Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account (1155 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Mrsblizztech: 2:17pm On May 29, 2016
Heyy nlanders i need advice from you all as am about to buy adsense from www.adsensebuy.com
I just want to know if it is safe, or a scam. Thanks
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by mhizeva(f): 2:20pm On May 29, 2016
in this buhari season everything is a scam....
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Generalmac(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2016
Bro, I wouldn't advise you not to buy and at the same time advise you to buy cos I've not dealt with them,also there are a lot of adsense scam these days.

But I can get you adsense for a fee or even teach you how to get it easily, one thing about adsense is that it is automated, if you can override the robots, you have your way , I don't sell adsense though.
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Mrsblizztech: 2:51pm On May 29, 2016
Generalmac:
Bro, I wouldn't advise you not to buy and at the same time advise you to buy cos I've not dealt with them,also there are a lot of adsense scam these days.

But I can get you adsense for a fee or even teach you how to get it easily, one thing about adsense is that it is automated, if you can override the robots, you have your way , I don't sell adsense though.
bro can we talk more? Give me your email address
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by industrious: 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
Mrsblizztech:
Heyy nlanders i need advice from you all as am about to buy adsense from www.adsensebuy.com

Pls and pls don't buy from adsensebuy.. Used to be reputable but things change..

It's owned by Indians and u also have to pay via PayPal..

U can easily buy from a Nigerian here. But beware of the numerous scammers on NL apart from 3 or 4 reputable names wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Generalmac(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2016
Here.. Undisputedmac@gmail.com
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by VocalWalls: 3:52pm On May 29, 2016
Mrsblizztech:

How about I help you process Adsense for your site?
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by SageTravels: 5:20pm On May 29, 2016
VocalWalls:

How about I help you process Adsense for your site?
I see you
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by VocalWalls: 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
SageTravels:

I see you

Howdy?
Hope you're pulling through?
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Shollay20(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2016
Please answer this question for me, if a blog got adsense disapproval for insufficent content, can it buy adsense inorder not to reapply againt, and how save is it?
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Generalmac(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2016
Shollay20:
Please answer this question for me, if a blog got adsense disapproval for insufficent content, can it buy adsense inorder not to reapply againt, and how save is it?

If you are rejected for insufficient content, you can buy adsense, it is 100% safe.

On the other hand, I can get your adsense approved with any amount of content.
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by mr2kay(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
So why didn't you contact mr2kay undecided

I dont trust any site selling Adsense undecided

Call a reputable speller here on Nairaland if he has one fine you make an agreement and buy it. Here is my recommendations

Mr2kay
Mikketech
Karrim4real
Boi21

At least the above mentioned are the most trusted with no issue of scam whatsoever. Pls quote me if I am wrong
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by boi21(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2016
Mr2kay why you no add my name
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by boi21(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Mr2kay why you no add my name.
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by mr2kay(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2016
boi21:
Mr2kay why you no add my name.
pls I forgot my head don full
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Shollay20(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2016
Generalmac:

If you are rejected for insufficient content, you can buy adsense, it is 100% safe.

On the other hand, I can get your adsense approved with any amount of content.

assuming if i bought adsense i hope adsense wont ban it, cause my blog is not safe from copy and paste thank.
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by mr2kay(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
Shollay20:

assuming if i bought adsense i hope adsense wont ban it, cause my blog is not safe from copy and paste thank.
as far as you don't click on your ads you are safe
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by bedfordng(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2016
Mrsblizztech:
my advice will be for you to shine your eyes
Re: Advice Am About To Buy Adsense Account by Generalmac(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2016
SageTravels:

I see you
Bro, contact me via undisputedmac@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Google Dictates Adsense Invalid Clicks / Buy Iptv With 5000+ HD Channel 4500+ Vod Talentiptv.com / DIY Website Designing Powered By Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.