Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump (451 Views)

Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump by ujoseph006: 8:02pm On May 28, 2016
How I missed the opportunity of meeting with vp osibanjo as one of the social media influencers - Mr Ejump

Today I really experienced how painful it can be to miss an opportunity which many people dreams of.

Earlier this week, I received an email invitation to be among the social media influencers to meet with the vice president of Nigeria "Osibanjo", when I saw the message, I felt honoured to be noticed as one of the social media influencers, running an over 40,000 twitter followers handle, but at the same time, I didn't take the invitation serious, as at then I thought maybe it could be a scam, or maybe a newsletter, because I receive countless of such mails daily, not until this evening I received another email from that same mail, thanking me for participating in the meeting with vice president "Osibanjo" which I didn't attend, meanwhile they don't know how I look to be sure if I attended, I yet didn't take it serious, until I saw the post on several websites online.

At that point I felt bad, so for real I missed this opportunity.

Moral lesson to others, don't take anything un-seriously.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump by Gabaleve(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
eyah
Re: How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump by Splashme: 8:13pm On May 28, 2016
The Buhari/APC govt is all about propaganda and lies.

They have successfully bought over Punch, The Sun, Nations and DailyTrust. They are now sponsoring liars to beseech the social media
Re: How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump by GudluckIBB(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2016
You miseed not meeting with Osunbade or you missed the brown envelope!

Nigerians know how to twist things
Re: How I Missed The Opportunity Of Meeting With Vp Osibanjo - Mr Ejump by wallex1983(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2016
Have you tried to find out how much was shared, if nothing was shared, you might not have missed much depending on what would have been your motive travelling all the way in this N145 era... .. .

(1) (Reply)

Full Text: President Muhammadu Buhari's National Broadcast On #democracyday / Zariamassacre:the Nigerian Army Trying To Do The Impossible / Anambra Govt To Sustain Support To Local Manufacturers-obiano!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.