Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office (429 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by chichriso: 7:48am On May 29, 2016
lets discus he ups and down of our elected governors
Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by Nobody: 7:53am On May 29, 2016
Achievements not 'achieves'
Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by madridguy(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2016
Ambode has been doing fine, lighting up Lasgidi and doing new roads.

I believe he can still do better.

Halla Madrid.

Halla LaUndecima.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by Kondomatik: 7:58am On May 29, 2016
State of origin or where u dey stay?
Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by omenka(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2016
My governor's achievements as far as I can see:

1. He's bought very expensive cars for commissioners.

2. He's bought very expensive cars for LG caretaker chairmen.

3. He's patched up some potholes on some streets.

4. He's started the construction of three roads, with combined length of not more than 10km.

5. He granted amnesty to the most notorious thug/criminal in the state and the same criminal is now the prime suspect in the murder of his security advisor.

6. He owes four months salaries.

I don't know what else he's achieved, there might be more.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by madridguy(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2016
Your governor?

omenka:

4. He's started the construction of three roads, with combined length of not more than 10km.

5. He granted amnesty to the most notorious thug/criminal in the state and the same criminal is now the prime suspect in the murder of his security advisor.

Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by feldido(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2016
My Governor Hon. Seriake Dickson: 0% Infact - 0.50%
Bayelsa is cursed with bad leaders from its creation.
Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by DynamoDeGreat: 8:25am On May 29, 2016
My Governor Ifeanyi Okowa's one year achievements:

1. He released 2 billion naira to pay pensioneers on radio and the pages of news papers.

2. He is appointing PA's and SA's left, right and center.

3. He owes over 5 months salaries.

4. He claims to have created 17 thousand jobs that we cannot see.

PDP has being a curse to Delta state . Just hoping for the day we will boot them out of power.
Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by obontami: 8:41am On May 29, 2016
omenka:

Who is that your governor ?
Re: What Are The Achievements Of Your Governor In 1 Years In The Office by efficiencie(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2016
This is serious...so governors have nothing to show yet we turn our attention to only buhari as though he is the only leader with resources and responsibilities in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Remains Best Solution To Our National Problems, Says Saraki / Our Oga's One Year In Office / Finally: Stolen/recovered Loots To Be Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.