Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times (29717 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by lordkhalifa(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2016
bryan1991:

Please stop this lie, it's not what we need now. I believe in encouraging people to instilled them. One thing have learned, people respond to praise rather than criticism.
We are Nigerians we need to support and encourage our selves. This is the only way we can win. Tribalism will only bring us to more injuries
charity start from home.... The dullard sipping cow POO-HARI is not sincere to himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Hamxas: 11:18am On May 29, 2016
who tell u sy na 7 mistaks wlh dat tin pass 7 from d day dis man enter office reach tody count de days cause my calculations give me 365 na d mistakes b dat
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2016
I apologize.
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by otokx(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2016
Wailers will always wail.
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Miscellaneous(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2016
eyeview:
They spent one year blaming jonathan and his blind supporters were foolishly carried along with it.
Look at Real madrid. They have just won the champions league. As at the time zidane took over from benitez in january,they were 5th in the spanish league,dropping points weekly,team morale was low,there was lack of cohesion but zidane didn't waste a moment to complain or blame the 'past administration',he didn't set the team into further retrogression(as buhari is doing as an excuse to rebuild),instead he went straight to work to stem the tide of retrogression and move the team forward till they finished just a point behind the eventual winners Barca and went ahead to lift the champions league.
That's what you call progressive!
Now compare that with Buhari who is like a coach that inherited a top flight team and was busy all thru the season blaming the previous coach till he dragged his team into a lower division within one year
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2016
BabaAlaji:

‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

..S T A L E !!!

when are u going to start making useful contributions just like others,

in every topic u just make copy & paste
..you better grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by ameynuJR(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2016
Unnecessary trash....OP have you once nail out any of your mistakes and publicise it, or can you handle the job PMB is doing without such mistakes you claimed on Mr. President
LordVarys:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/204229-analysis-seven-low-hanging-fruits-president-buhari-failed-to-pluck-in-his-first-year-in-office.html
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by onos217(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2016
eyeview:
They spent one year blaming jonathan and his blind supporters were foolishly carried along with it.
Look at Real madrid. They have just won the champions league. As at the time zidane took over from benitez in january,they were 5th in the spanish league,dropping points weekly,team morale was low,there was lack of cohesion but zidane didn't waste a moment to complain or blame the 'past administration',he didn't set the team into further retrogression(as buhari is doing as an excuse to rebuild),instead he went straight to work to stem the tide of retrogression and move the team forward till they finished just a point behind the eventual winners Barca and went ahead to lift the champions league.
Now compare that with Buhari who is like a coach that inherited a top flight team and was busy all thru the season blaming the previous coach till he dragged his team into a lower division within one year
Bro,I'm not disputing the underperformance of Buhari, one year after he took hold of power. But I still cannot see where comparison should lay hold between a club football coach and the President of a nation,most especially the President of our nation,Nigeria.

Though two are somewhat managers but they operate on different premises, and the size and the circumstances surrounding the team they manage are totally different.

It's easier to play the blame game outside the box,but when you're in the box,you will understand why Buhari constantly referred back to the previous administration. My brother, it's more than meet the eye.
Have a great day.
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2016
BayLord01:
Still hoping things return back to normal

...lol" I started hearing that slogan during the time of Shagari, when I was in primary school

now your still repeating it all over again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by moski5(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2016
BayLord01:
Still hoping things return back to normal

Excuse my being blunt If its just a Hope thing not gonna Bloody happen soon (do mind my language)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2016
carmag:

..S T A L E !!!

..you better grow up

Dem don turn environmental experts. Leeches..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by SuperStiker: 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
BabaAlaji:

‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

Don't weep for the ND.

Yes, let the drill the hell outa Lagos and use it to run the country. The ND has tried.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Jilo83(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
yes! he made some mistakes as human being but yet he is d best
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by BabaAlaji(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2016
carmag:

..S T A L E !!!

..you better grow up

I better copy and paste than write something that is not important for now. cool
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Raypawer(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2016
And now he is begging to return pipeline security but its too late..
let me see how he will generate income from groundnut to implement his padded budget...
NextGovernor:
The problem with Buhari is he doesn't take advise and he is very tribalistic. How can you call SS 5% and you know fully well that the resources is from there domain. APC are very sentimental.

From his 1st day in office, you can smell it all over that he has a bad agenda for the SS/SE. The 1st thing they did was to withdraw contract on pipeline security, even our own South South minister Amaechi cancelled an already running Maritime University all because of sentiment. And you want the people from that region to be happy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Eluwilussit(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
PRYCE:
To sum it all up, Buhari's a Colossal failure!

COLOSSAL! In capital. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Raypawer(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
Unfortunatly, its so glarring that ur not from Niger Delta, ur one of those determind or sponsored to broadcast propagander.

Shame on you,

Before now, crude oil was already discovered at lagos, imo, abia, cross rive, but no company wanted to settle in any of those states cos their oil deposit is not large enough and it can't sustain the oil coys nd nigeria at large,
Tomato production can't sustain nigeria either.

BabaAlaji:
Let the Bombing Continue.. Lagos State and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by adconline(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2016
Greatest mistake is proving his detractors right!
They said that he wasn't honest.. He proved them right by not declaring his assets and networth like Yar'dua
They alleged that he wasn't incorruptible by working for Abacha and saying that he wasn't corrupt.. He proved them right by allowing Amechi and co to fund his campaign and appointing most of them into his cabinet.

They said that was he a sectional, sectarian and tribal leader. He proved them right by saying that he will treat 97% of his voters better than 5% of voters from other regions that didn't vote for him. He asked Christians to and fight BH when in fact, Christians are in NA and currently dying defending Naija against BH.
They called him autocratic, he proved them right by making appointments without deferring to the constitution. He also has disobeyed several court orders
The list is endless!!
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by free13: 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
#chanji grin
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by zheroes(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2016
Tos87:
this man is a complete failure. in to to
to you and all those clicking like, I have a question:

If you graduated from a tertiary institution, what was your grade in ur first year and what was it when you graduated? I have seen people with third class In their first year graduating with atleast a second class lower and in some cases upper, so stop being unnecessarily judgemental, he still has time. True things are worse than many anticipated but there is still time to right the wrongs. At this moment what you just said is a statement, in 3 years time I won't be shocked you will be saying something else. Stay blessed.
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Alekkz(m): 12:48am On May 30, 2016
Happy birthday jare smiley smiley
Akposkool:
It's been horrible to say the least but we believe God will help us.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 11:31am On May 30, 2016
eyeview:

ON POINT SIR. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THAT ANALYSIS
ALL HE DOES IS BLAME GEJ IN THE PAST.

For God's sake, why should i blame my dad for not sending me to Havard university and leaving one billion dollars in my account. How many have i made.
The test of a man is not by what he inherited, but what he achieved despite what he inherited.

Even if GEJ was bad (And i am not saying he wasnt, or that he was) that should have been a good thign for PMB. He will put daylight between himself and GEJ. When Barelona plays against a weak team, we see the difference. They can put 5 goals behing the keeper.

As a professinal, i thrive in taking over from an incompetent person. I cherish that. I enjoy that. It gives me the opportunity to shine and show what i can do. That has been the secret of my success in life. I dont go blaming the person i took over from, I CAPITALISE ON THEIR WEAKNESSES, AND SHINE, BY SUCCEEDING IN AREAS THEY FAILED. AND BINGO, I BECOME A STAR OVERNIGHT.

Many good business people buy ailing businesses, and turn it into gold.

ANYONE STILL BLAMING GEJ FOR THE FAILURES OF BUHARI IS A FOOL, A ZOMBIE

I AM NOT FOR GEJ. I AM NOT FOR PMB. I AM FOR NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / Borno Government Suspends Lockdown Indefinitely / Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.