Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. (40908 Views)

Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) / Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos / Timaya's Daughters Rocking Matching Outfits In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by zyonnista(f): 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
uhmm its time to dig, dab n Dance....see more photos below:

source: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/05/wow-get-in-here-and-seetoolz-wedding.html

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by sinaj(f): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
Orobo Toh bad cool

Am I d only one that thinks tools resemble her hubby

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by zyonnista(f): 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
i guess when you get married that happens too.
sinaj:
Orobo Toh bad cool

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:28pm On May 29, 2016
The bride is a buxom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Yuneehk(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2016
This woman is damn thick! What happens when she begins to have kids??

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by McPhilz8(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2016
sinaj:
Orobo Toh bad cool

Yh sure. You the only one.

12 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by sinaj(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
McPhilz8:

Yh sure. You the only one.
my eyes tho embarassed
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Neduzze5(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

I liked your picture few minutes ago. What do I get as my prize? tongue

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by McPhilz8(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
sinaj:
my eyes tho embarassed
Kay o,sorry sha.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Yuneehk(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
Neduzze5:

Oh Chim! I'll get you lots of snails grin ... Lots of them!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Yuneehk(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
Neduzze5:

Oh Chim! I'll get you lots of snails grin ... Lots of them!
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by nuelzy: 2:47pm On May 29, 2016
i cry for tools...make babies begin.come first

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Ginaz(f): 3:11pm On May 29, 2016
Is it my eyes or she looks fatter than before

But she's cool, happy married life and anything that wants to break your marriage will receive the slap of the Holy Spirit and die! In jesus name amen.!

30 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2016
theres nothing sexy about this woman shes just bleeping fat like a pig,see her hands and stomach abeg na dis kain women go sabi blow into something else after 1 pikin eew,and she go sabi mess wella

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by MVLOX(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
Mehn na moderately fat babes win am ooo.....#teamOrobo
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by charso2015: 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
HML
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Forzap: 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
Same pics,same shiit, una no dey tire angry
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by lerumoss(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
Beautiful bride
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
Waist trainer in full effect!
Happy Married life Dearie!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by kowema(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
And her husband is still wearing one cloth.
Women sha

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by rattlesnake(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2016
MAY WE NOT WATCH HER 45 MIN INTERVIEW LIKE TIWA AMEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2016
So toolz has been deceiving us since with her gym pictures, I never knew she edited those pictures and I was busy wishing am curvy like hercheesy What's with all this fat am seeing everywhere coupled with Christian mother hand? I pray she don't burst when she drop one child.
happy married life .

21 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by PAnaceA7(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2016
Lovely pics..... Dis ppl just dey make Marriage hungry me

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by migjossy(f): 4:19pm On May 29, 2016
Not bad... She fat

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by OnWebTech: 4:19pm On May 29, 2016
e don do abeg
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Opistorincos(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
guys hope una don see say no be by packs, see her hubby belle

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 29, 2016
toolz holding a hand fan, I can imagine the extreme heat there

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2016
Happy married life to you. God bless your union

To those condeming her stature, make una take am easy na. She is beautiful and beautiful in her own way. Be happy for her.

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by MadCow1: 4:25pm On May 29, 2016
I use to be so infatuated with this Toolz chic until I met her at a restaurant in V.I one evening like that and I was like Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Fat arms, saggy Tits, big turkey laps and shiit.

I am happy she is married and pray she stays happily married with kids..

But the moment Pikin start to fall out of her kpekus, this her alignment go just scatter the last wan.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by hakeem4(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2016
Where's her hip ?
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by ireneony(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
Yuneehk:
she is not thick biko..
She is fat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2016
This one go burst ooo

Some men like such Struggle shaaaa
For me, NEVER. .!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour On Set Of "Professor Johnbull" With Mercy Johnson / Shan George Kisses Kevin Ikeduba On Set Of 'Gboko Boy' (Pictured) / Rihanna, A$AP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.