Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard (2374 Views)

Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL / Do I Need To Install Node.js In Order To Code With It ? / Google Teach Kids To Code With Programmable Lego-like Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by nollyj: 2:02am On May 29, 2016
This is a sample android project that I develop for android developers who wish to integrate a login system to their app but does not want to code it.

It has a complete back-end Implementation. The screen shot is as shown.

It is not free. You can find the link on my website

2 Likes

Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by Dekatron(m): 4:32am On May 29, 2016
wow!! nice one boss....

ouch!!@not free
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by nollyj: 6:16am On May 29, 2016
Dekatron:
wow!! nice one boss....

ouch!!@not free

Thanks

Man must survive!!!!!
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
This is very good, keep it up. But you need to do a free version for boys now.
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by FrankLampard: 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
nollyj I remember one of your post where you said you will start making 1mil/month from Android development, is this part if the process sir?
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by maekhel(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
FrankLampard:
nollyj I remember one of your post where you said you will start making 1mil/month from Android development, is this part if the process sir?

Haaba

Him "just dey bring bird out of pocket" ni o
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by nollyj: 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
FrankLampard:

Not really, I have not reach the mark but getting closer to it.

Alone the line, I realized that just getting income from Advertisement is not a very good business model because the Big GOOGLE can kill your business with a ban.

They do change their Ad and Play store policies regularly so it is another work to always make sure that your apps abide by the policies.

I have an android blog that gets around 1500 visits a day and many visitor have been asking for android app templates. So I have started making money from it.

It is also easy because once I publish the code on by site as digital downloadable product I will continue to get paid for any sell and also from clients who want customization or additional feature.

I also do student assignment and project help - Although my main work is to analyze the problem the way a student will understand it without me writing a code. I have many students around the world using this service.
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by nollyj: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
dhtml18:
This is very good, keep it up. But you need to do a free version for boys now.

I will very soon.
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by ugnoble: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
What's your blog name?
Re: Android User Registration And Login Source Code With Complete Back-end Dashboard by nollyj: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
ugnoble:
What's your blog name?

This is my blog blog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facing Problem Integrating Paystack With Nodejs / My First MERN Application / Complete Programming Tutorial For Beginner's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.