Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman (1508 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
ONE of the Five Fulani herdsmen arrested for carrying out the killings in Nimbo Community in Enugu State in April, Mohammadu Zurai, has given details of how the attack was planned, executed and why they decided to have a video recording of it.

Zurai said the attack was a revenge mission, claiming that six Fulani herdsmen were killed in the past by members of the Nimbo Community, but the government and leaders of the community did nothing to fish out the killers.

According to Zurai, more than 100 armed Fulani herdsmen from Taraba, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Katsina, Niger and Kaduna States took part in the attack.

Five of the attackers were arrested last week by a special team set up by the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase Known as the Special Intelligence Response Team, Zurai and four of his co-attackers were arrested for the attack.

Others arrested were Ciroma Musa, Sale Adamu, Suleiman Laute and Haruna Laute.

Zurai, a native of Garba Shehu Town in Taraba State, said he was born in Enugu State.

Recollecting how they planned and carried out the attack, Zurai said kola nuts were shared among Fulani leaders who rear cows around Nimbo Community.

The kola nuts served as an invitation to join in the forthcoming attack.

He said: “Our people responded by sending representatives to support the attack.

“Our meeting was held in Ameke Town, Kogi State, two days before the attack.

“It was actually at Kogi State that we fine-tuned our plan on how to strike.”

Zurai said he one the one saddled with recording the video of the attack.
He did the recording with his mobile telephone.

Others who participated in the Nimbo attack, according to Zurai, were Alhaji Suddi, Alhaji Kuriya, Alhaji Dula and Ardo Dula.

He said all of them are residents of Enugu State.

He further said: “Mallam Adamu, Alhaji Chiroma, Adamu Sarka, Alhaji Botdo, Alhaji Iro Kogi, Alhaji Fanya and One Buba all came from Kogi State to join in the attack.

“In fact, they were the ones that invited me to join.

“A few days before we attacked Nimbo Community, one of my friends, Buba, called me.

“He said there was trouble and that Fulani people were gathering in the bush.

“He said they were sharing kolanuts.

“I left my cows and joined them.

“Our people had been killed in that community in the past and nothing was done about it.

“We entered Nimbo through the bush path.

“On our way, I met a man who had been butchered.

“He lay dead on the ground.

“I used my phone to video record the scene.

“I told the dead man that your people had the gut to kill Fulani men, now you are dead.

“Don’t your dead body know that Fulanis own Nigeria?

“On the way to Nimbo Community, I saw an Igbo man who is my friend.

“He used to give me food whenever I was around the town.

“I told him to leave the community immediately because Fulani men would slaughter him if they see him
“We went through the bush path.”

http://.com/why-we-planned-recorded-killing-of-over-40-persons-in-enugu-herdsman/

Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by sylvez(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2016
hmmmm I still feel dat dis top northern politicians are involved...they should b properly investigated....most times dis northerners fight for nonsense course......na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by Luizkid(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2016
where is that nairalander that called them innocent and not capable of doing such a thing??
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by lirusehn(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2016
woe befell you all undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by Vomm: 6:50pm On May 28, 2016
The attackers called themselves FULANI,buhari called them LIBYANS to cover his brothers.

Na God go punish buhari, useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by otukpo(f): 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
And our president said the attackers are not Nigerians, that they are Lybians.

Is lying part of integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by AustineE1: 7:53pm On May 28, 2016
I have underlined this sentense 'dont you know we Fulani's own Nigeria'....we shall see,ticky! ticky! taka! the boogeyman is getting closer,where ever you are get ready, Mr fulani man.
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 28, 2016
And see how small they all look, but yet very violent. They pursue a life of violence, imagine the idiot talking left his job and went to rob a man not like him of his life.
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by pedrilo: 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
It's a lie jor, PMB said they r from Lybia
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 28, 2016
cowardice is in their dna...upon all d chestbeating have bn seeing since 2009 on nairaland?
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by coolscott(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2016
Luizkid:
where is that nairalander that called them innocent and not capable of doing such a thing??
[size=13pt]He is fiizznation
Here is his post here: https://www.nairaland.com/3080788/enugu-killers-fulani-herdsmen-police#45231272
[/size]
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by lashout1: 5:08am On May 29, 2016
It is crystal clear that these guys have no connection with boko H, a herdsman was killed some years ago, and they see now as the best opportunity to strike because dolar is a herdsman printed in fulani and he treats them like our civil servant.

Some ram was expecting pics with them sitting on their cattle and a sword as if they are game of throne.
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by jlinkd78(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2016
k
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by moshmusth(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2016
Buhari's kinsmen
Re: Why We Planned, Recorded Killing Of Over 40 Persons In Enugu – herdsman by Luizkid(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]He is fiizznation
Here is his post here: https://www.nairaland.com/3080788/enugu-killers-fulani-herdsmen-police#45231272
[/size]
tanchiu, dats how dey jump into conclusion over tins dey know nothing bout

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC / Finally Shekau Releases New Video, Threatens To Attack Buhari In Aso Rock / U.s. Mint Introduces New Coin With A Black Lady Liberty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.