Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years (12191 Views)

Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Democracy Rogues: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by GoodBoi1(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2016
I just hope all this billion billion we hear up and down will translate to something tangible
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by AceRoyal: 9:30am On May 29, 2016
K tongue
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by loomer: 9:30am On May 29, 2016
No be 16years again, e don enter 17years.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by jegz25(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2016
And yet some people will open their dirty mouths and called Gej a hero. God punish u together 4 calling a disaster hero
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2016
I FULLY ENDORSE CAPITAL PUNISMENT FOR LOOTERS!..china never regreted that decision!
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Misterdhee1(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2016
Imagine Some people just feel without embezzling public funds they aren't certified politicians, nd we know groups of persons that see these sets as lords, heroes nd the best things that have happened to Nigeria..The worst thing to have happened to Nigeria since Independence was PDP!!

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Blackfire(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2016
PDP are thieves that we ve been managing , but this APC are armed robbers that wants to manage us.

All of una na thieves!.

40-60 percent of present APC saintly party headed by holly mallam are PDP members.

why stop at 17years when u can move down to 30 , 40 even 60 years down.

Amadioha kuwa sikwa unu onu ... Meaning happy Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by gare(f): 9:49am On May 29, 2016
emamos:

http://www.punchng.com/democracy-rogues-politicians-civil-servants-generals-steal-n38tn-17-years/

We are tired of all this revelations, so far it has not helped us in anyway, I believe it's has done the country more harm than good, if you keep revealing all this amount I don't see how that will change the present state of the economy, things are getting bad and you come out here to tell me we lost this much as a country to only a few persons.

Why don't we find a way of getting as much as we could through another means other than the way we have chosen, which is not helping, we do have plea bargain in our laws I believe it will be most effective at this time to get as much as we can, not threatening to send the whole country to jail

Get this people involved and get the much you can from them.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Osama10(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2016
Blackfire:
PDP are thieves that we ve been managing , but this APC are armed robbers that wants to manage us.

All of una na thieves!.

40-60 percent of present APC saintly party headed by holly mallam are PDP members.

why stop at 17years when u can move down to 30 , 40 even 60 years down.

Amadioha kuwa sikwa unu onu ... Meaning happy Sunday.

grin grin grin
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Btruth: 10:01am On May 29, 2016
As the Lord liveth, all the individuals that the poor in this country has trusted to lead them for better tomorrow, but instead, they turn around and looted this country dry, creating the hardship that this country is presently going through...., the wrath of God will come upon them, their children and children children. Though, they have all the loots, but may they never find peace in their home, body and life IJN.

Nigeria is terribly going through a rough time now. I saw the news yesterday, and a bag of rice is going for N16,500 to N17,000 now.

How do the poor survive on the street for Christ sake?

But God, please, no matter our sins in this country, turn around and forgive us and help us find a permanent solution to our woes.

It is well with my land, Nigeria!
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by anytexy: 10:05am On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
I always say this: I am neither a fan nor a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu. I agree with his ideology to have this country split but I only disagree with his hate message, his preaching of violence and his personal attacks and name calling on the president. One thing I agree completely with him on is his assertion :NIGERIA IS A ZOO. Quote me and Dilector anywhere.
Correct . You spoke my mind. He was so abusive in passing his massage and I personally have been kicking against it . Now see where it landed him. He even made mistake of coming to Naija after insulting the president . I doubt if Buhari will ever free him...
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ckmayoca: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
Who wants to distract your attention? Who are you? What value do you have? Even if they don't distract your attention, will you kill them? Will you impeach them? Absolutely nothing. Rather this post of yours is to blackmail them from exposing the executive thieves who have kept you in perpetual misery. See who dem wan distract!

Who is dis quoting me? Do I know ur fada in this country? How dare u quote me when am not talking to ur relatives? Abeg flush ursef.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by GoldCircle: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
So what does Punch want us to do about this? Is this the kind of investigative journalism that will take us to the next level? Sitting down in their office to churn out figures and telling us "investigations by our reporter"!

Rubbish!
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by popcykaylah(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2016
People steal as if they won't die anymore..as if they are going to the spend the stolen funds after death..yet some us here dont see anything wrong in it cos of tribal and religious sentiment ..yet we fail to understand we are gradually selling the future of our kids ..this country has been damaged beyond repair..

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Niceiroko: 10:12am On May 29, 2016
That was oast cash, how did they manage the cash they have received this past one year
chriskosherbal:
The amount is really huge.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by engrchykae(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2016
Bari22:
I still wonder why some people call jonathan their Hero despite the facts implicating him as the worst and corrupt president ever in the history of Nigeria. If we can stop religious sentiment, tribalism and support Buhari's government i'm sure what will be recovered from jonathan and his allies will be more than enough to overcome the current challenges. Nigerians be wiser please.
one question for you.Did you deliberately refused to read where obasanjo was implicated or are u just being ur normal self(a bigot )
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Mbediogu(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2016
Goddex:
f

'Soludo had said that the economy was so bad that if the price of crude oil failed to rebound, Nigerians will suffer unprecedented hardship. . .'

This present situation was foreseen and foretold by experts yet we and our leaders stumbled on and on until we fell into this clearly avoidable mess. OMG!
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by tonio2wo: 10:36am On May 29, 2016
Bari22:
I still wonder why some people call jonathan their Hero despite the facts implicating him as the worst and corrupt president ever in the history of Nigeria. If we can stop religious sentiment, tribalism and support Buhari's government i'm sure what will be recovered from jonathan and his allies will be more than enough to overcome the current challenges. Nigerians be wiser please.
Apc honor and hipe obj, despite all the corruption he did. But u wont see that one.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by engrchykae(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:
They have robbed Nigeria blind
u mean obj.amaechi saraki atiku abdusalami abubakar etc because these are the henchmen of the pdp sorry i mean apc.
U can choose to keep lying to urself that apc is a new party when the truth is that apc is more wicked and anti people than all the past govts of this contraption called nijeriya.
Even abacha isn't this anti people.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by berrystunn(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2016
Bari22:

Reading from govt that lie too much
The hardship will make you believe any thing they say about looting. Hahaha N38tn. Next time it's will go up to N54tn.

Buhari government looking for excuse.
Under a New govt they still call Nigeria fantastically corrupt.
Under a New govt foreign investors are running away.
Under a New govt no foreign investors agree to come.

Buhari monetary policy is bad
His economy team is bad
That why investors can not come.
That why oil markets can not import fuel.
That's why the hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by berrystunn(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2016
APC, Amaechi.. 12y in govt loot N8tn. Alone

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by dubemivan(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2016
30 whhhhhat? *collapse*
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by excel101(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2016
This Govt. talks before thinking or is it that the president never consulted his SA's before making comments in the public domain. It is expected that they were supposed to have known that since many of these corruption cases were in court, that they dnt need to reveal it not until the alleged corrupt individuals nd organisations have been convicted by the court of law. Now the Govt. Is trying to withdraw its statement on "revealing the names and amount of the corrupt individuals and organisation". This is the major problem of this President Buhari Administration.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by dokunbam(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2016
dayoungmoney1:
OMG! This amount of money is enough to transform the whole of Nigeria into a beautiful paradise. Greed and corruption is the bane of this country. I know baba God sef don tire for our matter. cry

grin grin

Make him no tire o.
Please God restore Nigerians to normal settings
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by excel101(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
Who wants to distract your attention? Who are you? What value do you have? Even if they don't distract your attention, will you kill them? Will you impeach them? Absolutely nothing. Rather this post of yours is to blackmail them from exposing the executive thieves who have kept you in perpetual misery. See who dem wan distract!
Did this Government stated Former Bayelsa State Gov. Timipriye Silver's, Billion of naira corruption case, and that of Ex Gov. Amaechi's case of sponsoring President Buhari's campaign? What do you have to say about that. You think Nigerians are fools.

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by abouzaid: 11:16am On May 29, 2016
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by egoldman(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
Bari22:
I still wonder why some people call Jonathan their Hero despite the facts implicating him as the worst and corrupt president ever in the history of Nigeria. If we can stop religious sentiment, tribalism and support Buhari's government i'm sure what will be recovered from Jonathan and his allies will be more than enough to overcome the current challenges. Nigerians be wiser please.
Go and sit down , did Jonathan rule for 17 years ? seems like the spirit of selective judgements is also affecting you .
have you ever asked why bubu don't want to probe those that ruled before Jonathan in those 17 years ? if you don't know let me help you , those that ruled before Jonathan in those 17 years know bubu past very well , that's why he wants to probe only Jonathan , have you ever wondered why he stopped the probe into Halliburton case ? the people involved knows his past very well .
read this link to understand more https://www.nairaland.com/2827079/revealed-ibb-threatens-expose-buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by anonimi: 11:29am On May 29, 2016
Buhari and APC using style to blame OTHERS instead of getting the job done, which they applied for and BEGGED us to give them one year ago.
Anyway they can only continue to DECEIVE their zombies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3464222_16544_jpeged3c6f45a305756c0322f96aa2a668b9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3365132_img28444825621079_jpeg_jpegf9550905cf76a0528a45c012d90bd633
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Ratello: 11:31am On May 29, 2016
Just imagine and some clowns are still calling Obasanjo Baba when he should be referred to as "bobo"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock / DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara / Plateau Guber: Lalong's witnesses testify that Useni, PDP won own polling units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.