Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. (40921 Views)

Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) / Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos / Timaya's Daughters Rocking Matching Outfits In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I've heard you Dr.Tatafo grin

On point Stanleywaxy!!!
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by yinkslinks(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
Then the hubby begins to look for edible cathrine to know him out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yuneehk:
This woman is damn thick! What happens when she begins to have kids??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by chickpum(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
He loves her fat or naa, he sees beyond that, beauty will fade eventually and then what is left? Some people will never stop hating. Until the day Tunde asks u to help him carry the heavy load then u can complain on his behalf. I bet some people calling her fat are just mad she is happy and landed a cute guy too. So for once just be happy for ur fellow human instead of body shaming and calling her ugly. I wish others do same to u on ur wedding day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by adetounblessing(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
Seriously this woman is fatttttt
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
A very big happy married life to her o! But that her yagadum de magadum no be hear o! Kudos to her hubby, he has his work already cut out for him.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Kanyekels(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
My brother eeh ... The dude just fall my hand ! angry

And the girl didn't even care. It serves him right
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by nonny400(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
Vickyydera:
So toolz has been deceiving us since with her gym pictures, I never knew she edited those pictures and I was busy wishing am curvy like hercheesy What's with all this fat am seeing everywhere coupled with Christian mother hand? I pray she don't burst when she drop one child.
happy married life .

When I saw your smile,i was like 'jeez". You're cute.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by lildush(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

its simple.. d husband will start looking elsewhere..
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by repogirl(f): 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
folameme:
Honey,i think she's pregnant please don't body shame her,she didn't create herself.
okay, didn't mean to body shame her, but still she has to be careful with the weight, more so as she is pregnant.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by LordOfNaira: 7:46pm On May 29, 2016
repogirl:
okay, didn't mean to body shame her, but still she has to be careful with the weight, more so as she is pregnant.

Did you see our president today? He looked so frail and sad. The man is a good man and deserves our love, patience and support.

I hope your evening is wiwumzing fine fine?
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2016
nonny400:

When I saw your smile,i was like 'jeez". You're cute.
am blushing.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
Always beautiful as ever. A real african woman with so much flesh to cuddle. Haters will keep on hating. We african men do not have time for "chewing sticks", we love them big, bold and beautiful.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by repogirl(f): 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Did you see our president today? He looked so frail and sad. The man is a good man and deserves our love, patience and support.

I hope your evening is wiwumzing fine fine?
you can keep supporting as he runs our country into the ground.

My evening is good, thanks.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by sauceEEP(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2016
Fatty acid
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by toprealman: 8:25pm On May 29, 2016
Dubai....looks like a venue in Ojuelegba.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by joyli: 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
9jatatafo:
Toolz is pregnant because she looks big.
I

I was expecting mad curve for d day oo, toolz get a lot of job to do.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
joyli:
I

I was expecting mad curve for d day oo, toolz get a lot of job to do.

She needs more monster trucks' tyres to be rolling to shed some pounds off her body.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
Whether she's fat or skinny just try to appreciate her happiness at least the level she is in life now her weight didn't stop her from achieving it..
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by prico32(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Thought I was the only that thought about it

Yuneehk:
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Baroba(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2016
She should have hired Uzikiwendu of Uzi workout frame, hooked up with Kate Henshaw or Chinedu Udoka ( Fit Nigeria) for some serious rigorous workout sessions 6 to 8 months prior to her wedding. Anyway, maybe na so her husband like am, one man meat na another man poison the say.. Happy married life Madam Tools..
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by CoCoLav(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
Big bold and beautiful!
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Templa(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2016
Waist trainer in full effect
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by tammie24: 10:29pm On May 29, 2016
RIZLER:
theres nothing sexy about this woman shes just bleeping fat like a pig,see her hands and stomach abeg na dis kain women go sabi blow into something else after 1 pikin eew,and she go sabi mess wella
but why the insult
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by joyli: 10:35pm On May 29, 2016
9jatatafo:

She needs more monster trucks' tyres to be rolling to shed some pounds off her body.

cheesy cheesy grin the lady don deceive a lot of Nigerians with tummy tuck.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by lacoach: 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
Oh Tools, you have been deceiving all this while, making me stave myself just to keep my body in shape. now I know that all that glitters are not gold. You are so fake and I can only describe you as a nanny because it is only Nanny's who looks like you.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by nonny400(m): 12:45am On May 30, 2016
Vickyydera:
am blushing.
I can imagine. Lol. Me likey.
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2016
Kanyekels:

And the girl didn't even care. It serves him right
Help me dash am one slap abeg ...
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by tonguengineer(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2016
MVLOX:
Mehn na moderately fat babes win am ooo.....#teamOrobo
Naxo my broda

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by tonguengineer(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2016
rattlesnake:
MAY WE NOT WATCH HER 45 MIN INTERVIEW LIKE TIWA AMEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Amen even if we go do e go reach like next 2yrs with story that touch like captain sef dey dupe pple and him be chain smoker
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by tonguengineer(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2016
PAnaceA7:
Lovely pics..... Dis ppl just dey make Marriage hungry me
So wetin dey delay u. U can even tie the knot 2mao
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
joyli:

cheesy cheesy grin the lady don deceive a lot of Nigerians with tummy tuck.

Big time
Re: Toolz Wedding Reception Photos And Outfits In Dubai. by Betapikin101: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Yuneehk:

It possible she even looses weight during and after giving birth. Body differs, sm lepa that u never imagined that the will become fat, once they start giving birth u go think say na vulcanizer dey pump them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna, A$AP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Stephanie Okereke Weds Linus Idahosa Today In Paris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.