Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

2 Governors On Security Watch-list - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list (33289 Views)

2019: APC Governors On Their Way To PDP – Secondus / Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by HiddenShadow: 9:11am On May 29, 2016
demandtruth:

Look toward Delta state.
The deputy governor is not patriotic at all.

Those of you making unguarded utterances should be very careful

Majority of you are currently under profiling. Just continue to be at your present freedom.

Don't mortgage your liberty for anything.
Worst still, majority of you don't even have a 'backbone'

Enough said

Trash. We will say our minds

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by olajizz01(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
I only blame our sw brothers who voted this BEAST from the North.
Then,who shall will voted for,is it the corrupt,clueless and insensitive ogogoro man who reduced our region to nothing among the regions,do you want us to vote for,abeg forget,if your ogogoro man recontest in sw,Buhari will still beats him blue black.

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by okuneddie(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2016
some people are just here saying rubbish.....have they forgotten that during GEJ regime some govs were not allow to fly out of their state to another state. Some were even stopped at the road from entering ekiti state

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Adeeko007(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2016
Fayose and Wike! Hmmm, no tolerance to opposition at all
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Opharhe: 9:18am On May 29, 2016
Xonology:
That's Amosun right? Since he made that statement about regionalism, I knew that something is wrong somewhere.
Amosun made a statement about regionalism? I didn't know o. But Amosun is close to Buhari na. How possible is it that they're falling out?

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by neocortex: 9:19am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Be shocked. I knew of this security watch list and its not Fayose as people think. The south west governor is actually an apc governor. I won't state his name but there's been securit report that he's been developing his own security apparatus capable of creating a treasonable offence. If not handled well,his actions might snowball into a worse threat later.

Meanwhile,how is sam daddy nwokeoma doing?

Come on, all south-west governors apart from Fayose are Buhari's friend.

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by DropShot: 9:26am On May 29, 2016
Where is he now?
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2016
Tyrrany is walking in thru d backdoors. Lord Have Mercy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nusaf: 9:35am On May 29, 2016
GogetterMD:
But Fayose needs to goan see his psychiatrist abroad na undecided embarassed
U no well.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2016
gare:

We all see that PMB is bent on destroying this nation himself, why put two Governors on security watch list, even during GEJ regime when Amaechi made treasonable comments he was never restricted from travelling outside this county, he was never on any watch list.

PMB should be careful how he runs this country the Nigeria he ruled 30yrs again is different from Nigeria of today, he should focus on the economy and reduce the suffering of Nigerians, not trying to act like a czar's here.

Well I know he cannot stop anyone of them if he does that, that will be the beginning and the end of this govt, he has too much on his plate that is why he cannot perform as expected, you can imagine Nigerians saying they prefer a corrupt GEJ Govt to his own, is that not sending a message to him.

He has to sit and have a second thought, those governors are not his problem, sycophants are him are trying to use him to destroy this country for their gain

You can't compare a Democracy to what we have now, which clearly has no precedence and hence no name.

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nusaf: 9:36am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:
"Sunday Sun learnt that the governors would no longer be allowed to travel overseas unless they are given permission by key security outfits and officials".

I don't know which law the FG will apply to implement the above.

Which part of the law do u know.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by okpor2(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2016
gare:

We all see that PMB is bent on destroying this nation himself, why put two Governors on security watch list, even during GEJ regime when Amaechi made treasonable comments he was never restricted from travelling outside this county, he was never on any watch list.

PMB should be careful how he runs this country the Nigeria he ruled 30yrs again is different from Nigeria of today, he should focus on the economy and reduce the suffering of Nigerians, not trying to act like a czar's here.

Well I know he cannot stop anyone of them if he does that, that will be the beginning and the end of this govt, he has too much on his plate that is why he cannot perform as expected, you can imagine Nigerians saying they prefer a corrupt GEJ Govt to his own, is that not sending a message to him.

He has to sit and have a second thought, those governors are not his problem, sycophants are him are trying to use him to destroy this country for their gain
but AmaechI was prevented from attendin a rally in Ekiti state so also was Oshiomole?Amaechi's plane was even grounded?

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Uzosaint(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2016
A wicked Government Been Led By An Anti-Democratic Ruler And Emperor,its so sad Nigeria Moved From Frying Pan To Fire 'The Devil U Know Is Better Than The Angel You Do Not Know#

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by DropShot: 9:39am On May 29, 2016
alexlee50:
I am asking u a question, if your mother as a result old age now becomes susceptible to old age sickness, will you be ashamed of her? What is wrong with what fayose said? ****
Who is having the last laugh?

When you return from your ban, behave like a well trained boy. Nairaland is not for touts.

Hope you learn your lesson.

Cc: Babangbali

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by gare(f): 9:43am On May 29, 2016
okpor2:
but AmaechI was prevented from attendin a rally in Ekiti state so also was Oshiomole?Amaechi's plane was even grounded?

And you were told it was because of the statement he made ? Please kindly check to know why they stopped him and oshomole. You should have the facts before you comment on issues, not commenting because others are doing so.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nusaf: 9:46am On May 29, 2016
Galaxyowerri:
This is bullsh!t. Who does Buhari think he is, a despot or some sort of autocratic ruler or what?? This man keeps over-heating the polity with his actions. Does he even have such right? All I know is that Fayose will still disgrace him on this. Well, lets see how it goes.
Keep quiet and learn. Nobody, whatever his position, has the liberty to indulge in any anti-national activity. If u are being suspected of such but there has not been substantial evidence, u can be placed on surveillance. This is common sense pls.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Be shocked. I knew of this security watch list and its not Fayose as people think. The south west governor is actually an apc governor. I won't state his name but there's been securit report that he's been developing his own security apparatus capable of creating a treasonable offence. If not handled well,his actions might snowball into a worse threat later.

..it's more pathetic when u think u know what u don't know
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 9:52am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:
Its actually not fayose. Its een an apc governor in the south west.
..pls stop misleading people and keep quite
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by kingsamosy(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2016
I wonder when this man will understand that this is democracy.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Good Nwannem. Happy Sunday
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

it is Fayose. if you doubt me, make known the APC governor and I will prove you wrong.

..don't mind that guy he doesn't know anything, he is just a kid

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by dat9jaguy(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=simplycarro post=46071270]

Then we need to clearly spell out what constitutes unpatriotic ventures! As long as their activities does not breach the nation security or clearly a breach of the oath they sworn to

Mr Know It All, how are you sure these are not what they are being watched for.
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Olutola88(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
wI only blame our sw brothers who voted this BEAST from the North.
who should the Southwest have voted? Jonathan?
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2016
demandtruth:

Look toward Delta state.

Majority of you are currently under profiling. Just continue to be at your present freedom.

Enough said

..don't be a coward my friend
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On May 29, 2016
demandtruth:

Look toward Delta state.

Enough said

Oga DSS sorry ooo...Yeye dey smelll
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by fortune1968: 10:26am On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
Welcome to Military regime
in democrazy ;there is no unlimited rights and freedom.You need to learn .

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by janvier27(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2016
State of the living spring, how far?
Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2016
Nusaf:

Keep quiet and learn. Nobody, whatever his position, has the liberty to indulge in any anti-national activity. If u are being suspected of such but there has not been substantial evidence, u can be placed on surveillance. This is common sense pls.
be sincere to yourself, is Nigeria truly a united Nation? have every region be treated with fairness and clean justice? is there zero oppression and injustice? have the appointments so far been fair and not lopsided? why have Nigeria depended on ND oil resource for 5decades at the detriment of the inhabitants without harnessing and exploiting resources of other regions. he hasn't apologized for the 5%/95% comment?
if everyone is treated justly and fairly as citizens, they will all be patriotic. no one will think of breaking out.
have always been an advocate of a just, detribalized and united kon3.
for there to be a united and prosperous kon3 injustices of the past and present must be addressed. if not there will be no progress. every region must be carried along.

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:

Its actually not fayose. Its een an apc governor in the south west.
Hope you are not talking about Aregbe the rascal Anyways, buhari is over stepping his bound

2 Likes

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by Sacramento4real(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:

You mean the mad dog that said in the open that his mother wears diaper just to score a political point?

A point the mumu didn't even score at last.

1 Like

Re: 2 Governors On Security Watch-list by idupaul: 10:50am On May 29, 2016
DropShot:

I haven't even supported the president on this. However, he is empowered by the Constitution to bring security and economic saboteurs to book using the extant laws. The DSS and other security agencies are well positioned to know their activities beyond what you and I know and they cannot look the other way if they have evidence against them.

Having immunity should not mean freedom to engage in unpatriotic ventures against your country.

The only reason Fayose is on that list is because he attempt to mess with Fulani herdsmen..did you notice Buhari deliberately failed to mention Fulani herdsmen in his speech today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Appointment Of Dead People Into Government Agencies / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.