Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA (46444 Views)

Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / The Contestants For Miss Nigeria USA 2017 Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Dieumerci(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Guys abeg just help me with the tittle of this one song by Makossa singer Sakis, the very famous thing about the song is where he was shouting somting like, SAWULO OH, SAWULO MAMA....

I'm a great lover of makossa and sukous abi na sukus.
Lol i really need to download this song and work with the bass line.
And please if u have any download link for this song kindly direct me to it, jah bless.
Check
Etat major
by Extra Musica.

Hope am ryt
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Firefire(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2016
thunderrider:

Vampires and Cannibals

grin
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by ppreye(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2016
PresidentT:
See who is calling someone worwor! And FYI there is more to beauty pageant than the face...

Bish pls am not d one on d spotlight
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by PresidentT(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
The more reason why you shouldn't bring yourself to the spotlight. You sure are entitled to your opinion but calling someone worwor?!.... That shouldn't come from you.
Peace be with you.
ppreye:

Bish pls am not d one on d spotlight

2 Likes

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Mightyraw(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2016
deeplow:
Did she contest with herself only? She's pretty alright, but not enough to win a supposed competition of beauty.

Humble opinion
[s][/s]
She is nat pretty atal...don't sweet mouth it no one will arrest u
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by timilehin007(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Guys abeg just help me with the tittle of this one song by Makossa singer Sakis, the very famous thing about the song is where he was shouting somting like, SAWULO OH, SAWULO MAMA....

And please if u have any download link for this song kindly direct me to it, jah bless.
not awilo song
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Yoruba lawa

Ekiti nimi

Don't like my language?? Hang yourself!
is ur language English? Den mechie onugi!

1 Like

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Pennywise(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2016
Miss Nigeria USA (wey get Visa).
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by banmee(m): 1:29am On May 30, 2016
ppreye:
This got to be d dumbest pageant ever! Criosly? Mr Niger, USA? Imagine Americans having its like in naija. We just de rep ourselves anyhow shocked

+ dis gal worwor na

You might wanna reconsider that opinion. Any woman brave enough to spot a low cut on her head and look like that is a very beautiful woman. Few women can do it.

1 Like

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Baroba(m): 1:35am On May 30, 2016
WisdomCanada:

I thought it was by Extra Musica? maybe you have a different song in mind, try this
Group Extra Musica, Song Sangulo, Album Etat Major.
It was a popular album in the early 2000's.. by the way there music is Soukous not Makossa, a lot of Nigerians make that mistake, Makossa is from Cameroon, its well known exponent is The legendary Many Dibango..

hope this helps..
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Originalsly: 2:13am On May 30, 2016
deeplow:
Did she contest with herself only? She's pretty alright, but not enough to win a supposed competition of beauty.

Humble opinion
How you figure?...maybe if you saw the other contestants you'll agree to crown her queen as well as first and second runners up.
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by ceejay4real(m): 2:49am On May 30, 2016
deeplow:

Humble opinion

Maybe she contested with Obasanjo's and Tinubu's daughters. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:02am On May 30, 2016
Targaeryian:
She's too... undecided
complete the sentence Joor, u want to say ugly abi?

1 Like

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by baby124: 4:49am On May 30, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by truthssuf: 6:06am On May 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
Buhari nw has a reason to travel frm Senegal to d US...to congratulate her
very funny
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by vague: 6:07am On May 30, 2016
Targaeryian:
She's too... undecided
lighter pass your mama?
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by vague: 6:08am On May 30, 2016
deeplow:

Humble opinion
if she was lighter she would look better right?

1 Like

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by LadyH(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2016
She's ugly cos she's not bleaching and wearing human hair that can sweep the entire US streets Na shey??
Mehn, those artificial girls are really winning the war o... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Nobody: 6:38am On May 30, 2016
vague:
lighter pass your mama?

Lol...nooo my mom is way fairer

1 Like

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by itzdeejay: 6:39am On May 30, 2016
Who em epp?
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by deeplow: 7:19am On May 30, 2016
vague:
if she was lighter she would look better right?

Young man,
Genevieve is dark.
Niyola is dark
Kate Henshaw is dark
Ini Edo is dark

You get it now?

1 Like

Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Nobody: 7:45am On May 30, 2016
LadyH:
She's ugly cos she's not bleaching and wearing human hair that can sweep the entire US streets Na shey??
Mehn, those artificial girls are really winning the war o... sad
But she's wearing makeup isn't she This has nothing to do with weaves or being dark-skinned.i can post pictures of beautiful dark-skinned girls on low cut to prove my point. The girl is just ugly.QED.
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Nobody: 8:10am On May 30, 2016
So of all the Nigerian ladies in the USA, Na she stand out, Na wah o,abeg apart from height and shape, face nor follow for the audition process?
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by refiner(f): 8:38am On May 30, 2016
alobright17:
This girl can't win Miss NL over My REFINER even though she dey fall my hand grin not to talk of M.imzy or even Ivv.y no matter what quality she posses.the true story of what she contested will soon come out.
....lol...good morning dear!

your hands are always up...why should I fall it down!wink

I have replied ur mail...you've seen it?
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by masterplan303(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2016
Na Fayose work be that o.... cheesy
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by alobright17(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2016
refiner:

....lol...good morning dear!

your hands are always up...why should I fall it down!wink

I have replied ur mail...you've seen it?

Lol dear I no see yamm oooo maybe you send am go sambisa
Meanwhile how was your weekend REFINER MISS NL 2016
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
deeplow:

Humble opinion
Because she is dark skinned? Did u see her assets? And I'm sure she got brains too. Racist!
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by gifty99200(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
Congrats Funlola, God be praise you deserve it.
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by deeplow: 9:58am On May 30, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Because she is dark skinned? Did u see her assets? And I'm sure she got brains too. Racist!

Lol. Racist? Do you even know what racism is? Check a dictionary. I am black and a dark one at that, so i can't be racist towards a fellow black person.

It is not because she is dark skinned, it is because she is not pretty enough to win a standard beauty contest. Compare her to Agbani Darego.
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by refiner(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
alobright17:

Lol dear I no see yamm oooo maybe you send am go sambisa Meanwhile how was your weekend REFINER MISS NL 2016
....yamm?shockedshocked...funny u!
lemme resend it...I've got some minor probs with my email tho...
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by bizhop101(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2016
THIS ONE NA POLITIC,if this ugly girl can win, olu babasenjo can win mr nigeria BACK-TO-BACK
Re: Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA by jara: 10:43am On May 30, 2016
I think many of you should feel sorry for yourself and for Africa. You have lost sense of beauty.

If this girl has anything closer to the white race, India or Brazilian hair, most of you will be salivating over her. But since she looks natural and like one of you that said he is darker, you reject your own image in the mirror.

Africans are going through transformation of the brain and the mind without any help from those you aspire to look like. Sadly in the 21st century.

Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Haircut Or Head Cut? (photos) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.