Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website (991 Views)

I Can't Access My Instagram Account / Stop "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded Error" From Showing On Your Website/blog / Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Chiscomax(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2016
Good evening,

Please, whenever i try accessing my website i get "bandwidth Limit exceeded". How do i go about solving this issue?

A web designer from nairaland designed the website for me December last year. I have the admin login details of the website, i even deleted some posts through the wordpress app but still yet it did not help out.

I will be grateful if anyone can help me with a solution to this problem

Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Dmayor7(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2016
Your allocated bandwidth has finished.....

You only upgrade to a higher plan with your hosting company or move to a better host.

I know of a good and reliable hosting company that is very cheap with excellent service.

Go to www.namecheap.com and register for their shared hosting plan and you will be happy you did.

That's what my website is using and that is what many website owners are also using.

They have excellent uptime...

You get Unlimited bandwidth from them

You get 20GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space from them.

You can host up to 3 websites at a time.

Their cost is $9.88/yr approximately $10.

You are sure of professional customer support through email, phone call and live chat.

And the beautiful thing is this....

You get a free domain name from them when you register for a hosting plan.

Isn't that awesome?

Now go to www.namecheap.com and stop complaining about bad hosting or exceeding bandwidth.

2 Likes

Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Chiscomax(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2016
Dmayor7:

You only upgrade to a higher plan with your hosting company or move to a better host.

I know of a good and reliable hosting company that is very cheap with excellent service.

Go to www.namecheap.com and register for their shared hosting plan and you will be happy you did.

That's what my website is using and that is what many website owners are also using.

You are sure of professional customer support through email, phone call and live chat.

Isn't that awesome?

Now go to www.namecheap.com and stop complaining about bad hosting or exceeding bandwidth.

Thanks alot, i really appreciate. i have checked out the website and i am really happy you have shown me this. I have a question though, do they accept Nigerian Firstbank Verve card?

what is ur web address?
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Chiscomax(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
Dmayor7:

Isn't that awesome?

Please, dont be angry o, before i go come put myself for trouble. what is this renewal fee all about?

Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by hostkobo(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2016
@Chiscomax,

thats the catch with namecheap.

You start-off at a cheap rate, you renew(after hosting is due) at a higher rate , etc

Its called marketting.

msg me on whatsapp(check my details for my #), I can give you something cheaper and professional. Besides, Ill take care of support too.

regards
HK
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Chinenye123: 9:10am On May 29, 2016
You may join https://webhostilla.com , and free yourself of webhosting limits
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Onlyboy: 9:48am On May 29, 2016
Do you know you Can
Get upto 5GB with Just N500 on Airtel(See
How) http://jejetechs..com/2016/05/do-you-know-you-can-get-upto-5gb-with.html
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by bobojoshua(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2016
Chiscomax:

Please, dont be angry o, before i go come put myself for trouble. what is this renewal fee all about?
Renewal fee is about $40.
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Bincon: 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
op. checkout mifihost. Go for their cheapest plan. Renewal fee is the same as signup. Visit mifihost.com
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Dmayor7(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
Chiscomax:

The renewal fee applies after your first one year of using their service.
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Dmayor7(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
Chiscomax:

Thanks alot, i really appreciate. i have checked out the website and i am really happy you have shown me this. I have a question though, do they accept Nigerian Firstbank Verve card?

what is ur web address?

Yea they accept Nigerian verve cards and MasterCard...
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Dmayor7(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2016
hostkobo:
@Chiscomax,

thats the catch with namecheap.

You start-off at a cheap rate, you renew(after hosting is due) at a higher rate , etc

Its called marketting.

msg me on whatsapp(check my details for my #), I can give you something cheaper and professional. Besides, Ill take care of support too.

regards
HK

Hey if you can give the link out here then forget it....

Please, all!!!!!!!!!

Don't be fooled by this o...

If he can't give the link here then i smell rat....
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by Dmayor7(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2016
Chiscomax:

what is ur web address?

ok my web address is www.w3programs.com
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by emillionia: 11:40pm On May 31, 2016
Chiscomax:
Good evening,

Please, whenever i try accessing my website i get "bandwidth Limit exceeded". How do i go about solving this issue?

A web designer from nairaland designed the website for me December last year. I have the admin login details of the website, i even deleted some posts through the wordpress app but still yet it did not help out.

opif your on wordpress you need first to install and activate a cache plugin,
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by betahost247(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2016
Why not try Beta Host Limited for your secure, fast, hosting services. You will never regret having us as your preferred hosting.

Try us today with our free 30day trial: http://www.betahost247.com

Thank you
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: 'bandwidth Limit Exceeded' When Trying To Access My Website by bizfirst: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Chiscomax:
Good evening,

Chiscomax,

Contrary to most of the opinions expressed here, I sincerely believe the challenge with your site is not the host - it's the manner your allotted resources is eaten up by the tools you use.

To go to the root of this, kindly deactivate and delete W3 Total Cache immediately and replace it with WP Super Cache...the former is known to eat up resources like mad!

Kindly also check out the back up plugin you are using and the frequency it is set up to. UpdraftPlus is a headache in this respect and I'll instead suggest BackUpWordpress by Human Made Limited.

Aside these suggestions, kindly use P3 plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/p3-profiler/) to spot and change plugins that are eating up too much resources.

After that, install Cloudflare and report back...your problem, I am 99.9% sure, would be solved.

Instanta.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Before Your Start A News Blog In Nigeria Read This / Use This Promo(coupon) Code On Hostgator And Enjoy 60% Discount ON NEW Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.