Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos (26420 Views)

Pictures Of The NFF Awards (held Yesterday Night) And List Of All The Winners / Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Explorers(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2016
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by seunny4lif(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Up real Madrid grin grin cheesy
But why Mod put am for front page angry angry
Mod must be high on Ibadan weed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No be me oooh Na my hand grin grin
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by cosby02(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2016
I don see am
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On May 29, 2016
I really feel for Diego Simeone. Twice he lost on the finals. Twice he outplayed Madrid. Twice he lost it at the dying moments. What's left for him to do to win this prestigious club trophy. He deserves it more than some coaches. He has done magnificently well to have earned it. But mehn

Three finals for Atletico Madrid and three loses.
All happened at the dying moments
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by docphresh(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2016
C Ronaldo roooooocks!!!
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by hucienda: 10:59am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco
Mr kiss girl don't kiss trophy
Mr celebrator before the celebration.
Mr na only me get babe for stadium

haba.. don't you girls love such pda in the eyes of the world? wink

He tried.. they tried.. just wasn't to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by orimsamsam(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2016
Xbabangida:
Oblak should be shot in the head.
u no get gun ni
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Dronedude(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco

Ahn Ahn...babe why are you jealous...

If na you be him babe u no go kiss am? grin
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2016
Manueleee:
I wanted atletico to win d cup.
you be APC?
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Greenback: 11:04am On May 29, 2016
prstge007:
what exactly does simeone needs to do...team work, focus, dedication and zeal to win. sometimes ehn. Meanwhile cristiano should take the campaign to another league for another trophy in another club.
after their equaliser,he employed defence strategy....that was a mistake..he oughtta've continued the attack. Well ppl say the 3rd time is the lucky time.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Sanchase: 11:05am On May 29, 2016
Ronaldo Legend!!!
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On May 29, 2016
hucienda:

dunno bout girls...but if I had a boyfriend who tried that shit with me, I'd shove my hand in your face before your lips get anywhere
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2016
prstge007:
what exactly does simeone needs to do...team work, focus, dedication and zeal to win. sometimes ehn. Meanwhile cristiano should take the campaign to another league for another trophy in another club.
If you're saying Ronaldo that has played in 3 different leagues should go to another league then what do you say about Messi?

Even Suarez and Neymar came from different leagues but Messi?

So it's better you say Messi should try another league.

2 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Greenback: 11:09am On May 29, 2016
zumarock9:
My atletico, u know u couldn't win the champions league yet u frustrated bacelona n Bayern, now to what end

So that ronaldo wil be feelin like a local rapper

eeyaaa!
grin
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2016
valdes00:
Athletico Madrid Fans be lik
LOL...I had really wished Atletico the cup.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco

That was how Crystal Palace's Coach was dancing Salsa when the game ain't over in FA Cup Final cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Ask4Info: 11:15am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
dunno bout girls...but if I had a boyfriend who tried that shit with me, I'd shove my hand in your face before your lips get anywhere

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Greenback: 11:15am On May 29, 2016
hucienda:

guy,that playa 4kd off big time,haba! Though we was kinda carried away,buh,damm,shudda done such after victory. Whats that whole kiss for,now,loss? That him bae go dey shame now o..
grin

safarigirl,u really in kosovo?

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Dainikel(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco
Choi U're mean cheesy, Rotfl...Carrasco must have thought kissing that lady was synonymous to kissing the trophy grin

1 Like

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by CzarRex: 11:17am On May 29, 2016
more

Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by Itoro350(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2016
Congratulations to real cr7 and real Madrid. We miss you at OT
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by MarrisManah(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2016
Why if I may ask? I didn't think it was his fault..
Xbabangida:
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2016
Xbabangida:
why:>...or u b NDA member don't worry i will report u 2 boharian
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by ebig21(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2016
Real Madrid made my day, I am so happy. I don't know why Barcelona fans are crying more than the bereaved. Atletico Madrid was lucky, benzema missed a chance. Bale missed, many wasted opportunity. Also against bayern they advanced on away goal rule. Also against psv Eindhoven they advanced with penalty.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:

haha ur mouth too much...u too dey formu ooo
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by mdseun: 11:23am On May 29, 2016
Hala Madrid... To All haters like barca team and fans, learn from Master...
"Champions league is in our DNA"
...Perez
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by valdes00(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
LOL...I had really wished Atletico the cup.
Same here bro... I felt for them
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
EmperorTayo1864:

haha ur mouth too much...u too dey formu ooo
just stating facts....PDA might be a white people thing, but I don't think it's an African attribute

I certainly don't like it
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
Mr. Carrasco Mr kiss girl don't kiss trophy Mr celebrator before the celebration. Mr na only me get babe for stadium
It was d girl dat kissed him first nt the other way round
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by OkoyeA1(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2016
Don't mind all this bigoted Barca fans...Let Messi go try am 4 leicester city...rubbish!!! He won it with man utd and now Madrid twice...he's got nothing to prove again
EmmaOgbu:

Ur right, but don't u think he is getting old. Let us encourage Messi to do that since he is still young.
Re: Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos by OBTMOS(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2016
How on earth did you beat barca and bayern and still not win the trophy@atletico?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sierra Leonean Striker Quits Swedish Club Because Of Cold / 3 Nigerian Women To Participate At The Winter Olympics For First Time Ever / Nigeria Moves Up To 50th In FIFA Ranking After Beating Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.