Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella (50890 Views)

Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by fireforfire: 8:13pm On May 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Lol... that you do it doesn't mean other do too
[ undecided

LOL. ...abeg bro leave me jare. I no get strength for argument

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Oahray: 8:15pm On May 29, 2016
LastSurvivor:

It's not easy to make a grown man with plenty problems laugh.. She's trying..
yeah she is, for a child.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Dude, i think ur dog is backing up d wrong tree. Sorry,this is NAIRALAND & not POLAND (no pun intended)... Back 2 d topic, Mr stanley is right, d little girl needs 2 be encouraged.
man; am serious. I thought we have African restaurants over here but all I see is just packed stocks
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Sanchase: 8:24pm On May 29, 2016
The reality of life doesn't revolve around going to school anymore, the Facebook you are using today, did Mark finish Uni?
Since they don't find her funny, their problem is bigger than the poor little girl can handle and they shouldn't unleash their anger on the young talent. The girl is passionate about comedy and must be encouraged.

Gone are the days when people think like descendants from the cave, this is the 21st century.

haibe:

So because they don't find her funny, they are haters? Did you go to school bro?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Mrjo(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2016
Afrok:
She's got no ass and breasts to flaunt in advertisements, some of the big guns may think she'll put little or nothing on the table.

Don't quote me and spew thrash; it'll be better u just read and waka pass undecided
u made a good point there, bt i dont want to quote u though.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Afrok(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Mrjo:
u made a good point there, bt i dont want to quote u though.
cheesy cheesy... u got me there... don't mind me boss wink
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by eyekaynoble: 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
man; am serious. I thought we have African restaurants over here but all I see is just packed stocks
LOL!
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by bayinq25(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2016
rexericx:
What Is Your Opinion On Emmanuella A.k.a This Is Not My Real Face

what is your opinion on Emmanuella a.k.a this is not my real face o ??
people wey dey tok say make she face her book,I hope say una tell Michael Jackson the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by HomeOfMe(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2016
rexericx:
What Is Your Opinion On Emmanuella A.k.a This Is Not My Real Face

what is your opinion on Emmanuella a.k.a this is not my real face o ??
Her school is more important now please! Can she combine both,please done Rob her of her childhood.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by sexaddict08(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2016
Elesta:
She is not that funny.Lets face it.Kinda looks like she is forcing herself to be funny.She can be groomed sha but let her face her books.I think she is too young to be in the limelight

jealousy...
u wish you were her abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by nonjebose(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2016
The Level Of Viewership Will Surely Get Her Endorsements. She Is Way Better Than Many Of Those Adult Comedians Enjoying Such Benefits.

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
eyekaynoble:
LOL!
wots wrong with u?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by eyekaynoble: 9:01pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
wots wrong with u?
I just laughed at ur jokes and u're asking me what's wrong. Bia nna, isi odikwa gi nma?

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
eyekaynoble:
I just laughed at ur jokes and u're asking me what's wrong. Bia nna, isi odipa gi nma?
it's not a joke bro. A bu m onye Igbo bi Na Poland. I'm serious
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by eyekaynoble: 9:17pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
it's not a joke bro. A bu m onye Igbo bi Na Poland. I'm serious
Ngwanu ndo nwanna. I tot u were joking. How's poland? Sorry abt everything.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Ngwanu ndo nwanna. I tot u were joking. How's poland? Sorry abt everything.
fine but am dealing with racism. in a day I only see 3 or no blacks at all. The weather is something else
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by laikas: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
Well my opinion is she is good but must focus more on her studies.
Join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
hbd akposkool, wllp
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by psychic101(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
Elesta:
She is not that funny.Lets face it.Kinda looks like she is forcing herself to be funny.She can be groomed sha but let her face her books.I think she is too young to be in the limelight
She is too young? Why do always hate our own? In Europe, Asia and America, saying this would be making mockery of your educational degree if you have any. Note: THE LIMELIGHT NOW BELONGS TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION when it comes to talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
The Child does not know what she is doing.
The type of jokes she is encouraged to crack are "Rude Jokes". The are not children's jokes. Americans call these "wise cracks", or "Little Johnny" jokes. It always follows the same pattern of a small child, wiser than his/her age. Saying Rude/surprising Adult words.

All children pass through this stage. And leave it behind. But making a career out of this, is just plain dangerous.

You are breeding a disrespectful and disgusting child. She will surely receive a slap or disciplining from some senior student, teacher or parent one day that will bring the career to a end, with the words, "Didn't your Mother and Father teach you how to respect elders"?

it always ends that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by ojibole1(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
Truth b told my guy dts in d entertainment industry has told me d secret abt this endorsement ...there's a particular bigwig in lag a guy dt without him u can't get any endorsement oh n his cut dey inside Abi una rink say dem go js carry sign person like that. I laff remember na naija we dey. Btw her jokes are childish let's b honest bt then again she s a child
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by pole: 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
HAHA SHE DY REJET HER LOOK, BUT U Touch Ugly Knw Be Small
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Her school is more important now please! Can she combine both,please done Rob her of her childhood.
education is so overrated here
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Orikinla(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Nestle Foods and UNILEVER have products she can promote as their brand ambassadors.
But many of these Nigerian brand ambassadors and the owners of the brands have questionable relationships.
Like the singer that loves her brand endorsements more than her marriage.[/size]
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Jetjacky(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
pls where can I buy okpa or okpa here in Poland? I really need to sip garri
is there a recording studio there?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
to be sincere this gal isn't funny
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 29, 2016
but that girl no funny at all, but I wish her goodluck
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
Jetjacky:
is there a recording studio there?
are u from Ibadan?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Babycherry(f): 10:23pm On May 29, 2016
Ya'll saying she is too young for fame knows nothing of Chloe Grace Moretz, selena Gomez, Emma Watson, demi lovato and so so much more.... What type of ambassador does brands like ribena, indomie and the rest need

Money from endorsements cud be used for education

1 Like

Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Jetjacky(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
are u from Ibadan?
nope... y d q?
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by Holywizard: 10:30pm On May 29, 2016
Jetjacky:
nope... y d q?
kinda surprised
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by CioAngels(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
Please allow this toddler to face her studies. Nigeria is not like abroad where you can learn others things along the line. Fame can come later.
Re: Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella by starboyflight(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
Person ugly you dey talk dress sense
fireforfire:
Abeg dey should try upgrade emmanuelas dress sense small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.