Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

2 Governors On Security Watch-list - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list (33257 Views)

2019: APC Governors On Their Way To PDP – Secondus / Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by atirolu(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2016
That must be fayose the courageous man

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by seedorfg(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2016
nice one, you can even make it thr3e governors or more

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Sunnycliff(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2016
A Dictator is a dictator! A leopard can't change it's spot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by duni04(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2016
Dickson and okowa.Those guys have strong links with Tompolo and other militants. Okowa and uduagha were even instrumental in making Tompolo's brother chairman of warri south west LGA
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by gunther6(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2016
This attempt to muzzle is unnecessary and it sets a dangerous precedent, all well meaning Nigerians should stand up and be counted against this throwback to the military regime

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by mikki123(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2016
Someone should explain the meaning and principles of Democracy to Mr president.... Ignorance is not an excuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by masterpix(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:

You mean the mad dog that said in the open that his mother wears diaper just to score a political point?

and Buhari that have been calling and Disgracing Nigeria from Uganda, UK etc. Making all type of incident comment is a BOSS abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by alexlee50: 8:26am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:

You mean the mad dog that said in the open that his mother wears diaper just to score a political point?

what is wrong if he says his mother wears diapers? His that something to be ashamed of? His is mother not aged? Should we be ashamed of our parents if they show certain traits associated with old age?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by eyeview: 8:26am On May 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Fayose and Wike cool cool

Buhari self

Be shocked. I knew of this security watch list and its not Fayose as people think. The south west governor is actually an apc governor. I won't state his name but there's been securit report that he's been developing his own security apparatus capable of creating a treasonable offence. If not handled well,his actions might snowball into a worse threat later.

Meanwhile,how is sam daddy nwokeoma doing?
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by DropShot: 8:27am On May 29, 2016
simplycarro:

Then we need to clearly spell out what constitutes unpatriotic ventures! As long as their activities does not breach the nation security or clearly a breach of the oath they sworn to, the President shouldn't be seeing as a bully.
Nigerians generally don't like a bully President, they will queue behind the perceived underdog anyday, it was such situation of bully-underdog that catapulted GEJ to the Presidency.
Such bully' action will cause the president a lot.
As I said earlier, you and I know next to nothing about activities of these governors compared to what the security agencies know. If this report is true, there must have been credible information to inform such step which will surely be revealed by the presidency in due course.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by faaz24: 8:28am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:

embarassed

Omo o le buru buru ti ti, ka le fun ekun pa je.

Ok, boya ka kuku pa ekun fun omo na je.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by eyeview: 8:28am On May 29, 2016
atirolu:
That must be fayose the courageous man
Its actually not fayose. Its een an apc governor in the south west.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by DropShot: 8:30am On May 29, 2016
alexlee50:
what is wrong if he says his mother wears diapers? His that something to be ashamed of? His is mother not aged? Should we be ashamed of our parents if they show certain traits associated with old age?
Sorry for you. I now know you're also capable of saying such about your own mother too in the public just to score a non-existing points.

What a way of thinking!
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by alexlee50: 8:33am On May 29, 2016
PMB kin are killing nigerians all over the country.He has nneither condemned the act or done anything about it.Fayose a governor elected by the people of ekiti, whose duty is to protect the people of ekiti has empowered local hunters in various communities, to protect themselves and this is seen as threat to national security? There are really two sets of people in nigeria, the slaves and the masters.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by omojeesu(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2016
Only God knows the truth.

I'm sad for my country!

Lord, forgive us our sins, leaders and followers.

Please, arise and defend the poor, the needy and the oppressed in the land according to your great mercy.

Restrain those who want to destroy our peace, freedom and livehood - the corrupt, the blood letting religious fanatic, the tribalist and economic saboteur.

Catch the crafty in their craftiness.

Let truth and justice reign.

Help, oh Lord. Help!

Jesus is Lord in Nigeria.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by alexlee50: 8:35am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:

Sorry for you. I now know you're also capable of saying such about your own mother too in the public just to score a non-existing points.

What a way of thinking!
I am asking u a question, if your mother as a result old age now becomes susceptible to old age sickness, will you be ashamed of her? What is wrong with what fayose said? ****

4 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Xonology: 8:39am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Be shocked. I knew of this security watch list and its not Fayose as people think. The south west governor is actually an apc governor. I won't state his name but there's been securit report that he's been developing his own security apparatus capable of creating a treasonable offence. If not handled well,his actions might snowball into a worse threat later.

That's Amosun right? Since he made that statement about regionalism, I knew that something is wrong somewhere.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by back2sender: 8:43am On May 29, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... Wicked !! Jokes apart, Fayose doesn't travel out much, the Dubai & China trips were mischievous ...

Anyway, I don't see how this will be enforced...... Will check the clause about Nat Security in the constitution..
Fayose that cannot pay workers salary even though he collected bailout money from Buhari's led Govt. What did he do with the bailout money? To eat pomo and ewa agoyin!!! Ekiti has entered one chance oooo.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by HiddenShadow: 8:49am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

it is Fayose. if you doubt me, make known the APC governor and I will prove you wrong.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Realist2: 8:52am On May 29, 2016
Tolexander:
South-west- Ayodele Fayose

South-south- Nyesom Wike

You nailed it, these are APC nightmares, they woudnt stop at anything until they are brought down. But never mind, God will keep them.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by HiddenShadow: 8:52am On May 29, 2016
Xonology:
That's Amosun right? Since he made that statement about regionalism, I knew that something is wrong somewhere.

Wrong very wrong
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by lordkhalifa(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2016
Hutuhutuhutuhutugagagagagagagagaga laughing in Zulu... The useless tyrant is trying effortlessly to be the overlord king of Federal republic of Nigeria

He is the chief of armforce
The chief judge/the jury
The persecutor

Very soon he will pass a law that before u travel out of the country u will first seek permission directly from him, but by then I will be in our newest republic receiving some Zombie refuges from neighboring country

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by sainty2k3(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2016
Chibaba247:
Pls leave false alone. if u want him to keep quiet, do d needful, take care of Nigerians and it's economy, and he will be cool...
he has no moral justification to talk about Nations economy when he's owing more than 4month salary in his state, with no feasible project apart from eating ponmo by the road side
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Dcomrade(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:
"Sunday Sun learnt that the governors would no longer be allowed to travel overseas unless they are given permission by key security outfits and officials".

I don't know which law the FG will apply to implement the above.

Bro, it's seems you have forgotten PMB is the law himself.......

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by BABANGBALI: 9:03am On May 29, 2016
Tolexander:
South-west- Ayodele Fayose

South-south- Nyesom Wike
Kai who tolded you?you goted them right.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Opharhe: 9:04am On May 29, 2016
simplycarro:

Then we need to clearly spell out what constitutes unpatriotic ventures! As long as their activities does not breach the nation security or clearly a breach of the oath they sworn to, the President shouldn't be seeing as a bully.
Nigerians generally don't like a bully President, they will queue behind the perceived underdog anyday, it was such situation of bully-underdog that catapulted GEJ to the Presidency.
Such bully' action will cause the president a lot.
You just said the truth.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by demandtruth: 9:06am On May 29, 2016
Look toward Delta state.
The deputy governor is not patriotic at all.

Those of you making unguarded utterances should be very careful

Majority of you are currently under profiling. Just continue to be at your present freedom.

Don't mortgage your liberty for anything.
Worst still, majority of you don't even have a 'backbone'

Enough said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Becomes First Northern State To Support VAT Reform / Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.