Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Billions Of Prayers Wasted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billions Of Prayers Wasted (2519 Views)

Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 28, 2016
CAUSE OF IGNORANCE AND HOLDING UP TO OLD BELIEFS SYSTEM WHICH WERE ACTUALLY FALSE THATS CAUSE ANCIENT PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SCIENCE AND THE GULLIBLE ONES HAVE BEEN PREYED ON THEIR IGNORANCE AND LAZINESS
IS TIME WE WAKE UP AND START USING OUR BRAIN IF YOU DON'T USE YOUR BRAIN OTHERS WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

#UseYouBrain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by johnydon22(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2016
Even though prayers don't work let's assume it does. "Tell me why you'd need to plead, beg, cry, shout, grovel to a benevolent (Allegedly all good) God before he can decide to help you?"

Tell me why you'd need to remind an All knowing God to help you?

And tell me why you'd need to pray for the things you want if God already has a plan unless you think yours is better.

Theism is just collective insanity of billions so makes everyone think it's fine

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 28, 2016
johnydon22:
Even though prayers don't work let's assume it does. "Tell me why you'd need to plead, beg, cry, shout, grovel to a benevolent (Allegedly all good) God before he can decide to help you?"

And tell me why you'd need to pray for the things you want if God already has a plan unless you think yours is better.

Theism is just collective insanity of billions so makes everyone think it's fine
ITS LAZINESS BUT NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO TELL THEM THEY WON'T LISTEN TOO MUCH FEAR WONT ALLOW THEM THIS IS EARTH U CANT BREAK THE LAW OF PHYSICS TO EVERY ACTION THEY IS AN EQUAL OR OPPOSITE REACTION SO Y DO THEY NEED TO PRAY?? EVEN THEIR PRAYERS ARE USELESS TO SHOW U THAT LAZINESS IS INVOLVED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by otemanuduno: 5:47pm On May 28, 2016
Lilbrown007:
CAUSE OF IGNORANCE AND HOLDING UP TO OLD BELIEFS SYSTEM WHICH WERE ACTUALLY FALSE THATS CAUSE ANCIENT PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SCIENCE AND THE GULLIBLE ONES HAVE BEEN PREYED ON THEIR IGNORANCE AND LAZINESS
IS TIME WE WAKE UP AND START USING OUR BRAIN IF YOU DON'T USE YOUR BRAIN OTHERS WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU....A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

#UseYouBrain

I support you wholeheartedly bro...
All the nations that has abandoned all gods(including Jehovah) has moved forward. any god who does not have the word 'brain' in his holy book should be rejected.

Adspiramen 15:44-47

DOCTUFOS:

44. And as for many of the lineage of Murmoh(Africans) who read it, they shall be free from the bondage of reliance on others.

45. And many of them shall turn to their brains for answers to their prayers instead of asking any of the sons of God.

46. And their land shall begin to see great development like the lands of the other sons of God who fear no death.

47. This revelation shall only be
revealed in millions of years from now.
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

I support you wholeheartedly bro...
All the nations that has abandoned all gods(including Jehovah) has moved forward. any god who does not have the word 'brain' in his holy book should be rejected.

Adspiramen 15:44-47

HAHA ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY ACCORDING TO UR DOCTRINE MURMOR WAS THE ONLY LAZY ONE MAYBE IT AFFECTS US ALL THATS WHY WE AFRICANS ARE LAZY
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by otemanuduno: 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
Lilbrown007:
HAHA ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY ACCORDING TO UR DOCTRINE MURMOR WAS THE ONLY LAZY ONE MAYBE IT AFFECTS US ALL THATS WHY WE AFRICANS ARE LAZY

cheesy grin grin
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by ValentineMary(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
Very true. Prayer is like telling a deity that his plans are wrong and u have a better idea. It contradicts religious belief itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
ValentineMary:
Very true. Prayer is like telling a deity that his plans are wrong and u have a better idea. It contradicts religious belief itself.
YEAH IF GOD HAS ALREADY PLANED OUR LIFE AND KNOW THE ONES THAT WILL END UP IN HELL & HEAVEN THEN Y DO WE BOTHER PRAYING AT ALL?? KingEbukasBlog COME AND ANSWER THIS ONE
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by ValentineMary(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2016
Lilbrown007:
YEAH IF GOD HAS ALREADY PLANED OUR LIFE AND KNOW THE ONES THAT WILL END UP IN HELL & HEAVEN THEN Y DO WE BOTHER PRAYING AT ALL?? KingEbukasBlog COME AND ANSWER THIS ONE
That guy (Kingebukasblog) always spills nonsense. After I made a nonsense of his other thread, he started calling all atheist ignorant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Owliver(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2016
I have also wondered. must I fast and starve before my father Answers me? as if e likes to feed on our pains. after all we didn't create our selves imperfect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by otemanuduno: 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
Owliver:
I have also wondered. must I fast and starve before my father Answers me? as if e likes to feed on our pains. after all we didn't create our selves imperfect.

It's only a MUMU father that wouldn't grant his children freedom when they are matured enough to have it. Even a Chicken have sense than all the known gods (including Jehovah, because many people don't know that Jehovah is just one of the gods). A chicken will free his children to depend on themselves after few months, and anyone still coming to him for help will be pecked by the mother-hen. It'll be quite silly for me at my age to keep on worshipping my father, if at all I have ever worshipped him before.

1 Like

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
johnydon22:

What stops you from pleading,begging,crying and shouting for help to your creator?
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Am not a Muslim , how does this concern me ? A Christian does not have answer to everything though . The same way an atheist does not have answers to the questions concerning the universe but believes a creator did not orchestrate its creation .
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
Owliver:

These are spiritual matters pastors and great knowledgeable Christians have answers too . cc scholar8200
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2016
ValentineMary:

That guy (Kingebukasblog) always spills nonsense. After I made a nonsense of his other thread, he started calling all atheist ignorant.

You made a nonsense of my thread ? No atheist has ever done that . cool . Atheists are ignorant and foolish , who does not know this ?
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
ValentineMary:

HAHA DON'T MIND THAT GUYS HIS SO DUMB AND IGNORANT EH HE KNOWS THE BIBLE THING IS A SHAM IS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE KNOWING AS A BELIEVER THAT THE BIBLE IS FALSE HIS JUST AFRAID TO ACCEPT IT
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Anas09: 6:56pm On May 28, 2016
johnydon22:

Why do you even care?
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2016
Lilbrown007:
HAHA DON'T MIND THAT GUYS HIS SO DUMB AND IGNORANT EH HE KNOWS THE BIBLE THING IS A SHAM IS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE KNOWING AS A BELIEVER THAT THE BIBLE IS FALSE HIS JUST AFRAID TO ACCEPT IT

Atheists and foolish talk

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Anas09: 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
ValentineMary:

You can make nonsense out of KingEbuka? Ahh. This guy, you must think so highly of yourself.
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by ValentineMary(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You made a nonsense of my thread ? No atheist has ever done that . cool . Atheists are ignorant and foolish , who does not know this ?
Here we go again.
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
LOL Demmzy15 MIGHT HAVE A BETTER EXPLAINATION OR IS THIS THE REASON WHY BOKOHARAM(BOOK IS SIN) ARE FIGHTING FOR THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH BY NOT READING THEIR BOOK INSTEAD THEY GO TO ARABIC SCHOOL AND BECOME USELESS IN FUTURE
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Why do you even care?

There are billions of reasons to pray

1. Praying means showing faith . Without faith you can't please God .

2. Praying develops your relationship with God

3. Praying helps you know God's will

4. Prayer prepares you for spiritual battles .

5. Prayer is an act of obedience to God

Etc

If you realize , praying is for our own good . God being all knowing does not reduce the efficacy of prayer . God commands us to pray , he knows why we should pray . So giving petty objections like these ones are doing just does not make any sense to me .
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Anas09: 7:09pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Etc

If you realize , praying is for our own good . God being all knowing does not reduce the efficacy of prayer . God commands us to pray , he knows why we should pray . So giving petty objections like these ones are doing just does not make any sense to me .
Am not agaisnt prayer sir.
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2016
Lilbrown007:

haha , don't mind lilbrown007 he is so .... And he knows the atheism thing is a sham like in the face knowing as an unbeliever that atheism is false he is just afraid to accept .

grin
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Am not agaisnt prayer sir.

I know ma . The atheists are too shallow-minded - odious sense of reasoning - to understand the usefulness of prayer . So I had to relate with a sane mind of a good Christian . God bless you , you have nice testimonies too .
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Owliver(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

These are spiritual matters pastors and great knowledgeable Christians have answers too . cc scholar8200

ofcos they must have jargon to talk about.
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No no no! You're not on our level. By the way, I'm still stuck in christianity and I make no boast if I say I know it more than you.
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Anas09: 7:21pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know ma . The atheists are too shallow-minded - odious sense of reasoning - to understand the usefulness of prayer . So I had to relate with a sane mind of a good Christian . God bless you , you have nice testimonies too .
Thank you and may Yahweh honour you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Etc

AM 100% SURE THE ALL LOVING GOD WONT NEED YOUR PRAYERS B4 HE BLESS HIS CHILDREN ISN'T GOD HUMBLE ENOUGH?? WHY WOULD HE WANT WORSHIP, PRAISE, PRAYERS?? DOES THAT MAKE HIM THINK WORTHY OF HIMSELF?? EVEN GOD SAID HIS A JEALOUS GOD HABA NA GUY U ARE A CHRISTAIN NA AND U BELIEVE IN BOTH THE DEVIL AND GOD NOW ANSWER THIS QUESTION WOULD U ATTRIBUTE ALL THOSE QUALITIES TO DEVIL/GOD
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
True talk
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
Julianyao:

No no no! You're not on our level. By the way, I'm still stuck in christianity and I make no boast if I say I know it more than you.

'Stuck in Christianity' ? You are meant to enjoy your relationship with God . My God ! Change your church ! Do something about this please . God loves you !
Re: Billions Of Prayers Wasted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
Lilbrown007:
AM 100% SURE THE ALL LOVING GOD WONT NEED YOUR PRAYERS B4 HE BLESS HIS CHILDREN ISN'T GOD HUMBLE ENOUGH?? WHY WOULD HE WANT WORSHIP, PRAISE, PRAYERS?? DOES THAT MAKE HIM THINK WORTHY OF HIMSELF?? EVEN GOD SAID HIS A JEALOUS GOD HABA NA GUY U ARE A CHRISTAIN NA AND U BELIEVE IN BOTH THE DEVIL AND GOD NOW ANSWER THIS QUESTION WOULD U ATTRIBUTE ALL THOSE QUALITIES TO DEVIL/GOD

Rubbish talk . No Christian is complaining , how God does things is to his glory , oh mortal how you choose to see it is insignificant .

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time: Strange Human Image Appear In Sky (Zambia) / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / What Is Olorun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.