Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style (1092 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Dances At An Event In Rivers (Photos, Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class / Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by ichommy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi marked his 51 birthday with family and friends in a small but classy dinner party. Minister Lai Mohammed and NIMASA DG, Dakuku Peterside and others were present to celebrate with the former Rivers State governor. Photos below....

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2016/07/photos-rotimi-amaechi-celebrates-his.html

Lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
op u reach dat side? I was invited bt cldnt mke it. amaechi was rili pissed off
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by ichommy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
op u reach dat side? I was invited bt cldnt mke it.
amaechi was rili pissed off

Baba Lai show. grin

Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by temitemi1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
The useless son of the land.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by ramdris(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
The guy above me needs help...Happy birthday to Rotimi jare...
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by ichommy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
temitemi1:

shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by AngelAhnie(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
is that a machete cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by utenwuson: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
all ds men just the ball despite this HUNGERBAD
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by MrALIVE: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
temitemi1:
if amaechi is the definition of useless,i accept to be useless
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Steal maggi and get burnt in the market square. Steal big and become a king wink
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by raker300: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wining and dining while your entire populace is suffering...loving this change
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by jieta: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
hbd
Re: PHOTOS: Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates His Birthday In Style by Abodunrin07(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
ramdris:
The guy above me needs help...Happy birthday to Rotimi jare...
Which help do you have for him, happy birthday man, more blessings your way

(1) (Reply)

"Hon. Jibrin Is A CANCER To The Legislative System Of Nigeria" - Chief Whip / Lawyer Sues FG, AG, CBN Others For Sponsoring Pilgrims / Garba Shehu Responded To Alleged £6 Million President Buhari's Ear Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.