Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Whats Your Verdict On Equitorial Trust Bank (etb) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Your Verdict On Equitorial Trust Bank (etb) (621 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Giving Loans To Small Business Start Ups. / Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Verdict On Equitorial Trust Bank (etb) by KunleA2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2009
I am not too familiar with ETB. I am just looking for inputs on how good/bad they are. I reside in the US and have an acct with GTB. However, i am looking to have 2 more acct with really strong banks, hence i am investigating on the two other banks to go for.

Quick and efficient foreign transfer for the bank will also be helpful.

Thanks
Re: Whats Your Verdict On Equitorial Trust Bank (etb) by asakeade(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
Well with the little i know about ETB,they aren't doing bad.it's the only bank now that one can still Vouch 4.especially in terms of foreign transfer.If you really need more info on ao to go about it u can call on 080 6597 8087
i have a close relation who works there that can take care of anything you might need to know.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Stimulus Package / About Money In Nigeria / What Are Nigeria's Largest Entreprises?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.