Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Did You Become Certain There Is No God - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God (4639 Views)

How Did A Single City (benin) Conquer An Entire Region (SW)? / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe? / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool
what course do you study ? Medicine. Do you read Karl Marx, Engels, Freud, Plato, F Bacon, Kant, Hegel, Nietzche
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
agnostic?

I don't think I'm that either undecided
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:32pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

I don't think I'm that either undecided
just free. I also hate labels

1 Like

Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:34pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
just free. I also hate labels
in my case, my father is the most christian man in the world cheesy. How is it for you?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:35pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
what course do you study ? Medicine. Do you read Karl Marx, Engels, Freud, Plato, F Bacon, Kant, Hegel, Nietzche

Just finished, studied biomed. Yh I knw a little about them guys
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So what are you ?

I dunno man
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Just finished, studied biomed. Yh I knw a little about them guys
will you stay in US or would you return?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
will you stay in US or would you return?

I'm in the UK
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

I'm in the UK
where will you live
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
where will you live

Where will I live?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

I dunno man

Confused .
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Where will I live?
I'm sorry. Too personal ?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
I'm sorry. Too personal ?

No, what do you mean by where will I live or did you mean to say ask when I would leave?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 3:39pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

No, what do you mean by where will I live or did you mean to say ask when I would leave?
I meant to ask where you will live
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
I meant to ask where you will live

Where I live now?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by ilovetheline: 3:50pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Where I live now?
after youre done with ur studies
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
after youre done with ur studies

Lol I'll still be here
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by absolutism: 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol I'll still be here
you may not want to share your Twitter name but surely you can make a lot of new friends
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by lepasharon(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2016
absolutism:
you may not want to share your Twitter name but surely you can make a lot of new friends

Lol I dnt have twitter
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by absolutism: 4:46pm On May 29, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol I dnt have twitter
Facebook?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by absolutism: 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
Agent of Allah
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by AgentOfAllah: 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
absolutism:
Agent of Allah

Who summons the agent, and what is thy quest?
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by hahn(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Anybody can. Their fruits.

The people who know God will seek to please Him.

undecided

For Christians who think that believing and worshipping an imaginary being would simply simply set them on the roll of heaven's list.

Christians usually state: "supposing there exist a creator, the believer has nothing to lose but the atheist will lose everything"

That's an illogical statement.

1st: the bible stated that there is no one righteous.

2nd: it also stated that no unrighteous person will go to heaven.

I do not know if anyone has spotted the contradictions. In a logical perspective, if later, there is found to be any proof that a creator exist, this would simply mean that no one will make heaven beceause no one is righteous. So both the atheist and the theist loses everything. Proofs are all we need.

grin
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
hahn:

undecided

grin

The statement that there is no one righteous was referring to the fact that all men need salvation, jews (who thought they were automatically Godly and the gentiles, both of whom were guilty of the same things...which things the writer goes on to enumerate later in the same chapter( Romans 3)

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

It's a call to righteousness which is availed through Christ, which takes us to your second point, that without righteosness, no one shall see God. Its a kind of righteousness described in the same chapter, verses 22 & 21
Re: How Did You Become Certain There Is No God by Babydeedee: 8:55pm On May 30, 2016
Aethists, Aethist...

Dear God,
please save them. let them know you exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Were The Original Food Crops In Africa / Which State In Nigeria Has The Tallest And Shortest People. / The Invasion Of Oyo Empire By Tsoede,The King Of Nupe In 1457

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.