Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display (4340 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online / Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
Avalon316:

Say the truth and shame the devil...you love the d1ck...
bro...I wan make you do something for me oo grin
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 4:23am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
bro...I wan make you do something for me oo grin

OK.what do you want me to do for you?
Re: Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display by Nobody: 8:07am On May 30, 2016
Avalon316:

OK.what do you want me to do for you?
pls bro.....I want you to vote for mimzy and be mimzified grin.....please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Woman With The World’s Largest Natural Breasts…she Makes Millions With It ( / Toyin Lawani’s Husband Fondles Her B00bs As They Go Erotic In Fresh Video (WATCH / The Changed Face Of Mosun Filani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.