Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos (26537 Views)

Pictures Of The NFF Awards (held Yesterday Night) And List Of All The Winners / Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by CzarRex: 11:31am On May 29, 2016
#HalaMadrid

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2016
valdes00:
Athletico Madrid Fans be lik

I don't think so, last nite he went to the stands to apologize, the fans responded with thunderous cheers and applause! them understand.

2 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2016
EmperorTayo1864:

It was d girl dat kissed him first nt the other way round
na him run go meet her. That's his girlfriend/former Miss Belgium.

He kiss he kiss, darris the koko here
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by valdes00(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2016
SnowJay92:

I don't think so, last nite he went to the stands to apologize, the fans responded with thunderous cheers and applause! them understand.
No b all of them understand ooo
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
na him run go meet her. That's his girlfriend/former Miss Belgium.

He kiss he kiss, darris the koko here
So yo cannot kiss nd hug ur boyfriend outdoor?
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On May 29, 2016
valdes00:

No b all of them understand ooo

Hehe, gamblers and druggies maybe, but athleti tried,
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2016
mehn Dannilo shop dribble tire from Carrasco...I was like oh my God

3 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by CzarRex: 11:46am On May 29, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by CzarRex: 11:52am On May 29, 2016
more from madrid

2 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On May 29, 2016
EmperorTayo1864:

So yo cannot kiss nd hug ur boyfriend outdoor?
I don't like body contact generally, so, no, I can't.... That's why I don't have a boyfriend
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by bomasek(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't like body contact generally, so, no, I can't.... That's why I don't have a boyfriend
My dear,u r odd,no guy go even wan date u with ya mindset.

The issue is no guy dey look ya way,no console u with "that's y I don't v a boyfriend"

3 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
bomasek:

The issue is no guy dey look ya way,no console u with "that's y I don't v a boyfriend"
no matter how ugly, awkward or frigid a girl is. Guys always look her way.

I just want to purge you of the flawed mindset that 'no guy dey look your way'....as long as virile men are alive, every girl's way will be looked.

Only weak, insecure men have issues with my mindset.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Wow you don't have a boifrnd currently buh u ar gonna have nd...
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by lizzlix(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco
Mr kiss girl don't kiss trophy
Mr celebrator before the celebration.
Mr na only me get babe for stadium
He really kissed a girl in his moment of goal celebration? Well after that night he's going to wish he did a Balotelli.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Tmercy(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2016
Manueleee:
I wanted atletico to win d cup.
if wishes were horses
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Lily4star(f): 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
zumarock9:
My atletico, u know u couldn't win the champions league yet u frustrated bacelona n Bayern, now to what end

So that ronaldo wil be feelin like a local rapper

E PAIN AM tongue
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Lily4star(f): 12:22pm On May 29, 2016
Xbabangida:
Oblak should be shot in the head.

Your reason please
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Lily4star(f): 12:25pm On May 29, 2016
prstge007:
what exactly does simeone needs to do...team work, focus, dedication and zeal to win. sometimes ehn. Meanwhile cristiano should take the campaign to another league for another trophy in another club.

My CR7 has got absolutely nothing to prove, his name has been carved into football's history forever whether anyone likes or not. Try and tell Messi that, I still respect Messi tho no sentiments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2016
chai.... oblak just dash Madrid the cup...if I cud kill someone thru d TV ehn..I swear oblak no for fit leave DAT stadium

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Lily4star(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2016
OBTMOS:
How on earth did you beat barca and bayern and still not win the trophy@atletico?

Real was far the better team in that game, I was expecting a hungry Athletico but from the blast of the whistle from the first minute it was a hungry Real I saw. La Undecima well deserved.

Ronaldo is still in form but wasn't completely fit in that game, but still I am happy for him. World Best for the 4th time loading. Champions League Highest goal scorer for the 4th consecutive time, e easy??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by thintug: 12:42pm On May 29, 2016
Check dis site for all your sure bet games and share with friends nd family or bc and win . http://betztip..co.ke/?m=1.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by dazzlingd(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2016
Explorers:
explorer booked space, the hustle is real
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by prodiG(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
bomasek:

Don't mind her. She is a prude
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by COvo(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2016
zumarock9:
My atletico, u know u couldn't win the champions league yet u frustrated bacelona n Bayern, now to what end

My dear, the exact reason i was rooting for bayern. Neuer would have made a save atleast
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by bomasek(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
no matter how ugly, awkward or frigid a girl is. Guys always look her way.

I just want to purge you of the flawed mindset that 'no guy dey look your way'....as long as virile men are alive, every girl's way will be looked.

Only weak, insecure men have issues with my mindset.
Bae,blow like breeze comot here jare,u no follow

3 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Dainikel(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2016
Lily4star:

Real was far the better team in that game, I was expecting a hungry Athletico but from the blast of the whistle from the first minute it was a hungry Real I saw. La Undecima well deserved.

Ronaldo is still in form but wasn't completely fit in that game, but still I am happy for him. World Best for the 4th time loading. Champions League Highest goal scorer for the 4th consecutive time, e easy??
If I hear say e easy. ATM just didn't show the fighting spirit they showcased against the 2 B's.
Ronaldo deserves his 4th ballon d'oor, he's got nothing to prove to haters!
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by kedunaija(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
Real Madrid have won the 2016 champions league after beating city rivals altheltico madrid
For the second time in three years the Madrid rivals have meet in a champions league final and Ronaldo has always been there to seal the victory for the Galaticos.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by adelumolo(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2016
Let the wailers of Barca humble themselves. Hala Madrid
Oladipo
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Rilwayne001: 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
zumarock9:

It wouldn't have been different had it been barca.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by prstge007: 1:55pm On May 29, 2016
mightyfada:

If you're saying Ronaldo that has played in 3 different leagues should go to another league then what do you say about Messi?

Even Suarez and Neymar came from different leagues but Messi?

So it's better you say Messi should try another league.
thats my point bro messi needs to let us know whats up. players like figo zidane ronaldo senior even becky showed the world their stuff under different weather.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco Mr kiss girl don't kiss trophy Mr celebrator before the celebration. Mr na only me get babe for stadium
u nr see as greezman dy wait for e turn
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by DeleSuper1: 2:16pm On May 29, 2016
#IN-ZENIDANE-WE-TRUST!

UP REAL DE MADRID!!!!!!!!!!! grin
UP SANTIAGO BERNEBEAU!!! grin
UP ZIDANE, RONALDO AND RAMOS! grin grin grin

Hmn! the bundesligas enemies are groaning and murmuring,
Contunu, there ris God! there ris God in everything we are duyin!

Gerarahere and gerrout joooo! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Moves Up To 50th In FIFA Ranking After Beating Algeria / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update) / Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.