Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years (12190 Views)

Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / "I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Democracy Rogues: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by anonimi: 11:34am On May 29, 2016
Bari22:
I still wonder why some people call jonathan their Hero despite the facts implicating him as the worst and corrupt president ever in the history of Nigeria. If we can stop religious sentiment, tribalism and support Buhari's government i'm sure what will be recovered from jonathan and his allies will be more than enough to overcome the current challenges. Nigerians be wiser please.

Must one be:

- a dullard
- a liar
- a tribal bigot

in other to elect someone with all those features as our president and continue to support him despite his bumbling and fumbling governance that has led us from PROSPERITY to penury in just one year.
That is a question oh and anyone is free to answer!
The facts about our country that Buhari admitted is fantastically corrupt after almost one year of his FIGHTING corruption are shown below for reasonable people to reflect upon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by worksmart(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2016
Yet all Nigerians are obsessed with the mere 1 million that the press had unjustifiably pinned on Abacha from 20 years ago.

Can you all see that Obasanjo and other PDP governments have been scamming you now?
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by southpole: 12:06pm On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
I always say this: I am neither a fan nor a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu. I agree with his ideology to have this country split but I only disagree with his hate message, his preaching of violence and his personal attacks and name calling on the president. One thing I agree completely with him on is his assertion :NIGERIA IS A ZOO. Quote me and Dilector anywhere.

have you ever heard the word science or ecology? if yes then you should have known that the earth is a zoo where animals live and if you have not heard that humans are animals go back to basic biology don't be guided by an illiterate kanu
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Gaskia: 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
Then why is OBJ not probed, seeing clear evidence of corruption and giving a blind eye while you go after GEJ men is corruption itself. It only means you go after those who opposed your election and not those who are corrupt.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by tammie24: 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
Who wants to distract your attention? Who are you? What value do you have? Even if they don't distract your attention, will you kill them? Will you impeach them? Absolutely nothing. Rather this post of yours is to blackmail them from exposing the executive thieves who have kept you in perpetual misery. See who dem wan distract!
and why do you take it so personal

Of course he is a citizen of Nigeria!

What else do you want him to be?
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ddippset(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
southpole:

have you ever heard the word science or ecology? if yes then you should have known that the earth is a zoo where animals live and if you have not heard that humans are animals go back to basic biology don't be guided by an illiterate kanu
see this one! only lower animals are conventionally called animals, higher animals are conventionally called humans. Nnamdi kanu wasn't teaching biology when he called Nigeria a zoo. just gather some 10 year old kids and tell them that sermon not intellectuals like us.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2016
tammie24:
and why do you take it so personal ^

Of course he is a citizen of Nigeria!

What else do you want him to be?
everytime it is established that some fellow Nigerians have stolen billions of dollars they say the government is trying to distract people. so the government should leave them alone to go enjoy their loot abi? the reasoning was so silly that I had to son him. couldn't resist it. Call it witch hunting or whatever you would, when apc finishes dealing with all the pdp thieves and PDP do same when the reclaim power, Nigeria will be sanitized.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by tammie24: 1:56pm On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
everytime it is established that some fellow Nigerians have stolen billions of dollars they say the government is trying to distract people. so the government should leave them alone to go enjoy their loot abi? the reasoning was so silly that I had to son him. couldn't resist it. Call it witch hunting or whatever you would, when apc finishes dealing with all the pdp thieves and PDP do same when the reclaim power, Nigeria will be sanitized.
Don't you think all these is becoming petty?

There are other things the government need to focus on on not making accusations here and there

c'mon things have gotten really bad
The economy is on a downward spiral
And the president is still talking about who stole what?
If care is not taken Nigeria will loose more in four years than it lost to government thieves ever!
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ddippset(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2016
tammie24:
Don't you think all these is becoming petty?

There are other things the government need to focus on on not making accusations here and there

c'mon things have gotten really bad
The economy is on a downward spiral
And the president is still talking about who stole what?
If care is not taken Nigeria will loose more in four years than it lost to government thieves ever!
the government? The government could never focus solely on one thing. it's not done anywhere in the world. there's the efcc to focus on corruption. there is kachubkwu and the oil team to focus on oil. there is kemi and amefiele and the economic team to focus on the economy. there is Audu Ogbe and the agricultural ministry to handle agriculture. there is Fashola and his ministry to handle power. there is buratai and his army to handle boko haram, herdsmen and the avengers. and so on and so on. buhari is only
the superintendent. so what do you mean by focus on one thing
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by keyremotes(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2016
HOPE THEY ALSO INCLUDE ALL OTHER POLITICIANS AND NOT ONLY THE PDP PEOPLE?
HOW MUCH WAS STOLEN BEFORE THE LAST 17 YEARS BY THE LIKE OF IBB, ABACHA, ABDULSALAMI, DIKKO, SARAKI, AKINLOYE, WAYAS, NWOBODO AND MANY MORE?
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ddippset(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2016
excel101:
Did this Government stated Former Bayelsa State Gov. Timipriye Silver's, Billion of naira corruption case, and that of Ex Gov. Amaechi's case of sponsoring President Buhari's campaign? What do you have to say about that. You think Nigerians are fools.
Buhari ha not gotten to the stage of probing campaign funds yet. He will get to that, he will get to the oil sector, he will get to education. For now he is proving the 2.1 billion dollars arms deal scandal. Money meant for the war against boko haram and the rescue of the chibok girls was shared and used for election. Buhari is not probing campaign funds he is probing the arms loot.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by blaqoracle: 3:42pm On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
I always say this: I am neither a fan nor a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu. I agree with his ideology to have this country split but I only disagree with his hate message, his preaching of violence and his personal attacks and name calling on the president. One thing I agree completely with him on is his assertion :NIGERIA IS A ZOO. Quote me and Dilector anywhere.
it will be easier for you to split testicles than for Nigeria to split.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by mikolo80: 3:58pm On May 29, 2016
Bari22:
I still wonder why some people call jonathan their Hero despite the facts implicating him as the worst and corrupt president ever in the history of Nigeria. If we can stop religious sentiment, tribalism and support Buhari's government i'm sure what will be recovered from jonathan and his allies will be more than enough to overcome the current challenges. Nigerians be wiser please.
see I would love to see all these people breaking rocks but the smartest thing to do is give them amnesty in return for investing the money in Nigeria instead of abroad otherwise that money can never be recovered.at least not through judicial means.In fact even North Korea or the Mafia cannot recover that money without having a war on their hands, cos corruption will definitely fight back and they have over resources to do it from exile
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by tammie24: 4:06pm On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
the government? The government could never focus solely on one thing. it's not done anywhere in the world. there's the efcc to focus on corruption. there is kachubkwu and the oil team to focus on oil. there is kemi and amefiele and the economic team to focus on the economy. there is Audu Ogbe and the agricultural ministry to handle agriculture. there is Fashola and his ministry to handle power. there is buratai and his army to handle boko haram, herdsmen and the avengers. and so on and so on. buhari is only
t_he superintendent. so what do you mean by focus on one thing
in that case the president should release statements on how they are trying to resolve economic crisis and not telling us who stole what and when

What does that have to do with citizens that are finding living difficult?
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by southpole: 4:15pm On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
see this one! only lower animals are conventionally called animals, higher animals are conventionally called humans. Nnamdi kanu wasn't teaching biology when he called Nigeria a zoo. just gather some 10 year old kids and tell them that sermon not intellectuals like us.

Whether lower or higher the base word is animal, illiterate people of Biafra (IPOB)
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
OP

DO YOU MEAN THE P D PIGS. STOLE THIS MUCH

HA. HA HA HA HAAAÀAAAAA

THIS IS SERIOUS
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ddippset(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
southpole:

Whether lower or higher the base word is animal, illiterate people of Biafra (IPOB)
lol that's where you had it all twisted. I am not a biafran. I don't support biafra, I don't give 2 fuxccks about Nnamdi kanu. you just too dvmb to see the context in which Nnamdi Kanu called the country a zoo. you need to donate your brain to a lab for biology students to have more efficient practicals.
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Tarzaa(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
...how then can we be economically matured with this?
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by Bbklopsy: 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
Meaning d 8trn jst happened in d last one yr because we were told 30trn in 16yrs
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by hibee14eve(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
ckmayoca:
Another story to distract our attention. Today is democracy day abeg make we know what's up and your plans for Nigeria.
Why are nigerians so daft that we ignore things we should fight for and concentrate on useless sport stats, celebrity gossip and other non sense that affect our daily live... Idiot

Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by ALAYORMII: 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
engrchykae:
u mean obj.amaechi saraki atiku abdusalami abubakar etc because these are the henchmen of the pdp sorry i mean apc.
U can choose to keep lying to urself that apc is a new party when the truth is that apc is more wicked and anti people than all the past govts of this contraption called nijeriya.
Even abacha isn't this anti people.

Did I mention APC or PDP in my post

Receive ur healing in JN
Re: Politicians, Civil Servants, Generals Steal N38tn In 17 Years by engrchykae(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Did I mention APC or PDP in my post

Receive ur healing in JN
receive deliverance from the spirit of deliberate self deception in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock / FG Dismisses Global Report On Nigeria’s Poverty Level / Senator Adeleke Sues Police Ig, Aig Over His Recent Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.