Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why (40310 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / MOUA, Umudike 2016/2017 First Admission List Is Out. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by ThatSameGuy: 3:03pm On May 29, 2016
pleased:

really i score 197 in my Jamb, and i want to studies Economic, is my admission sure or i should not bother to obtain there form?

FIRST OF ALL, FIND OUT IF THEIR ECONOMCS DEPARTMENT HAS BEEN ACCREDITED, THEN YOU CAN PROCEED ..... it ain't hard to get admission in the school, I hear that a lot.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by naijaboiy: 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
sylvez:
nna na wa o
dat first hall na for lecture abi na for rccg camp ground? abi na Shiloh?....na for wetin? a standard lecture hall should nt contain more than 50-200 students, m sure they built dat hall to contain their over admitted number of students....as if dat is d solution, Bt d oda halls are ok sha!!!!!
There is no criterion as to how many students a standard lecture hall should contain. It could be 50, 100 or even 1000 as the number of students usually admitted may be.

What is important is that there are enough lecture halls for every student and they can sit comfortably in the halls to attend lectures.

That's how it should be.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
MOUAU The Best in the East?? OP You should ask questions about FUTO....

2 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Taku555(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2016
Come n see well equipped
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
That's my school ladies and gents. In fact, op didn't upload the interior of the hostel cause is just wow. What of the ICT center? bro, you won't believe that paradise exist here on earth. Not to talk of the concluded "Entrepreneur center," That building is just too big and beautiful to be a department. The only disadvantage is; the school is too stressful. Just come during exam, you will know that a graduated of Mouau is an egg brain.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
onomefm:
it is just an ordinary college of agriculture not even a conventional university. the title should have read one of the best colleges of agriculture because it is not up to a university. ambrose ali is way better.
you mean glorified secondary school like ambrose Ali abeg talk beta thing

3 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2016
I can attest to this as my kid bro schools there, though the accommodation price is quite high; they pay as much as students in UNIPORT and UST..

Their educational quality? I give it to them..

The new hotels I met? They were/are WOW.. Indeed, their VC did a good job, though he likes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

Fine girls undecided? I didn't see them when I visited cheesy.. I think ABSU has more beautiful girls..

2 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by chimaobinelson(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2016
PROUDLY ALUMNAI..
FROM UMUDYKE SELLING TO THE WORLD
BABAS BELIEVE ME,2.2 PERSON FROM UMUDYKE CAN MATCH A 2.1 OF MOST NIJA INSTITUTION

QUOTE ME..
PROUDLY MICROBIOLOGIST
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by iykekelvins(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
I can attest to this as my kid bro schools there, though the accommodation price is quite high; they pay as much as students in UNIPORT and UST..

Their educational quality? I give it to them..

The new hotels I met? They were WOW.. Indeed, their VC did a good job, though he likes X lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...

Fine girls undecided? I didn't see them when I visited cheesy.. I think ABSU has more beautiful girls..
Good day

You an igbo girl?

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Edigrows: 3:12pm On May 29, 2016
Although the buildings in the OP's photos of the school don't look as bright now...U need see them in person
but the school truly has beautiful environment, especially by its nature. I took this selfie below from my lodge upstairs from within the school smiley

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
iykekelvins:
Good day

You an igbo girl?
Yes, I am..
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 3:16pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Umudike is a case of the rejected stone, there was a time people didn't want to go there, 'cos they felt they didn't have swag, the school was pretty dusty then (few tarred roads) and it wasn't entirely popular.
Thanks to the hike in ABSU school fees, from N26770 to N47500, everyone remembered the alternative (MOUAU).

MOUAU is good in terms of quality of education but in every other area they just recently revamped their style_ they are still revamping
Intra campus shuttle? Who dash them? grin

Fine girls? Oriegwu, if you wanna see fine girls go to ABSU... either OPT or business block grin
Umudike girls that wear green and yellow, yellow and red...like otu nzuzo people...

I love the school though, my hubby graduated from there, my brother and sister inlaws, my younger sister...even our last born is in the system.

Very true grin
Umudike girls are so local, tufiakwa! I appreciated God for ABSU the day I visited Umudike.

@ the embolden, I graduated 4rm business block! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Josphine4good(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
proudly MOUAU 2015 civil engineering graduates

2 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by vicechancellor(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2016
She is a girl.
They are stepping up now sha grin
[/quote] me dey for the school sha, as you fine reach na im be say your sis go be angel cheesy you fit hook me up with her for academic purposes.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by mandax: 3:19pm On May 29, 2016
When one sees beautiful infrastructures like these here, and elsewhere in Nigeria, there's the feeling that it's wrong the saying sometimes that Nigeria's politicians stole most of the oil money.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Very true grin
Umudike girls are so local, tufiakwa! I appreciated God for ABSU the day I visited Umudike.

@ the embolden, I graduated 4rm business block! gringringrin

I swear, very local ehn.
I did a computer program there (AfriHub) as at 2011 while waiting for ABSU to do their almighty reconciliation for NYSC. When I enter the school, they would be looking at me like I am from Venus grin.

I no know who local pass between them and Abia Poly...hahaha.
Same here @ business block.

No worry @ vicechancellor.
God is in charge of her academics...hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by otokx(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2016
Nobody has mentioned the amount of school fees Umudike students pay.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by livinstone8(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2016
Graduated there 013 set.. when I came in 2009 it wasn't dis cool but Edeoga really did a good job and cost of living is very affordable
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by mikolo80: 3:29pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
School isnt about past glories, it's all about what yoou have on ground, mouau remains the Best school i have been to in the east, with better infrastructure than any other school from the region.

1. Lecture halls in mouau: all lecture halls are well equipped with projectors
who d structures don Hep? how many of the student is planting or processing Palm oil, cocoa, rice, maize, beans, sugar, wheat? very poor education indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by mikolo80: 3:29pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
School isnt about past glories, it's all about what yoou have on ground, mouau remains the Best school i have been to in the east, with better infrastructure than any other school from the region.

1. Lecture halls in mouau: all lecture halls are well equipped with projectors
who d structures don Hep? how many of the student is planting or processing Palm oil, cocoa, rice, maize, beans, sugar, wheat? very poor education indeed,all style no substance

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by xmich(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2016
vikth:
i pray

I need this your data but am scared of Nigerians, so how do you convince me you are real?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 29, 2016
Proud Umudyke!!!!!!
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by mrphysics(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2016
This is an insult. op if I post the picture of my class in UNN, you may think it's your VC's office. I was hoping to see something better. it can't be compared infrastructurally with UNN not to talk of education. Even the environment is nothing compared to what is obtainable in UNN. Anyone who have been to UNN will tell you that. Your lab is new but if I show you UNN laboratory where you, don't plot graph manually you will cry. tell me the instrument in any of that lab that UNN doesn't have times two of it. tell me the personality in that secondary school that isn't a product of UNN.

Anyone that finished from UNN CAN never think of furthering in that secondary school. After UNN is Unizik then Futo. UNN Unec campus is far better that that your school.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Anaskie(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Umudike is a case of the rejected stone, there was a time people didn't want to go there, 'cos they felt they didn't have swag, the school was pretty dusty then (few tarred roads) and it wasn't entirely popular.
Thanks to the hike in ABSU school fees, from N26770 to N47500 then N70000>, everyone remembered the alternative (MOUAU).

MOUAU is good in terms of quality of education but in every other area they just recently revamped their style_ they are still revamping
Intra campus shuttle? Who dash them? grin

Fine girls? Oriegwu, if you wanna see fine girls go to ABSU... either OPT or business block grin
Umudike girls that wear green and yellow, yellow and red...like otu nzuzo people...

I love the school though, my hubby graduated from there, my brother and sister inlaws, my younger sister...even our last born is in the system.

Heard the school has really stepped up...at least their male hostel is better than Absu's Hostel A where rats bin dey chop our toes everyday.

Law and OPT girls were the real deal in Absu then. Who dash Business block fine girls? tongue
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by dkayc: 3:39pm On May 29, 2016
MOUAU indeed. Quite a reasonable environment but since 2012 when the projectors and boards were fixed, it has not been in use even till now. The girls too form.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
Anaskie:
Heard the school has really stepped up...at least their male hostel is better than Absu's Hostel A where rats bin dey chop our toes everyday.

Law and OPT girls were the real deal in Absu then. Who dash Business block fine girls? tongue

oh.
I forgot law girls...they were just a handful, I can even name them grin. Law girls that try too hard and feel like one untouchable priestess.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 3:42pm On May 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I swear, very local ehn.
I did a computer program there (AfriHub) as at 2011 while waiting for ABSU to do their almighty reconciliation for NYSC. When I enter the school, they would be looking at me like I am from Venus grin.

I no know who local pass between them and Abia Poly...hahaha.
Same here @ business block.

Lol, Abia poly local pass biko gringrin
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by sylvez(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

There is no criterion as to how many students a standard lecture hall should contain. It could be 50, 100 or even 1000 as the number of students usually admitted may be.

What is important is that there are enough lecture halls for every student and they can sit comfortably in the halls to attend lectures.

That's how it should be.
that's not how it should b.....how can
learning be convenient with 1000 people in attendance for a single lecture?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by vbnn(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
What u guyz saw is nothing but d truth....MOUAU is actually d best sch in d east.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by iyawomartial2: 3:45pm On May 29, 2016
im proud to be a student of mouau. greatest umudyke.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2016
Anaskie:

Business block girls for my set fine jooooooor tongue tongue
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Xenox(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
4. The environment is not bad
Funny.. Even rain falls in your school and you said it's the best grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread / Mike Olu Akinlabi Now A PHD Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.