Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan (984 Views)

Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / How True Is This Mtn Bonus Please? / Who Have Heard Of Hub8? Have You Tested Their Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan by CyrexSnr(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2016

New MTN N20 For N20MB And 2MINS Call
Valid For 7days
Mtn has now released this new data plan
which is N20 for 20MB and 2minutes call
which is valid for 7days.
To me, I think this data is OK and better
than the real data plan which is N100 For
10mb for just 24hrs and another
wonderful thing is that it do work for all
devices, you don’t have to use any VPN to
boost this data.
How To Get This Mtn N20 For 20MB And
Free 2mins To Call All Networks
Make sure you have N20 on your sim and
then dial *298*24# and press 1 to
activate it so you are now free to surf the
internet.
Note:- Valid For 7days.

Get the latest airtel cheat here now be4 it gets blocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2016
Bro its working but i think its selecting Sims
Re: I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan by CyrexSnr(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2016
Have done it on 2sims be4 so I'm nt sure it selects sim
Re: I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan by Nobody: 5:25am On May 30, 2016
Didn't work for me.
Re: I Believe You All Have Heard Of This Mtn Cheap Data Plan by CyrexSnr(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2016
charix:
Didn't work for me.

Oh So sorry man Just grab this little 1 from airtel http://naijacamp.ga/forum2_theme_112313792.xhtml?tema=99

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy This Adsense Account? Please Help. / How To Create Whatsapp Broadcast List / Top 7 Social Media Influencers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.