Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor (1919 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by kvngjesse(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Each time we think Tecno has nothing up its sleeves; they come up with something groundbreaking that sends shock-waves throughout the mobile community. Remember the Tecno Camon C8 which was an instant success? Well, it appears Tecno has created an even more robust successor named “Tecno Camon C9” with jaw-breaking camera specs and functionality. It is said that the upcoming smartphone will completely blow your mind, because it’s not just an ordinary upgrade but a massive leap over the so-called Tecno Camon C8. While there are no official specs and features of the upcoming Tecno Camon C9, there have been a couple of alleged leaks of the upcoming smartphone that puts the device miles ahead of the competition. The smartphone could literally send electricity in the air and it’s set to raise the bar in emerging markets if the rumored Tecno Camon C9 specs is anything to go by. Now, here is what we know so far.
A source confirmed to TechRez that the smartphone would be equipped with a dual 13MP selfie camera paired with dual soft flash. This looks unbelievable but it does make sense since the Camon C9 is designed to completely take down the Camon C8. It would be this first time a Chinese OEM will create a dual selfie camera smartphone in the world. It’s exciting because the smartphone is hitting the Nigeria markets rather than the so-called U.S markets where innovation like this ought to start from. Don’t forget that LG did something similar when it dropped the jaw of mobile users with its G5 smartphone having the first dual primary smartphone in the world. Still on the camera, it is said that the Camon C9 will feature wider angle selfie shooter giving users the liberty to capture more people in a single picture. It would also have the panorama functionality on the selfie camera which is insane! I mean, it’s gorgeous if it turns out to be true. Digging deep, we got news from an insider who said the smartphone has a rotating camera . We don’t know what this means, but you are advised to take this information with a grain of salt until we have concrete evidence to support it. There is a mock-up picture showing how the rotating camera would look, but it’s still too close to call. One aspect Tecno has really worked on its smartphone is the design. The Camon C9 is expected to have a new design language that pokes fun at the Camon C8. TechRez can independently confirm that the Tecno Camon C9 is only 7mm thick and would come with stylish finishing in a cambered body. Finally, we expect the Tecno Camon C9 to feature a fingerprint recognition scanner embedded just below the rear camera. If that’s true, it would become Tecno’s second fingerprint smartphone after the hugely successful Tecno Phantom 5. I know you can argue that all of these specs for one device is way over the top and too good to be true, you are wrong, I love you but you are wrong. If you have been following the Tecno brand lately, you’d realize that they have become too hungry to innovate and nothing seems impossible anymore in their eyes. We will keep our fingers crossed on this one and follow the events leading to the launch of the smartphone reportedly in June. We will let you know once will have new concrete information that really shows where the Tecno Camon C9 stands.
Source: Techrez..

Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by McPhilz8(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2016
Let 'em launch it let's know the price na.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by TechRez(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2016
McPhilz8:
Let 'em launch it let's know the price na.

Anything between the range of 40-50k

Don't expect anything less
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2016
TechRez:

Anything between the range of 40-50

what makes you think is between that prize range.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by TechRez(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
what makes you think is between that prize range.

We accurately predicted the price of the Boom J8, and this looks like a slight upgrade over the J8, although focused on camera and built for selfie lovers.

Based on the state or the economy, you should brace up for that price range
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by kvngjesse(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2016
It'l not be more than 50k....
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by McPhilz8(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2016
TechRez:

Anything between the range of 40-50k
Kay. Would rather go for my Boom J8.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by Praise5: 9:28am On May 29, 2016
Please help me!!! The camera of my camon c8 always invert itself. I solved it before by rebooting but this time it persists. what should I do?
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2016
McPhilz8:

Kay. Would rather go for my Boom J8.
c9 will be more better and more sophisticated
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by McPhilz8(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
c9 will be more better and more sophisticated

Kay. The prices would actually tell which to go for.
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by TechRez(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
McPhilz8:

Kay. The prices would actually tell which to go for.

Yea
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by kvngjesse(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
Praise5:
Please help me!!! The camera of my camon c8 always invert itself. I solved it before by rebooting but this time it persists. what should I do?
Try posting it in Tecno camon c8 discussion thread. . . .
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by kvngjesse(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Tecno Camon C9 Leaks With Dual Selfie Camera & Fingerprint Sensor by hero10(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2016
TechRez:

Yea
i heard this phone has been launched, is that true? how much do you think it will cost?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install A Custom Rom On My Samsung Phone? Pls Help / What You Need To Know About The New Mediatek Helio X20 (deca Core) Processor / Recession Forces Nigerians Into Phone Swap At Abuja GSM Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.