Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads (958 Views)

Adsense Page Level Violation, Please Help / Top 10 Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Page CTR (click-through-rate) / HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads by Techgoon(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2016
[center]Two Type of Ads Type in Page Level Ads:[/center]

Anchor or overlay ads: These types of ads are mobile responsive and always shown at the bottom of your mobile browsers. These ads are always visible until the user dismisses the ad.
Vignettes ads: Vignettes ads are almost like pop up ads, These types of ads are full screen mobile ads , they can also be dismissed by user.

[center]How to Activate Google AdSense page level Ads[/center]

Login to your Adsense Dashboard, if you qualify you for Google AdSense page level Ads will receive the Google AdSense page level Ads notification.

From your Adsense Dashboard >> My Ads >> Page-level ads beta

Turn on which of the Ads type you wish to use, Scroll down and select Get Code and copy the code.

Add the code in the head tag of your Blog or Website.

http://www.techgoon.com/activate-google-adsense-page-level-ads/
Re: How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads by akashi01(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
Techgoon:
[center]Two Type of Ads Type in Page Level Ads:[/center]

Anchor or overlay ads: These types of ads are mobile responsive and always shown at the bottom of your mobile browsers. These ads are always visible until the user dismisses the ad.
Vignettes ads: Vignettes ads are almost like pop up ads, These types of ads are full screen mobile ads , they can also be dismissed by user.

[center]How to Activate Google AdSense page level Ads[/center]

Login to your Adsense Dashboard, if you qualify you for Google AdSense page level Ads will receive the Google AdSense page level Ads notification.

From your Adsense Dashboard >> My Ads >> Page-level ads beta

Turn on which of the Ads type you wish to use, Scroll down and select Get Code and copy the code.

Add the code in the head tag of your Blog or Website.

http://www.techgoon.com/activate-google-adsense-page-level-ads/

Bro how can I paste adsense ad codes on my blog?
Re: How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads by Techgoon(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
akashi01:

Bro how can I paste adsense ad codes on my blog?

Which platform blogger or wp
Re: How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads by akashi01(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Techgoon:

Which platform blogger or wp
blogger
Re: How To Activate Google Adsense Page Level Ads by abtechy: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
On wordpress
Edit the header.php
Paste the code there b4 the closing tag
Click Update.

It takes up to 1 hour b4 ads starts showing up.

(1) (Reply)

Atmos Botnet / Help! My Last Month's Google Adsense Earnings Hasn't Been Added To My Balance / Paypal Rejected My Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.