Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (32207 Views)

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / EFCC Probe: Buhari Won’t Shield Governors – Presidency / House Of Reps To Probe Buhari’s Arms panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by gglimited: 8:56am On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Osakah24(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2016
People are always quick to say buhari is clean but people around him are very dirty, spare me that crap, birds of the same feathers flock together joor. Now I know how the remaining three years will be, I'm no prophet but here is my prediction,Buhari will blame gej till 2019.A man that says National Confab was a waste of resources should tell us how much his travelings have cost the nation let's compare and contrast by ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 8:57am On May 29, 2016
dechriscool:
Bubu stop ridiculing,confusing and disgracing yourself and your Zombies supporters.You have no respect for intelligence and common sense.
Who is going to do the probing of your campaign funds?Your anti-graft agencies of chain. Rotimi Amaechi,your chief ATM and campaign financier had a valid petition by the intergrity group and Rivers State government on your table and that of the anti-graft agencies.We are yet to hear from that petitions.
You said the national confab organized by GEJ is a waste of public fund.You are yet to look at the content of that documents and you have made your conclusions.That documents is the only thing that can make this country move forward but you and your fellow northern selfish elites are sitting on the progress of that document and you said you meant well for this country.
Niger delta militants and kidnappers,you have drawn a battle line of war to stop them.Businesses can't thrive in an insecure environment but businesses will blossoms in the face of killing,destruction of properties by your fulani herdmens.
Your Hypocrisy,nepotism and incompetence stings,bros Bubu
Honestly if I say that I am not shocked at that his comment then I lied. How can you say a national conference that is supposed to address issues the people are facing and also know what grudges different tribes have against the state;you have the courage to call it a waste of funds? Even if the money used to organise it was way over the top,must you keep crying over spilled milk;can't you just move on and tacked the economy as a reliable leader. Nigerians are tired of hearing you blame the past administration.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by LordOfNaira: 8:57am On May 29, 2016
Buhari is a good man. I can't understand why people should blame him for what the economy has become.

I challenge anyone to explain to me how the present state of the economy is Mr. Buhari's fault.

Also, why would people who want good for this country be averse to the fight against corruption which has been the bedrock of our problems since 1960?

Also, why should people expect change so fast when the country has been so messed up Do we want instant change that probably wouldn't last or a well planned change that will benefit not just us but our children's children?

Also, why are Nigerians suddenly intolerant? For 16 years, they got peanuts while government cheated them endlessly. But now, they are asked to manage little (to make sacrifices) so that they could start earning their deserved bucks from government and all of a sudden, they want their peanuts and corrupt thievish leaders back!!

Why don't Nigerians know that if we don't tackle corruption once and for all, we can never develop as a nation? When shall we ever be ready to make sacrifices and wholeheartedly support the fight against corruption. When are we ever going to put aside tribal sentiments and realize that CORRUPTION is our only enemy in this country? Corruption is the reason why we can never be patriotic. Corruption is the reason why our leaders will always think about only themselves and their families. Corruption is the reason why they see selfish opportunities in our taxes instead of national interest. Corruption is the reason why people want to become political office holders to steal and enrich themselves instead of serving. Corruption is our real problem!!

Happy Democracy Day to you all.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2016
Alani86:

What certificate do you yourself have? If you couldn't read and understand such a very simple sentence, then even your SSCE should be probed. Let me help you a bit; the 9billion spent on the National Conference is the waste PMB was talking about.
How does he know it was a waste when he has not bothered to read the content?
is that how you reasoned when you sat your WAEC or SSCE exam
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by itzdeejay: 9:00am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
Buhari has given the opposition a challenge

PDP supponsor the investigation of APC campaign funds, wike bring evidence ameachi used Rivers money (or just publish the report of ur probe please)

All I see is a very sincere man, who means well
His method may not be ideal... But he will get the job done

On the food import I would have suggested government acquire 1 Million hecters of land

Establish a company similar to NNPC in the agric sector, provide seeds and equipments, u bid for land (20,000 heactres and above) plant the things we import most. . After harvest they sale to the product in Nigeria, taxing imported goods very high will discourage that
Then the owner of this farms will use the one years farm produce to pay for his land and equipment, so for the first year government would make a lot of money, which would have been used to pay the real land owners and government keep the rest, the states with the lands are given 13% and the rest shared
That would have fished over 10 trillion

It won't be as easy as u have just said...but its a good idea
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by tivta(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2016
Alani86:

What certificate do you yourself have? If you couldn't read and understand such a very simple sentence, then even your SSCE should be probed. Let me help you a bit; the 9billion spent on the National Conference is the waste PMB was talking about.

Yet he said he won't touch it? Come are you even a Nigerian? Or don't you feel the pain? Wakeup before its too late
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by cheezy4real(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
Madam stop telling people to shut their mouth online cause you ain't hearing them.

Shey you worse than Buhari ni?

Buhari swore to make the country ungovernable for the past leader and you expect us to hold vigil and pray fervently for his success?

If it is too difficult for him then let him bow out.

Talking about doing something to help your nation. First, Nigeria isn't a nation.

Secondly, what did Buhari do from 85-15 to help the country?

Antagonizing the sitting government and killing you corpers right?

Don't pity a man when Karma is romancing him okay?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2016
omoyemirally:
I really feel for buhari. Its so difficult for a man to deal with his immediate family, not to talk of a president governing a whole nation. Not just a nation but a nation like Nigeria. I so much believe in Buhari, I trust him. And one thing I knw for sure is NOTHING GOOD COME EASY. Let's be patient,with Time Nigeria is going to be a better place. SO HELP US GOD (AMEN).
hmmmmmmm u try wella for ur soothing words of admonition. but the question is pmb is still blaming his predecessor for his lack of vision and policy direction and dis is telling more on me and you. hope u are aware of the millitants onslaughts on oil installation in d niger delta, what do u think their actions will spell for nigeria economy-DOOM. we have been through tough times since 1999. its high time we re -define our existence as a nation.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by cheezy4real(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
Sir u no get sense. U are handling these problems like ur NEPA certificate!!!! Nigeria seems falling apart

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by cheezy4real(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
@ kondomatic , Sir u get sense. U just answered correctly!!!!
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Buhari is a good man. I can't understand why people should blame him for what the economy has become.

I challenge anyone to explain to me how the present state of the economy is Mr. Buhari's fault.

Also, why would people who want good for this country be averse to the fight against corruption which has been the bedrock of our problems since 1960?

Also, why should people expect change so fast when the country has been so messed up Do we want instant change that probably wouldn't last or a well planned change that will benefit not just us but our children's children?

Also, why are Nigerians suddenly intolerant? For 16 years, they got peanuts while government cheated them endlessly. But now, they are asked to manage little (to make sacrifices) so that they could start earning their deserved bucks from government and all of a sudden, they want their peanuts and corrupt thievish leaders back!!

Why don't Nigerians know that if we don't tackle corruption once and for all, we can never develop as a nation? When shall we ever be ready to make sacrifices and wholeheartedly support the fight against corruption. When are we ever going to put aside tribal sentiments and realize that CORRUPTION is our only enemy in this country? Corruption is the reason why we can never be patriotic. Corruption is the reason why our leaders will always think about only themselves and their families. Corruption is the reason why they see selfish opportunities in our taxes instead of national interest. Corruption is the reason why people want to become political office holders to steal and enrich themselves instead of serving. Corruption is our real problem!!

Happy Democracy Day to you all.
well ,I like your open judgement and submission
the state of the country affects us al i n different ways
some positive some negative
for those abroad its high value for remittance, so they are buying up properties being sold by hardened owners
at same time very soon they will soon fly to ghana just to get to Nigeria cos Airlines are going to pull out as they cant remit thier gains in ticketing.
PMB govt refuses to curb the excess of the Nigerian banks, charging the already demoralized customers of their hard earned money in the name of diff charges.
Lack of any good and sound economic policy to encourage investors to pump in teh much needed investment.
No directional leadership as one cant predict where we are heading to,now we do not even know where we are coming from.
This govt lack leadership when it comes to dialogue and scale of preference,imagine budgeting for exploration of oil in teh chad basin when world leaders are trying to move away from oil.
As we speak our military are still using Arms and equipment bought by the immediate past govt,he has not got anything new
by the way dont forget its same arms DANSUKI is probed and at that they won't bring him to court to say it with his own mouth rather they publish xtract from behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 9:10am On May 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
He is not in America and yes he is ruling the country because that is the developmental level of our people today. You may think differently but Nigerians want to be ruled.When they are ready they will change that why must we use America as a reference point? Leave the inferiority feelings behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E

Your fulani maximum ruler will only rule your sophisticated asz in Oduduwa-Arewa repubulic.
The more enlightened East will not join you yorubas to bow to maximum rulers.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by erico2k2(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
hmmmmmmm u try wella for ur soothing words of admonition. but the question is pmb is still blaming his predecessor for his lack of vision and policy direction and dis is telling more on me and you. hope u are aware of the millitants onslaughts on oil installation in d niger delta, what do u think their actions will spell for nigeria economy-DOOM. we have been through tough times since 1999. its high time we re -define our existence as a nation.
how about the Airline that are pulling off, very soon, you will have to go to ghana to get to Nigeria from the Uk or US.
United airlines will stop direct flight from the US to Lagos. on 30th of this month that's tomorrow.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by LordOfNaira: 9:14am On May 29, 2016
erico2k2:

well ,I like your open judgement and submission
the state of the country affects us al i n different ways
some positive some negative
for those abroad its high value for remittance, so they are buying up properties being sold by hardened owners
at same time very soon they will soon fly to ghana just to get to Nigeria cos Airlines are going to pull out as they cant remit thier gains in ticketing.
PMB govt refuses to curb the excess of the Nigerian banks, charging the already demoralized customers of their hard earned money in the name of diff charges.
Lack of any good and sound economic policy to encourage investors to pump in teh much needed investment.
No directional leadership as one cant predict where we are heading to,now we do not even know where we are coming from.
This govt lack leadership when it comes to dialogue and scale of preference,imagine budgeting for exploration of oil in teh chad basin when world leaders are trying to move away from oil.
As we speak our military are still using Arms and equipment bought by the immediate past govt,he has not got anything new
by the way dont forget its same arms DANSUKI is probed and at that they won't bring him to court to say it with his own mouth rather they publish xtract from behind closed doors.

Now, I get your point. I will try and read more on his policies taken so far. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by kelechi17(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2016
ooooh God how did I make this mistake of supporting and voting for this prince from hell fire over my brother Jonathan..forgive me God I knew not have mercy on us lord ..plz kindly take buharis life and happily split dis country into several parts so we ur children from isreal can worship u with all joy ..lord have ur way and answer my prayer in Jesus name Amen. meanwhile all militant group of d Niger delta and south east Una Don c am d ruler said he crush u all but Neva mentioned his terrorist brodas therefore increase ur hostilities and in fact I support taking ur activities to oda parts of d country southeast southwest ...let's cripple Nigeria.. I support

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by harveyspec: 9:19am On May 29, 2016
fitzmayowa:

Sometimes PMB justifies his name tag has been a dulla..rd, why say something like this when the confab report is what addresses the fundamental issues nigeria is facing...SMH

why didn't jona implement it??

why didn't he start it on time say 2011 or 2012 so that he can have sufficient time to implement it

hope you are aware most of the recommendation has to be delibrated upon by NASS before it can be passed into law

that's one of buhari grouse, you spend billions in getting a bunch of folks to do NASS job & at the end of the day, you send that same paper back to NASS

isn't that waste of time & money?

when NASS hurriedly passed over 100 bills into law, why didn't jona see to it that some of the recommendations were included?

now you want to force it down on buhari?

the guy don talk truth, him never open am to read, make e dey gather dust for there

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2016
I dont blame you.
omoyemirally:
all u guyz know how to do is criticise. What av u done to better ur nation. Try and rule ur immediate family,am sure u wud Bleep up. Just shut up ur mouth.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Larryfest(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2016
Yeah,yeah,yeah Mr president we have heard you sir.... like you have be doing anything this past one year other than probing. Get to the real work sir your denizens are living in hardship which apparently you created...This is not the change i voted for.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by harveyspec: 9:23am On May 29, 2016
we have 3 arms of government, if executive says they won't look into the confab report, then legislative arm should look into it

after all, they are the ones that will finally pass it into law

so what's all these noise about buhari not implementing it?
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Malawian(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2016
From the picture provided, you can see the Bubu has a very short stick. See how his index finger is longer than his 3rd finger. Probably the reason for his macho man image give off.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by harveyspec: 9:26am On May 29, 2016
sammyj:
We no pmb is clean but what about his political associate!!!

didn't you hear him say, he might have immunity but others don't,so you can go ahead & probe his campaign funds

the man even went further to say if someone donates 100millon, he should be asked where he got that amount from?

you nor read the article? na only the headline you read

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Silverlight2014: 9:26am On May 29, 2016
Alani86:

The literacy gap between the northern part of Nigeria and other parts of the country is so wide that it can take decades to attempt balancing.

The finest literate man from the North says that a collaborated discourse of intellectuals, think tanks and men of thought is a waste. it frightens to the bone why Buhari cannot learn at least common manners of expression. it's so glaring that all his mind and thought cast only on money. I believe that what majorly informed this thoughtless utterance of his is the 9billion figure.
the earlier he sets out to implement his campaign promise and stop chasing shadows the better for the enclave called Nigeria
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2016
What of Fulanii herds men he is just a racist and tribal bigot.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by dat9jaguy(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
Madam stop telling people to shut their mouth online cause you ain't hearing them.

Buhari swore to make the country ungovernable for the past leader and you expect us to hold vigil and pray fervently for his success?

Talking about doing something to help your nation. First, Nigeria isn't a nation.

Antagonizing the sitting government and killing youth corpers right?

Guy, e be like say you be one of corruption foot soliders o. undecided
Kondomatik:

Antagonizing the sitting government and killing youth corpers right?

Guy, e be like say you be one of corruption foot soliders o.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by SirHenry105(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2016
One year in the life of an administration is enough time to give the people a sense of direction as to what a government aims to achieve and how these achievements would impact the lives of the people but one year of APC govt. we can't tell where we're heading to. All we hear is probe and prosecute. . Mr President Sir WE ARE HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by omonnakoda: 9:34am On May 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Your fulani maximum ruler will only rule your sophisticated asz in Oduduwa-Arewa repubulic.
The more enlightened East will not join you yorubas to bow to maximum rulers.
That is just an emotional rant.The reality is what it is by the way

This is a list of the FULANIS that have ruled this country

1960 Tafawa Balewa with Zik as President and Nwafor Orizu as Senate President
1965 Tafawa Balewa with Zik as President and Nwafor Orizu as Senate President
1979 Shehu Shagari with Joe Wayas as Senate President Alex Ekwueme as Vice Pesident and Edwin Ume Ezeoke(of NPP Zik's Party as Speaker House of Representives
1983 Shehu Shagari with Joe Wayas as Senate President Alex Ekwueme as Vice Pesident and Edwin Ume Ezeoke(of NPP Zik's Party as Speaker House of Representives OJUKWU had been pardoned by now and joined NPN

In all of the Foregoing the Yoruba led by Awo stayed in opposition and did not join the central government to share National cakes and biscuits
1983-1985 Muhammadu Buhar
2007-2011 Umaru Yar'adua and Goodluck Jonathan President
2015 - Muhammadu Buhari Yemi Osinbajo

FACTS are stubborn.
A cursory reading of that list will tell us who are the slaves of Arewa

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by noblebaba: 9:34am On May 29, 2016
Someone that can not tackle Boko haram how will he fight inteligent guys with more sophisticated weapons Oga u better dialog with Niger delta guys
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by dat9jaguy(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
American president would have said 'I am not leading this country.alone" but Buhari says 'I am not RULING this country this alone'.

Can we all see that buhari deceived people with his 'converted democrat posture'. He is a ruler not a leader and Yes, they are two different things!

Can Obama say to Americans-I am your ruler? Listen guys, we are back to the stone age with maximum rulership and tyranic dictatorship. My consolation is that Dictators never end well. SE and SS, you did very well staying away from this man and posterity will judge you kindly.

You must be feeling happy with yourself for making such 'earth shattering' revelation.
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2016
I benefitted from that money ooo
Re: I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari by Olutola88(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I don't know if they cursed you guys with suffering and smiling

undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

You wey no dey defend am, wetin u wan do b4 2019?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Reps Leadership Visit Orji Kalu's Residence (Photos) / What Is The Government House In Your State Called And Why? / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.