm On May 28, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Happy birthday to the Lion of Ubima

Slayer of a sitting President Goodluck Jonathan
Slayer of a sitting First Lady Patience 'Shepopo' Jonathan
Slayer of the demonic/lootocracy party PDP

Nyesom Wike lives to fight another day but he can only do gragra inside Rivers State. Amaechi is a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lagos to Maiduguri. Anambra to Bayelsa. The entire Nigeria is under Rotimi in terms of Transportation

Wishing you many more fruitful years

Stop supporting a thief
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
Malam Rotimi Ameachi my Man!
Happy birthday Sir, May almighty God continue to guide you to the path of righteousness.
May you continue from where PMB will stop in 2023
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by seedorfg(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
football age grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by emerged01(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
If the Niger Delta Avenger's succeeds in having the Niger Delta Republic where will Ameachi belong? Who can give me an answer?

Don't take politics too serious! He may even be in good terms with them.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2016
shine12:

Stop supporting a thief

I missed the court judgment or indictment stating that Amaechi was convicted of embezzling public funds. Please share the link with me

Tenk
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by SirHenry105(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2016
Buhari's ministers are dirty in appearance...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:45pm On May 28, 2016
Zombies are creepy ....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Babacele: 7:46pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
All these praises for someone who empty his state account before leaving office.

Can't praise a criminal.
you can use your education to the benefit of Rivers by initiating a legal suit against him where you would furnish the court and the public with incontrovertible evidences of his misdeeds.....or why do you think Wike is afraid to sue Amaechi before a competent court of law especially now that he no longer enjoys any immunity? atleast Wike can copy the president's example by recovering Rivers looted funds by taking 'looters ' to relevant law courts or why is he developing cold feet? Think baby, think. God bless Amaechi!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by activeguy: 7:54pm On May 28, 2016
This lunatic is the architect of the hardship most nigerians are facing today...

May your evil catch up with you.,amechi..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by banmee(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2016
EdCure:
Happy birthday, Rt. Hon. Rotimi
Amaechi. You are a role model to many of us.

You epitomise a resilient, dogged leader with strong convictions.

You might wanna put some thought into who you choose as a role model.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by jasysandra(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2016
Babacele:
If there is anything more than a ' happy birth day' walahi I ll say to the lion of Nigeria( has been promoted from Ubima to national level please). He is a man . God bless Amaechi. PP.
I concur smiley

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 28, 2016
Think!....when the federal government is solidly behind him, do you knw that the judiciary has be bought over?.
Babacele:
you can use your education to the benefit of Rivers by initiating a legal suit against him where you would furnish the court and the public with incontrovertible evidences of his misdeeds.....or why do you think Wike is afraid to sue Amaechi before a competent court of law especially now that he no longer enjoys any immunity? atleast Wike can copy the president's example by recovering Rivers looted funds by taking 'looters ' to relevant law courts or why is he developing cold feet? Think baby, think. God bless Amaechi!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by chimah3(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2016
We shouldn't celebrate thieves undecided

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by YelloweWest: 8:00pm On May 28, 2016
Hated by his people for his betrayal.... very soon he will realise that there is no place like home
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Onyemabright(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2016
Apelex:
Happy birthday to Him...
Apelex:
Happy birthday to Him...
Apelex:
Happy birthday to Him...
He is the Lion of south south
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Onyemabright(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
YelloweWest:
Hated by his people for his betrayal.... very soon he will realise that there is no place like home
Who did he betray
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by Chambs: 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
Empty brain

ever811:
OK,I will congratulate him after I hear from wike if he has returned the state money he stole..cause its not proper for him to be organizing birth day party with rivers state stolen money nd people congratulates him,I won't be a party to such inhuman attitude.. thanks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by kenyguy(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2016
Happy birthday to you The Strong Man.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by olive282(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
Abeg d cake stil remain?...cake don de hungry me cry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by ooshinibos: 9:54pm On May 28, 2016
61 you mean
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by toprealman: 10:44pm On May 28, 2016
r those two girls his kids?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by lereinter(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
If he is 51yrs as claimed

See life of a Nigerian politician

4yrs speaker

8yrs governor

Now a minister

See the number of years he has been stealing

Public money
Its all right.....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) by HCF(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Celebrates Fathers' Day With A Selfie With Her Dad / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.