Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Let Us Pray For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Pray For Buhari (593 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / Everyone Let Us Pray That This Recession Will Not Come To This.. Pics / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2016
i just watched him on Aljazeera, baba looks sick and fragile. I pray God grants him good health in body and in soul.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2016
angry
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by maslong(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
i just watched him on Aljazeera, baba looks sick and fragile. I pray God grants him good health in body and in soul.

I pray and wish him what he prayed and wished Jonathan, ss/se people. old tyrant.
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2016
maslong:

I pray and wish him what he prayed and wished Jonathan, ss/se people. old tyrant.
i am one of the biggest hater of pmb, but i saw a fragile man that looks tired. he seriously needs our prayers

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2016
amadice:
...yea prayers that will make him witness the birth of BIAFRA
not a thread to promote b***** but to pra for pmb sad
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by lordcabasa(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2016
Yes, he needs prayers even more now than an astmatic patient needs his inhaler. As a matter of fact I recommend lots of it, because the rule of Excess is not applicable in this instance.

May God bless Black Africa and save us of our self induced Pains. May God bless PMB with knowledge and saturate his heart with love and a forgiving spirit, he needs it more as a matter of fact he needs the loving heart of a mother now as that of a father will fail him, In that lies the solution to our problems as a people.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2016
iconaus:

He should resign n hand over to Osibanjo Asap
are you from south west?
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by Luckylife(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2016
All I will say is "let God will be done " anybody that his/her political ambitions worth the lives of a group , region or religion ,let God rewarding him/ her with Abacha's fate .
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2016
it is not easy to lead a country like naija, i felt it when he was addressing the nation. i pray he recovers fast embarassed
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2016
sad
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:57am On May 31, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

What is there to pray for. He is part of the click that destroyed and continue to destroy a part of Africa. Did you pray for those youth that the Joint Task force shot and killed in Aba? If you don't know what I'm talking about and since you watch Al-Jazeera you can youtube the interview they did with your sick Baba where he refused to watch the video of people he is supposed to be uniting and finding a lasting peace.]

But no, only to want his Fulani to be killing people in Ibadan, delta, Enugu, Edo, the entire middle belt and you want to pray.

Nonsense
Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by Nobody: 12:59am On May 31, 2016
via the chefestic powers halala gbozad on my coconut by ilya d'highest in particular, still vibrating under the episcopal realms of my apostolic anointing, i pray that the goddamus will at this time tita ataka ma bubu the sherrifart with that same woged shetos that the iberibelistic mosquito jammad on his way to jamma shelter. may the keske ojo dui mentinol of bubu be equal to that of comrade nama who trypano and rotated abaka as corn beef via silmutaneous equation. may the goddamuses halala gbozaa on bubu's coconut that same iweka road onitsha with which he jammad my igbotic nwannemusis on 30/05/16 via the keske of battery full. and may bubu's case equal a woged 6ft 0inches after the birth of his nightmare b....i.............a.......................f.....................r..........................a. because the godz are wizoil. i have just vibrated in the languajar of the godz, for all my i am karid to decode via DSTV................................... may all my igbotic and hyper karid nwannemusis walk and stumble not

1 Like

Re: Let Us Pray For Buhari by onatisi(m): 5:03am On May 31, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
he knows the state of his health before contesting and threatening bloodshed if he is not allowed to rule ,his comments and statements led to the massacre of innocent youths in 2011 all because he lost, he doesn't need prayers he just need to do the work he says he is capable and fit of doing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Presidential Committee, Task Force On Rice And Wheat Production.. / N1.04trn Fine: Reps Reject Mtn’s $1.7bn Offer / Please Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.