Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. (36283 Views)

Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript / Get A Simple Android App For Your Blog / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by masterblogger(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
BUHARI SUPPORTERS
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped
*He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. Also clapped
2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped
*He paid subsidy. you also clapped.
3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.
*When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.
4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped.
*He returned military command back. You clapped
5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
*He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. You clapped.
*He has the office of the first lady. You clapped
7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped
*$1 is officially equal N280. You are clapping
8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he
later said in December when the rains stop. You clapped.
*Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are clapping.
9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
*Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping
10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
*Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You.
Clapped.
*Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped.
12. Buhari Promised to reduce the price of petrol you clapped.
* Petrol was increased to 145 you also clapped.
My Brother are you sure you are not a Zombie??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by ASL33: 5:45pm On May 29, 2016
7thCANON:
Since His inauguration as the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29th May, 2015, Mohammadu Buhari has made several foreign trips for different purposes. As we mark his first anniversary today, we capture 25 of such trips using a story map.

The full details of the story map be viewed here: http://spidersolutionsnigeria.com/storymap/index.html
All this accumulated air miles equates to how many jobs sorry milis.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by DedeNkem: 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
World-Junketing-in-Chief
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by banmee(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
Akshow:
I think at 72, the easiest thing for him to do would have been to sit his behind down in Abuja but he choose to tour, working and not on vacation, that's commendable.

Now to the advantages of these foreign trips, for now nothing to show as the populace are wallowing in penury. But hopefully the loots recovered will be put to better use.

Nigerians lack exposure and information. It is part of his job to travel extensively. What is the point of having a VP and ministers if he has to do everything by himself? Even Obama got the same grief when he was elected. He did exactly what Buhari is doing; he ignored everyone and continued with his job. That is what a good manager does.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
So he wasn't counted worthy to sit with the US president on his official visit. Something many visiting presidents of other countries are accorded.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by purpleblood: 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
Meanwhile am on my way buhareeing from kaduna to Lagos.

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by chukwuemeka29: 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
The only thing he did is to visit all those places he failed to visit as military dictator. #awardforbsttravler.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Bosc(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
Junketer In Chief.

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by folks4luv(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2016
omooba969:
Most of those above me have only been shouting 'Ajala travel', is it not for your sake that he keeps travelling (spending days away from his family) just to fix your broke arse-hole? What is wrong with you Nigerians with short memories? You never see anything good in PMB as if he's not Nigerian.

When the mantle of leadership was given to your own, how did he run the country & what was the outcome of his administration?

Abeg make una go sidon & meche onu...bunch of idiotaz!

Ingrates. cool
u really need help, peeps like u make forums like Nairaland really boring
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Greenback: 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
omooba969:
Most of those above me have only been shouting 'Ajala travel', is it not for your sake that he keeps travelling (spending days away from his family) just to fix your broke arse-hole? What is wrong with you Nigerians with short memories? You never see anything good in PMB as if he's not Nigerian.

When the mantle of leadership was given to your own, how did he run the country & what was the outcome of his administration?

Abeg make una go sidon & meche onu...bunch of idiotaz!

Ingrates. cool

seun,oam4J
breach of rule 2
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by voiceofdelta50(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
wilcox:
Johnny Walker dey learn for where my president dey.
My opinion is simple, if Buhari's visit to all the nation's of the world will make my dream country come to reality, am in total support but if otherwise make him stop o

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by CioAngels(f): 6:57pm On May 29, 2016
I think my pmb wanted to identify himself with the world powers. He has achieved that and it is a dream come true for him. Aisha, i wont carry placard, just employ me to work for you but i will not wear hijab.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Emmaino247: 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]so mr Ajala haz travelled more than 25 con3
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by omooba969(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
folks4luv:

u really need help, peeps like u make forums like Nairaland really boring

Very funny. grin

Kiss my ass! cool

U lot r twisted!

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Emmaino247: 7:13pm On May 29, 2016
omooba969:

Fvck u & those u r calling upon...coward!
You think you can silence me or scare me with me BAN.
Koni daa fun e!
he can banned u my dear
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by omooba969(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
Emmaino247:
he can banned u my dear

And that will probably make everyone of them feel better right?

Nonsense! cool
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by BABANGBALI: 7:17pm On May 29, 2016
"I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin." ~ Sen. Dino Melaye ( Oct 27,2014)

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by viviangist: 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
That'snice ... Lol amazing
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by butanep(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2016
Hassanjj:
With Mr. Jonathan with the so called CURROPTion era, there was constant power supply, little work to at least keep body and soul together , u can easily get tomato's of #200 to cook stew. Fuel was sold for #87 per litre. But with President BUHARI the change and Corrupt free nation crusader. Power generation witnessed 0megawat which has never happened before, subsidy removed and fuel now sold for #145 per litre, no job, tomato is now untouchable. Who is deceiving who? In my opinion, they should bring back OUR CORRUPTION AND LETS CONTINUE TO ENJOY what we have been enjoying before.

Hahahhahaah... you are very funny.

They tagged last administration as being corrupt but it was better economically than this corrupt free leaders.

I think they should bring back our corruption.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Mrfred43(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
There is a saying, that travelling is part of education. so, I believe d president is learning from his trip. Make una no blame d man...e no go school b4. Waka man sabi than man wey dey house o! Lol........
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by WATCHOVER(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
omooba969:

Ingrates. cool
Please learn to reason well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Greenback: 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
omooba969:

Koni daa fun e!
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by folks4luv(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2016
omooba969:

Very funny. grin
Kiss my ass! cool
U lot r twisted!
may you find the help that you need.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by Greenback: 8:36pm On May 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
"I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin." ~ Sen. Dino Melaye ( Oct 27,2014)

quite humbling..but it wudda bn better if he collected all and divert the balance to helping the needy nationwide in any way rather than leaving it to embezzlers..and again,his tribal and biased ways of hanling national issues and ppls really ruins any virtue about him.

Wo éyin girl,babangbali,kilode tén quote another èýòn,mo dè believe pe iwò kònkón lo lò sí'ile finance by urself.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by lordizak(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
Omokaysmith:
This old man has wasted 365 days of our National life
I campaigned for him and I am quite disappointed with his performance so far
I hope for d sake of our dear Nation, the remaining 3years he has left is better than his first
You don't know what you are saying. which better option do we have? a President made 29 travels in 365 days and you guys are wailing. he's trying to boost our national image. which President doesn't travel 20 times or more in a year.
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by AreaFada2: 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
Hassanjj:
With Mr. Jonathan with the so called CURROPTion era, there was constant power supply, little work to at least keep body and soul together , u can easily get tomato's of #200 to cook stew. Fuel was sold for #87 per litre. But with President BUHARI the change and Corrupt free nation crusader. Power generation witnessed 0megawat which has never happened before, subsidy removed and fuel now sold for #145 per litre, no job, tomato is now untouchable. Who is deceiving who? In my opinion, they should bring back OUR CORRUPTION AND LETS CONTINUE TO ENJOY what we have been enjoying before.

Some people did not get the memo that corruption is now an economic sector in 9ja. grin cheesy shocked
Truth is bitter & most

When people who went through exam magic centres, bribed for admission, sorted lecturers (cash or in kind for some girls) to pass exam play holier than thou here, you shudder at their hypocrisy.

If genuinely fighting corruption, thousands will have to return their degree certificates, hundreds of thousands resign from their jobs and other positions.

Only after that can condemning corrupt politicians will really make sense.

As it is now, sadly, corruption is everywhere. sad
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by marvis13(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
STUPID PRESIDENT
Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
Apologies to Nairalanders who tried accessing the story map but were unable to because of the exceeding of the bandwidth for our website. We have decided to post screenshots of the story map here.

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
Contd

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 10:26pm On May 29, 2016
contd

Re: President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. by 7thCANON: 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
continued

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing: See What Shows Up When You Type "What Can I" On Google / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / 11 Photos: Nairaland.com From Beginning Till Now (2005-->--2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.