Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu (22748 Views)

Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / Ondo Governorship Debate Today At 7pm On Channels Television. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by 247frolic(m): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Following APC's Candidate, Rotimi Akeredolu's absence at the ongoing Gubernatorial debate in Akure, the Ondo state capital, his campaign organisation has stated reason for their action.

Letter Below:

The governorship election is slated for Saturday, November 26, 2016.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/ondo-decides-why-i-missed-channels-tv.html

1 Share

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by jhydebaba(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Like Bubu like Aketi. APC always looking for excuses to shun debates. Is it because they've got nothing to offer

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by waice6571: 6:20am On Nov 22, 2016
APC is yet to understand what democracy is.

They lack ideology as to how things should be properly done.

They lack respect for the voters .

They don't like to be questioned.

They are arrogant and quick to blame others for their incompetencies.

They lack respect for dignity of human person.

They lack respect for the rule of law.

Cheap lies is their way of life and when they were caught in the act; intimidation is their defense mechanism and vendatta their coping strategy.

Good people of Ondo state is about join ONE CHANCE CHANGE.

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Atiku2019: 6:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Not an Excuse....

Same way Buhari ran away from a Debate wink

#Atiku 2019

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Lanretoye(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2016
debate na election?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by semasir: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Excuse me... If it were money, will he miss it?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by ODVanguard: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol. Yeah right. cheesy. I'm sure he was wrongly advised to avoid the debate due to his poor speaking abilities. But by copping out of such an important opportunity he has managed to do serious damage to whatever momentum he may have enjoyed prior to the debate. As it stands, Oke is clearly the people's choice as he has articulated and defended his vision to the people of Ondo and demonstrated that he is the most prepared of the lot for governance.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by petrov10: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2016
apc always dodging debates it's not new

wonder y obaseki really went ahead with the debate
iyamu tongue lashed him to stupor. he should have stayed at home like this guy did. they have nothing to offer

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by yeyeboi(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by seunmsg(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Aketi should just shut up and stop insulting the sensibilities of the good people of Ondo state with this silly excuse. Just admit that you failed to show up because you are not good at debates and you don't want your ignorance to be publicly exposed.

50 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by udemejack(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2016
some people can lie eh

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Africonji: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe Nigerians that voted for Buhari would have thought twice about their decision if they had watched him debate with his colleagues instead of regretting today. No amount of packaging will save Buhari next time because those that voted for him are wiser now. If you are not ready to debate then you are not a serious contender and have nothing to offer.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by temitemi1(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2016
He has nothing to offer Ondo people.

24 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by mercichoco(f): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Most APC politicians are illiterate, always missing debates. They just have nothing to offer.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by spidey77: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2016
so u campaign schedule for few million Ondo pple come hectic pass Clinton's or Trump's own among hundreds of millions americans baa? Tell me another thing JARE

26 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by seunlayi(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Same thing buhari did last year. Lack of ideas

25 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by thunder74(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Me I know he won't come. Like father like son. Omo t'ekun ba bi, ekun ni o jo.

13 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Nutase: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Typical of APC.

9 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Splinz(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Empty heads with their useless excuses.

11 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by TeamSimple(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Oke is Ok

16 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Obipat(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Is it not APC candidate? Forget it they don't attend. If their president didn't attend. bunch of illiterates

19 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by ghuzy01: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2016
See excuse.lmao

16 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by muykem: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2016
What a senseless excuse is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by muykem: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2016
What a senseless excuse is this? Don't insult APC. Obaseki of Edo state is APC member.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by kross01(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Wasn't expecting to see a more reasonable statement as reason though. The point i lost respect for APC was when during the 2015 presidential campaign they said even if GMB presents a NEPA bill as certificate, he will be voted in and of course went on to avoid ALL forms of debate. That is holding your electorate in contempt and demeaning their importance and we've seen it repeated across more states because they believe they can still win elections with or without the votes as INEC has consistently proven recently. Wish the NA will speedily enact the law they are planning to, to make election debates mandatory

16 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Jesusloveyou: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2016
jhydebaba:
Like Bubu like Aketi. APC always looking for excuses to shun debates. Is it because they've got nothing to offer
because they will always win, and it has always be so
Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Saheed9: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2016
petrov10:

iyamu tongue lashed him to stupor. he should have stayed at home like this guy did. they have nothing to offer
who won at the end of the day . who debate epp, ask hilary

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Jesusloveyou: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2016
petrov10:

that has always be the problem about debate even in US.
It was all about insulting themselves
Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by Funlordjnr: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2016
grin

Funlord c.n.n reporter; "so Mr akaradolu, now that we are off the record, why did you truly dodge the debate? And please kindly spare me that trash you wrote in your letter! I can handle the truth".....

Akaradolu: "abeg I bin dey fear! E don do! Shotigbo?".....

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides: Why I Missed Channels TV Governorship Debate - Rotimi Akeredolu by pafygodo: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2016
I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governorship Battle In Ondo: How Parties, Candidates Will Perform -Premium Times / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians / "Why Restructuring Nigeria Is Impossible" - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.