Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons (33589 Views)

Soldiers Capture 167 Insurgents, Recover Weapons/Explosives (Photos) / Soldiers Burn Boko Haram Base, Kill 3 Terrorists, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by willibounce1(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2016
discusant:

All these your exuberant happiness sef .....
Niger Deltans arrested:

so that 90% of oil wells in the Niger delta shall continue to be owned by northern Nigerians, abi?

so that Nigerdelta area shall continue to remain desolate while you use 20 new states and myriad local govt councils in the north to suck up most of the proceeds from oil in the Niger delta area to develop the north and Abuja..

Meanwhile, most southerners that used to live in the north have been chased away by sharia and Boko.

Abeg, park well, if Ijaw people and others of the Niger delta no sabi talk and fight for their rights, IPOB can help them talk and fight. IPOB hate your wickedness. Any environmental rot in the SS can easily penetrate the rest of the east.

Niger delta area ought to have developed more than Dubai, but for your wickedness.

Stop crying. If you are so pained, join the avengers and get arrested. The tone is now changing. Una neva see anything

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by everozone: 5:14pm On May 29, 2016
You arrested scavengers and not avengers.Lieing Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by willibounce1(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2016
They are beginning to change tone. They will continue to doubt until the truth comes out and the next thing will be to cry out to ICC.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by yussybenayu: 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
Dymaco:
if u believe this news.....

then you are a.....
you are upset with the arrest I guess

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2016
Another sad news for ipodians who want to con3 to sink!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Evaromantik(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=46083508][/quote]
Ain't these kidnappers?.....abi NDA??........itiboribo
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Heffalump(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2016
discusant:

All these your exuberant happiness sef .....
Niger Deltans arrested:

so that 90% of oil wells in the Niger delta shall continue to be owned by northern Nigerians, abi?

so that Nigerdelta area shall continue to remain desolate while you use 20 new states and myriad local govt councils in the north to suck up most of the proceeds from oil in the Niger delta area to develop the north and Abuja..

Meanwhile, most southerners that used to live in the north have been chased away by sharia and Boko.

Abeg, park well, if Ijaw people and others of the Niger delta no sabi talk and fight for their rights, IPOB can help them talk and fight. IPOB hate your wickedness. Any environmental rot in the SS can easily penetrate the rest of the east.

Niger delta area ought to have developed more than Dubai, but for your wickedness.

IPOB on the loose again. I thought you have been restricted to captivity. Answer these questions on behalf of ND:

QUESTIONS: Tell me what has gone wrong with the 13% derivation fund and the federal allocation to the ministry of Niger Delta? What are the score cards of NDDC? Where has the ill-gotten money from intensive oil bunkering activities in the Niger Delta gone to? What of the royalties and other settlements paid by Oil companies in the ND? I can go on and on again.

Please defend these questions correctly, then I know you have a genuine case before God. undecided
Even some states in the North with little allocation are considerably better of compared to some ND states, all because of corruption and greed! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by sammhi(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2016
Lies, lies..wait till avengers do their bombing again, then you will know they are not the ones you are parading
truth is there is no way you can raid communities in ND without getting weapons from some of these boys...they arm themselves because there is rival war amongst those boys too ....
sometimes they engage in communal clash with dangerous weapons..
avengers are not any of those your regular boys you are parading...
NA do some little work not force but intelligence gathering..it will take time but that is the only way to get them..
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Gombs(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
Fash20:
IPOD alert

Zombie detected

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by 2blessed01(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmmmm............

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by voiceofdelta50(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
ganisucks:
With due respect †̥♥ Nairaland's rule9, these are LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL( no offence intended, please don't ban ♍ƺ)
we know it a lie apc are kids in lies
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Lovely. Just Lovely.

Those cowardly criminals should be dealt with . This government cannot be blackmailed.

Nigeria must prevail and her enemies crushed.
sorry but u believed this poo.. SMH!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by voiceofdelta50(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Lovely. Just Lovely.

Those cowardly criminals should be dealt with appropriately. This government cannot be blackmailed.

Nigeria must prevail and her enemies crushed.
story4 tha gods

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by macgrane: 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
This news is true and was aired on channels TV and CNN. The question you should be concerned about is if these suspects are connected to Niger delta Avengers? This group is further crumbling the already shaky economy that will only get worse before it gets better
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Dymaco(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
yussybenayu:
you are upset with the arrest I guess

no picture and u believe
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 5:54pm On May 29, 2016
Light4bright:
Non-sense + silly rumour from unknown daura senseless servants including jobless armies!!!!!
hahahahahaha, see painment, una wan die for arresting una ipod members, code name avengers, avenging for kanu release and ineffectual buffoon loss.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 6:03pm On May 29, 2016
Dymaco:

no picture and u believe
i heard d news on radio station in benin since morning

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by gp6liveth(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2016
I know what those boys can handle and not what the army had claimed to recover. What army recovered are like weapons from terrorist and not militants.

If you are really looking for avengers to arrest, then u must be ready to die in creeks deeper than sambisa forest.

I will believe the military when I have heard that they recovered things like grenades, MPGs, rocket lunchers, danamites, okalachin, AK 47 amongst others. Those boys are not joking.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Jesusloveyou: 6:13pm On May 29, 2016
everozone:
You arrested scavengers and not avengers.Lieing Nigerian Army.
all na arrest, i am so happy, i trust our gallant army, if they can deal with terrorist boko haram, by entering their stronghold sambisa forest, so who be avengers, where wil they hide,

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:29pm On May 29, 2016
ganisucks:
With due respect †̥♥ Nairaland's rule9, these are LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL( no offence intended, please don't ban ♍ƺ)

The Army was lenient taking only 10. I believe this is not yet a tip of the iceberg on what to expect should a full scale war be declared against Gbaramatu.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE FULL WEIGHT OF THEIR ATROCITIES.

USELESS scavengers

BOMBING OUR OWN NIGER DELTA

Why not ask the soldiers to show you pictures of the people they arrested before commenting? If you are looking for false news, this is it!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:
"Several items were
recovered from the arrested suspects:

28 detonator cords (also known
Detonator 33),

one pistol,

two empty pistol magazines,

196 rounds of 7.62 special ammunition,

one round of nine-millimetre ammunition,

a live cartridge and five daggers.

15 handheld radio sets,

18 phones,

203 SIM cards of three major network providers,

five swimsuits,

two headlamps, a laptop, two ipads and a camera.

Others are seven wraps of substances suspected
to be Indian hemp, five speedboat throttle cables,
six pairs of hand gloves, N23,000 cash and a
cheque book.

“Within the period under review, you
can see that the Niger Delta Avengers have
claimed virtually all acts of criminal activities
against oil and gas and they continue threatening
a shutdown of the whole sector. So, most likely,
they (suspects) will be the people, who else would
they be?"

http://www.punchng.com/soldiers-arrest-10-suspected-militants-recover-weapons/

You didn't see any picture of the things and people captured, but here you are commenting with glee on what you can't prove.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by QuotaSystem: 6:49pm On May 29, 2016
tonytony208:

You didn't see any picture of the things and people captured, but here you are commenting with glee on what you can't prove.

Did you see any picture of the ruptured pipelines before you started celebrating your criminals?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Toktee(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
ganisucks:
are you their member,how do you know that is a lie?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Toktee(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
donsteady:
The truth is, some gulible naira landers will will believe this trash... maybe with fake NDA
proof to us that the arrested terrorists are not your members?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by Toktee(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE FULL WEIGHT OF THEIR ATROCITIES.

USELESS scavengers

BOMBING OUR OWN NIGER DELTA
They should be hang same day with Nnamdi,food should not be wasted on their kind in prison..
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Did you see any picture of the ruptured pipelines before you started celebrating your criminals?

Yeye dey smell.

Let the military prove they arrested anyone by showing pictures!

At least they always show picture when they capture or kill boko haram. How come there is no picture this time around. You are very correct: yey dey smell.....from either you or the NA you are vehemently defending.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by QuotaSystem: 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
tonytony208:

[s]Let the military prove they arrested anyone by showing pictures!

At least they always show picture when they capture or kill boko haram. How come there is no picture this time around. You are very correct: yey dey smell.....from either you or the NA you are vehemently defending.[/s]

QuotaSystem:

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Stop acting blind. Answer my question. Why did they celebrate boko haram capture with pictures, but have no picture for Niger delta avenger? You people are bunch of jokers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by chrischukszy01(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
always even number, it seems there is no odd numbers in lies.
...hey daddy u can lie ooo!#in2baba's voice
Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by QuotaSystem: 7:21pm On May 29, 2016
tonytony208:

Stop acting blind. Answer my question. Why did they celebrate boko haram capture with pictures, but have no picture for Niger delta avenger? You people are bunch of jokers.

Your answer is the same with whatever answer you had for my question.

You must think I have time for you obstinate kids. How does the issuance or otherwise of a picture change the fact that militants suspected to be the bombers were arrested? Am I trying to convince you?

You must either be a 9 year old or the typical half educated and ignorant miscreant to imagine that a strike and flee ragtag criminal group like the NDA will not be smoked out by the Nigerian Armed Forces.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons by tonytony208(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Your answer is the same with whatever answer you had for my question.

You must think I have time for you obstinate kids. How does the issuance or otherwise of a picture change the fact that militants suspected to be the bombers were arrested? Am I trying to convince you?

You must either be a 9 year old or the typical half educated and ignorant miscreant to imagine that a strike and flee ragtag criminal group like the NDA will not be smoked out by the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Lolz....continue to fool yourself thinking you are older or wiser than me. I hope and pray you won't wake up from your fool's Paradise.

Picture is a testimony, an evidence that what you are saying is true. Stop fooling your own head, kid. Let the "almighty NA" (According to you) show evidence that they captured even rat from the Niger delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.