Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Paypal Rejected My Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Rejected My Card (959 Views)

I Can't Pay For My Facebook Ads With My Card . Is There An Alternative / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card / Adsense Rejected My Payoneer Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Rejected My Card by elsaturn(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls who has recently tried to link his credit card to paypal? I just tried to link my Africard to paypal and it rejected the card. Which card is working now in Nigeria to link paypal?
Re: Paypal Rejected My Card by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
elsaturn:
Pls who has recently tried to link his credit card to paypal? I just tried to link my Africard to paypal and it rejected the card. Which card is working now in Nigeria to link paypal?
all card are working just that your card is a naira card not a debit card you have to go and make new debit card
Re: Paypal Rejected My Card by mokoshalb(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Visa and Mastercard should work flawlessly, btw you can get a VCC for $20...
Re: Paypal Rejected My Card by elsaturn(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Do you mean domiciliary account?
What debit card
wizflame:
all card are working just that your card is a naira card not a debit card you have to go and make new debit card
Re: Paypal Rejected My Card by elsaturn(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2017
How do you fund the card bro
mokoshalb:
Visa and Mastercard should work flawlessly, btw you can get a VCC for $20...
Re: Paypal Rejected My Card by mokoshalb(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
elsaturn:
How do you fund the card bro
btc
Re: Paypal Rejected My Card by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
elsaturn:
Do you mean domiciliary account?
What debit card
you cant use your current card for any online transaction outside nigeria go make a new card and tell them the type you want

(1) (Reply)

See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa / Adsence For Sale / How To Boost Your Seo And Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.