Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Pee With Morning Wood (erection)....for The Guys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Pee With Morning Wood (erection)....for The Guys (6662 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pee With Morning Wood (erection)....for The Guys by NigerianScholar: 11:36am On May 29, 2016
Do you ever find it difficult to pee in the morning?? Your answer will most likely be yes...
So out of frustration I did my research and I found a solution for this problem

Re: How To Pee With Morning Wood (erection)....for The Guys by NigerianScholar: 11:36am On May 29, 2016
1. The tube I find it ridiculous...putting a tube on your joystick just to urinate. Never tried it and I never will
2 The superman. I tried this...as funny as it many sound.......it is very very effective
3. The handstand I am not an acrobat...and I dont want to break my head on the floor. I'd rather urinate on my self
4 The frog very uncomfortable. But it works. Although not as effective as no 2
5. The lunge same as no4
6. The blowdrier. This is just over doing things. Not recommended. Plus. Nepa can take light anytime grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains / Best Way To Attack Common Cold, Flu, Cough And Cattarh / HELP CURE ACNE: WHERE TO GET ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN PLEASE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.